Status: sighs

Sign Language

boyfriends

Gabe was pressed flush against Mikey, the younger's bassist fingers tangled in his dark hair. Mikey's breath was hot in Gabe's mouth, lips slick against each other.

Suddenly, Gabe pulled away a few feet, flushing an even darker shade of red. Mikey leaned forward to follow, confused, until his boyfriend nodded to the kitchen doorway, where the older Way stood, arms crossed and one hip cocked to the side. Mikey quickly adapted a similar pose, and the brothers had a glaring match for a few minutes until Gee's gaze shifted to Gabe.

Mikey didn't need to feel their vocal chords moving under their skin to know they were shouting.

Subconsciously, Gerard's hands darted signing. Mikey caught ‘illegal’ and ‘bastard’ before he stalked over to the whiteboard on the kitchen wall. He could feel both of them staring, anticipating.

First, he wrote 'Gabe', then put 'Mikey' next to it. He left a small gap before adding 'Frank' and 'Gerard'. Then he underlined them and drew a vertical line between his and Frank’s names. Under each name, he wrote their ages.

Gabe Mikey | Frank Gerard
18 17 | 16 20


Gerard flushed as Mikey added underneath, WHICH IS MORE ILLEGAL? and didn't question their relationship any further.