What I Need

A Typical Day

"Berone get out of the bathroom, now!"

"Make me Messy!"

"Just wait butt-munch!"

"MOM!!! MELISSA IS THREATENING ME AGAIN!!!"

Berone is my annoying brother who insists on getting me in trouble with our mom. I wish we could just get along better-.

Manela Monkudor, our mom, breaks my train of thought with "Knock it off with the antics both of you, I'm tired of it." This broke my concentration but did not my attention until her follow up statement. "And Melissa you have a friend waiting for you, I let him in already." As I hustled to the door I wondered who it would be.

"Hello, Melissa. My name is Gasigil."

"Why the hell are you here and how did you, a random stranger, convince my mom to let you in?"

"Because Melissa, I just said it was urgent to see you."

"Why is it urgent?"

"Well... See we went school together up until 5th grade."

"And that is supposed to mean what to me exactly?"

"I can't get you out of my head, I know it's kind of stalkerish but it's not my fault that my mom kept in contact with yours. I didn't even know about it until she saw me looking at a photo with you, remembering you."

"Huh. Now can you tell me who you are?"

"I was your best friend for the first 6 school years and you forgot me???"

"FISHYGAS??? I didn't even recognize you! I can see it now..."

"Will you give me a chance?"

"Chance at what?"

"Being your boyfriend."

"Oh." I can not believe this is happening. I feel like I had always missed him but never realized it until he reminded me about being his best friend. I am so excited to see him again but I don't want to just jump into a relationship. "Well for now let's just be friends ok?"

Deep breath from Gasigil,"That's more than I hoped for."

We spent the last little bit of time before school getting reacquainted. When it was time to leave for school he left after hugging me and went his own way.