Status: Hope y'all like it. I'll start very soon.

L.G.B.T.

Lacey Lauren and her partner Nacey Drew are at an impasse in their relationship. Lacey wants to go to the next step and date Nacey exclusively. Nacey isn't so keen on the idea being that they're still in high school. She's just not ready to settle down with Lacey just yet. Will Lacey finally call it quits or will Nacey change her mind?

Geoff Young is single but has an interest in a boy he's known since kindergarten. There's three problems. One, Geoff isn't out of the closet. It's not like it's easy for him, being a jock and all. Problem number two is that nobody around him is accepting of gays. Three, the boy he's interested in, Brandon Rice, appears to be straighter than an arrow. Will Geoff overcome these obstacles?

Bridget Coles is bisexual. She is dating Duchesne Carroll but still has feelings for an ex-boyfriend. She wants so desperately to make those feelings go away but knows they're getting stronger by the second. She loves her current girlfriend but craves closure from her ex! She doesn't want to be one of those "trifling " bisexuals that messes with both sexes at the same time. Pfft, especially not after what she had to do to get Chez to date her. How is Bridget gonna get outta this one?!

Tamara Kayne has been feeling strange about herself since birth. She hates anything to so with femininity and cringes every time she's referred to as a girl. She's entertaining the thought that she might be transgender. Will she realize that she should've been a he? Or is she just thinking too much?
  1. L is for Lacey
    Introducing Lacey Lauren.
  2. G is for Geoff
    Introducing Geoff Young.
  3. B is for Bridget
    Introducing Bridget Coles.
  4. T is for Tamara
    Introducing Tamara Kayne
  5. Questions.
    Lacey's POV
  6. Mixed Emotions
    Bridget's POV
  7. *Sigh*
    Geoff's POV.
  8. Why Not?
    Tamara's POV
  9. Regret
    Bridget's POV
  10. Two Can Play That Game.
    Lacey's POV
  11. Confessions
    Geoff's POV.
  12. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
    Lacey's POV
  13. Revelations
    Tamara's POV
  14. Playing Dumb
    Bridget's POV
  15. I'm Gonna Do It (Part One)
    Geoff's POV.
  16. Untitled
    Tamara's POV
  17. Stupid Me
    Bridget's POV
  18. Swerve.
    Lacey's POV
  19. I'm Gonna Do It (Part Two)
    Geoff's POV.