Status: Hope y'all like it. I'll start very soon.

L.G.B.T.

L is for Lacey

"Nacey, why can't you just drop those other chicks?" I ask. "Why is it so hard to be with only ONE girl?" She thinks about it for a second. "Lacey, I'm only in high school. I really don't feel like committing to just one person." I rolled my eyes in frustration and just stayed silent. "Okay, but do you have to flirt with them in front of me?! That is so disrespectful!" I say after 5 minutes of silence. I heard Nacey sigh. "I'll work on that. They just be so f-". "There you go again! Would it KILL you to PLEASE chill out with all that?" Nacey sits up and then proceeds to text someone named "Laura". Her mom's name is Lea and her sister's name is Kaela, so who is this "Laura" chick? And WHYYYYY is she texting her while she's next to me?! "Bye, Nacey." I say. She sits up. "Oh, word? It's like that, Lace?" I smirk. "Bye, Nacey." I repeat. "Mmm, okay. I'll text you later when you're not being a spaz." As I scoffed and looked at her butt as she walked away, I spotted myself in the mirror. I spot a curly haired girl, with empty brown eyes. I used to exude happiness when I first met Nacey. I want that glow back. All she's doing right now is causing me stress. I'm 18 and I'm dealing with stuff like this already. Heh. That's life, right? Right.....