Status: Hope y'all like it. I'll start very soon.

L.G.B.T.

Two Can Play That Game.

Nacey comes into my room with quite a big smile. "What you smiling for?" I asked. "Nothing." she replies. Then I knew. "You're seeing another girl, aren't you?!" I say, irritated. Nacey rolls her eyes but her smile remains. "I don't want to fight, Lace. Just know that I'm really happy. You want me happy, right?"
I sigh. "Yes, but-"
"Shhh." She interrupts me with a kiss.
And then she puts her hands on my butt. That's her signal for wanting some action. But nope. She ain't getting none from me today. She wants to see other people, so she can go get some cooch from them. Dang, I have respect for myself. I break away from her and turn the TV on and she watches it, clearly frustrated until it rings. She goes into another room and answers it. I sigh and begin to write.

I can't deal with cheaters. But I'm not sure if it's cheating, actually. It's not like she hid anything from me. It was me that wanted more. I might be playing myself. I can't really deal with a player. No! Lacey Lauren does not get played! I refuse to be one of Nacey's hoes. But I know for a fact that I'm not going anywhere. I just hate that she knows it, too.

I close my notebook and hid it. I wonder if Nacey is done with hers. She's kind of a ho, but she's really smart. She is a stellar student. Why the hell can't she be a stellar girlfriend? Hell, does she even consider herself as my girlfriend?

I walk past the bathroom , where she is and I listen in on her conversation, being nosey.
I overheard her talking to some girl.
I rolled my eyes and backed away from the door, trying to find something to be happy about. Then I remember the cutie that hollered at me earlier. She was real feminine. Had that GOOD Brazilian weave. Smelled like berries, and like .... cantaloupe. Wore lip gloss and had a lip ring. Those things are sexy on the right people. She told me her name was Juicy. It made me wanna ask her if she heard herself. I'm over it now, though. She'd told me that she could treat me right if I'd let her. I smile at the thought. She did indeed give me her number. I went downstairs to make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. In the midst of grabbing a piece of bread, another one falls. It's the ugly piece. "Good," I say. "Wasn't gonna use it anyways. " After throwing it away and washing my hands, I resume making my bomb ass pb&j. I then decide that I'm gonna use Juicy's number. Yeah .... I'm gonna call her. In front of Nacey, too. She wants to mess with others? Aight. I'll do the same. I put the stuff away, and put my sandwich on a napkin. I brought it upstairs with me and sat on my bed eating until Nacey returned.
She was in for quite a surprise.

She walks in and looks at the sandwich. "Hey, where's mine?" she asks, pretending to be appalled. I laugh harder than I intended. "Didn't make you one." I tell her. "Want the rest of mine?" She nods. "Sure."
I gave her the rest of my sandwich, a little sad that I wasn't gonna finish it. Then I decide to put my plan in action.
I call Juicy and wait for her to pick up the phone. I was walking around the room trying to avoid looking Nacey in the eye. All I'd do is laugh. And now is not the time to laugh. This is serious.
"Hey, beautiful." She said. "I've been waiting for your call. I chuckle. In a sexy way. Not sure how stupid I sounded. Juicy didn't seem to mind. "Yeah, I didn't forget about you." I am never really this forward but I like it. I'm on the phone with Juicy for like ten minutes, flirting the whole time. I've got a date for Saturday. Two in the afternoon.
I looked back at Nacey and she looked quite confused. I started cheesing. I walk over to the bed. "What you smiling for?" She asks. "Nothing. " I reply. "You're going out with someone else?" She asks.
"Babe, I don't wanna talk about it. "
Nacey opens her mouth to talk but I interrupt her with a kiss.
Nacey is about to lose at her own game.