Forever Or Never

Forever Or Never

Betrayl.They'd all betrayed him, listening to Craig's stupid fucking little piece of shit pet.He'd been clean for months and apparently the only person who believed him was the one person he'd beat down for years by standing with Robert against.He'd seen Michael fighting and trying to convince his brother that he was full on clean and Monte had just patted Michael's head and told him that he was dellusional.He'd spent the past few months keeping out of the whole spotlight thing trying to keep himself busy so he didn't end up getting back into drugs after his little slipup that had caused Michael to flip shit on him and his girlfriend of a year to leave him for someone better.Craig claimed in interviews to talk to him and email him, but Max hadn't heard shit from his former singer since the email telling him he was out.The fact that even Ronnie believed that he was still a druggie hurt like hell.He thought he'd known Ronnie better than that, that the man he'd loved so fiercely and passionately for years in high school would be able to see through the lies about him that his former bandmates spread.Michael'd turned around and forced Max to get a small phone with twitter capablity just so he could get his act together and come out of his shell.Max admired the youngest Money's determination to stay a friend to him, but thought that Michael's efforts were almost nothing.

"Where the fuck does he actually get off saying that you are going to end up dieing soon?" Max watched as the younger man threw the latest AP magazine across the room in anger, along with his Chinese. "You've been fucking clean for months and just because you were so fucking depressed at the time when you saw him and a little strung out on Addys, he automatically assumes you are still getting high.Dude, you fucking got your teeth fixed since then and you are clearly doing better." Max's eyebrow raised at how Michael was flipping out almost as bad as Ronnie would've over him years ago. "God, what the hell do you see in him?"

"He's Ronnie." The former bassist glanced to the side where he kept a picture of him and Ronnie there from back when they'd been all over each other. "He's always been like this."

"Max, bro, I mean I know you are in love with him and all, but the guy is being a dumbshit and worrying up your fans." Michael sat his ass back down and pulled his macbook to himself and connected it to his phone and switched on his mobile hotspot on his fresh iPhone 5. "I mean your tag on tumblr is in shambles.Your fans are worried about you."

"So?" Max kinda didn't care anymore.His world was just collapsing around him.The fact that Ronnie still thought he was a druggie was hurting him and making him a bit self concious.It was true that he was still dealing with wanting to go back to drugs and he was tempted to do just that so many times, but he'd sworn to Michael that he wouldn't.Michael'd even flipped shit on Craig's little pet because he'd been giving Michael shit for even talking to a worthless druggie like Max seemed.That had caused Max to get his door knocked on by Monte and Monte to threaten him to stay away from his brother or else because he didn't want his brother to end up a druggie.Max had told Monte to search his apartment, every little space and see for himself that there were no drugs there.The fact that Max was very open about letting Monte go through everything had caused the now oldest member of Escape The Fate to blink and proceed to do just that and check.It was with great apology that Monte had apologized to Max for accusing him of trying to turn his brother into a druggie and hugged him and they'd had a tearful bromantic moment.

The younger guitarist was quiet for a bit, just typing away on his computer before snapping it shut with enough force that Max cocked his head and looked up from the book he'd had in his hands that he wasn't even reading. "Let's go for a ride." Michael's face broke out in a near evil grin as he grabbed his keys.Max's face screwed up a bit at how bipolar the shorter haired man was.In the years of knowing Michael, he'd never gotten used to Michael's moodswings. "Come on.Come on, Maxwell." Max's eyebrow shot up again at the fact that Michael had used his full name.Michael never did that unless he was up to something.The suddenly hyper half-Peruvian grabbed Max's hand and pulled him along, throwing his coat at him in the same motion he used to swipe up his macbook and charger and phone.

To say Michael was a decent driver was being kind.Max ended up scared every time he let Michael drive him somewhere on account of his still suspended license.The older man just clung to the oh shit handle on the passenger's side of Michael's little Cobalt that he'd gotten the day after he'd gotten his license and tried hard not to paint the interior a sickly shade of yellow.

"Now you, Max, are going to march in there, confess that you love him, show him that you are clean or so help me god you are getting my foot up your ass." Michael turned in a second to Max who was nearly hyperventaling just from his driving.It took Max about a minute to realize where they had ended up.Michael had the balls to drag him to Ronnie's.

"Dude, I can't." Max grabbed his chest, feeling everything just lock up and his nerves fray quickly.He didn't like drinking much but he wished Michael had at least given him warning so he could have downed a shot or two or twenty to calm his nerves.

"So help me god, Maxwell Scott Green, if I have to carry you out of this car and deposit you on his lap, I will." Michael growled and Max just whined.The taller man pushed his door open and marched over to Max's side of the car.Max decided to grip the door handle and hold the door closed.It was a war going on over the door that Ronnie could see from the window of his house.He was tempted to go out and see who the younger Money brother was dragging to see him before he saw the flash of black hair being thrown about as Michael violently ripped the door open and the head of his former best friend whiplash back.

Now Ronnie had never been close with Michael at all, considering Michael was a good little merch boy and spent his time with the crew not so much as the band, but when Michael was around the band, he'd watched Max so closely that Ronnie had thought more than once that he'd had a crush on him.Being the way Ronnie was, he'd tried to push them together and that had failed when Michael had just laughed it off and told Ronnie that Max was missing a few things to make him happy.The day before Michael has spent the day picking Ronnie's brain over what the actual fuck had happened with Ronnie's exgf and it had taken barely a few words for Michael to snap his head around and the hamster wheel to start turning.Ronnie had no idea what Michael had actually thought of until now.

"Max, so help me god." Ronnie snapped out of his thoughts to see Michael throwing Max over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes.Max nearly kicked Michael in the face, trying to overpower him, but Michael just readjusted himself and turned Max's feet away from his face.This wasn't a small feat considering Max had more muscle than people thought. "Open this door, Radke.I gots a present for youuuuuu.Come on fucker open up."

"Mike, language." The eldest opened the door and Michael marched right in and dumped Max on the couch and practically ran out the door.Max looked down shyly.

"Hello, Ronnie."
*********
Three Months Later

Michael laid flopped out on his bed, Yoda and Teddy covering him.It was a rather boring day waiting for his brother to get done fucking around and get back to him, when his twitter notification went off.He reached over and grabbed his phone off his nightstand.

Downstairs, his mother was cooking.All she heard was a loud Whoop and saw both of the dogs scurrying out of Michael's room and down the stairs, followed by a Fuck yeah, I'm a fucking cupid genius.She shook her head and rolled her eyes.Now, if only Michael would bring home a nice girl instead of meddling in other's love lifes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finished.With no plans of a sequel.