Status: Thanks for reading and share this story if you enjoyed it c: Panda's are the shiit.

Summer Girl.

Chapter One: Friends; Who The *** Needs Them?

Stepping into school that morning, as always, I felt anxious, vulnerable. I clutched my books tighter to my chest, as if they could protect me. My body tightened, trying to make myself feel smaller and less noticeable, but to no sucess.

"Hey look, it's the emo chick! Where are you going? To the bathroom to slit your wrists some more?" Julian sneered cleverly at me. I rolled my eyes, ignoring the pain of his words. I used to self harm in middle school, back when Julian and I were friends. I kept to myself about it, until one day, Julian found me crying, and saw my wrists. Tears welled up in his sorry eyes as his salty drops fell onto my stinging wrists.

In grade nine, he saw the opportunity to become popular, he started blowing me off, and told everyone that I was obsessed with him. He eventually told all of my secrets, including the fact that I was a recovered self harmer, but left out the recovered part. Somehow, these cruel kids have the audacity to make jokes about depression, when it is in fact a serious matter. Absolutely disgusting.

"Ooh the silent treatment, very mature Andrea! Why don't you face me like the little man you are!" He challenged, forcefully grabbing my right boob. Disgusted, and by natural reaction, I swatted his hand away, more like a slap.

He bit his lip and held back a yelp. "What did you just do to me? ...Bitch!" He asked, eyes like slits, and teeth grinding together. I summed up all of my courage and dropped my books onto the cold hallway floor.

"Don't you fucking touch me Julian! You're seriously a cunt, and a loser. It's funny how you call me trash, when all you have to do with your time is insult me! You're nasty. You're a nasty, selfish, horrible dick!" I spat.

My sudden outburst of courage caught Julian and his friends off guard. Their expressions demonstrated their shock for only a moment, but was quickly replaced by anger. "Don't talk to me like that! Don't you have screamo to listen to? Or wrists to burn?" Julian countered, puffing his chest out.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm sick and tired of your lame bullshit Julian. Fuck you and your dumbass insults!" I growled, taking steps closer to him. Julian displayed a look of fear on his face. "Come on Julian! You're gonna let this emo slut walk all over you!?" Julian's friend Leo laughed.

"I can't hit the bitch!" Julian defended, his hands in the air. I backed him into a locker, "Then allow me." I said calmly, as I drove my fist into his cheek. The other side of his face smacked into the locker. "The little whore punched me!" He yelled.

My fist collided with his stomach multiple times until he was on the ground, his arms protecting his stomach. "Sorry, I missed a spot." I smirked as I kicked him where it hurts. "FUCK!" He cried. His own stomach acid and breakfast, spilled onto the floor as I strode away confidently.

"Hey slut! You left your razor!" Julian's whorebag of a friend, Melissa. I stopped dead in my tracks. I made a sharp turn around and started to stomp towards her,"What the fuck did you just say to me! Do you see your loser friend puking on the ground there!? YEAH SKANK THAT COULD BE YOU SO WATCH YOUR FUCKING-"

I was cutt off by a forceful hand cupping my mouth and my arms and legs were being restrained. "UUGGGH LET ME KILL THE SLUT!" I screamed, wriggling out of this person's grasp.

A foot jammed into the back of my knees, causing my body to crash of the cold hallway floor. My arms were pinned above my head and someone sat on my back, restraining me from moving.

"EVERYONE CLEAR OUT OF THE HALLWAY!" Mr. Ward, my English teacher yelled at everyone, "MOVE!" He added. Julian was carried away on a stretcher by a teacher I wasn't familiar with, along with the school nurse. In a matter of minutes, the halls were empty, aside from the asshole sitting on me, another nurse, the cafeteria lady, and myself. "Let me up!" I cried. But that only resulted in a hand forcing my face onto the ground. "Mrs. Berryl, call Andrea's parents. The police are in the parking lot,on their way in." Mr. Ward instructed, "Blake, how is she doing?"

"She's fine, I think she's starting to calm down." Blake, who was the person on top of me. Blake was by far the most beautiful boy I've seen. He has a perfect face structure, mesmerizing blue eyes, natural black hair that falls over his forehead, and full, pink lips. He was on the wrestling team, infact, he's the only wrestler with a brain. Blake is probably the closest person I have to a friend, and by that, I mean he doesn't pick on me.

"Okay, we're going to go talk to the police. Can I trust you with her for a few minutes?" Mr. Ward questioned. I assume Blake nodded because all of the adult authorities walked off. "You okay Drea?" Blake asked.

"I think so..." I squeaked, sobs escaping my lips. Blake got off of me, but kept his hand wrapped around my arm, and lifted me up back on my feet. I kept my head down, letting my tears fall to the ground.

"Don't worry about it, Julian and his friends are all self centered losers. They fucking deserved it!" Blake said. I let my crossed arms fall to my sides. "The police are here Blake! My parents are going to kill me, and I'm probably going to be suspended or expelled!" I cried.

He shrugged, "I'm sorry." He said englufing me in a hug, which was weird, but sweet. He ran his hands through my hair, but it was just comforting, not intimate, or pedophilic. I took deep breaths into his chest and hugged him tightly.

"ANDREA! OH MY GOD MY LITTLE GIRL! ARE YOU OKAY!?" My mother called and basically body checked Blake away from me and embraced me tightly."I'm fine mom...." I replied, hugging her back as if I haven't seen her in years.

"You're in so much trouble..." My mom whispered, rubbing my back.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)