Status: Hope y'all like it. I'll start very soon.

L.G.B.T.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

"Juicy is just my nickname, " she explains when I see her again. I smile because I was afraid her mom was high during labor. "So what's your real name?" I inquire. "It's Ulnama." she replies. Oh, so her mama WAS high. She starts to crack up at my facial expression, which displayed confusion. "I was playing, Lacey! It's Janelle. "
"Had me going for a bit." I tell her. Her ride honks and she tells me she has to go. "Bye, Janelle ." I say. She kisses me on the cheek. "Bye, pretty. " she replies.
By the time I get home, my hormones are doing backflips. I knew I probably shouldn't feel that way. But then again, my so called girlfriend bangs anything that walks. She thinks of this as an open relationship, so hell.
I call Juicy -- I mean, Janelle up and ask her if she could come over. She said after four. I look at the clock. It's 1:25. Three hours and some change. Cool, I can get some sleep. I need my energy for tonight. I pull the covers up over me and fall asleep.
Hours later, I heard a knock. I go to check the door and spot my dog Everett's food bowl. He's at my sister's for the week. We share him. I hear the knock again, and I open the door and there was Janelle, standing there with nothing but a robe on. As soon as I let her in , she positions herself on my couch, robe now open. Girl! On my brand new couch! Didn't even say hi. No hug, no nothing. Just ready to bang. On my NEW couch. Hell nah! I go to pick her up and carry her up the stairs.
After making out the whole way upstairs, I drop her on my bed, and pull her legs so her butt was near the edge of my bed. Then I pushed them back so I could prepare to please her. I then kneel in front of her and lean forward. Janelle was ready for me to begin.

After a couple hours passed, Janelle and I are cuddling. We had woken up from our nap. "J, can I confess something to you?" I ask. She plays in my hair. "Sure." I hesitate. "I, uh. I have a girl that I talk to." She stops playing in my hair. "Are you guys official?" I shrug. "I guess not. She's seeing other people and I thought I might try that out." I reply. She seems to understand. She goes back to playing in my hair. "You don't hate me?" I ask. She beams. "No, I don't hate you
Especially when you have stellar head!" She chuckles. "Yours isn't bad, either." I say. She sits up and pretends to be offended. "Isn't bad? You damn right it isn't bad." She climbs over me and gives me a french kiss before going back down to my private area and giving head. Later, I write in my journal. Writing after sex... is that normal?

-At about 10, Nacey called me. Asked if she could come over. I told her no because I was tired. I was tired. Physically and emotionally. Tired of giving her the benefit of the doubt. Time for ME to do ME. Letting her deal with her side chicks. Hell, I'm probably the side chick in this situation. I gotta get out of it, quick. Somebody said "Don't make anyone your priority, when you're just an option." And I'm an option. I'm not Nacey's priority. I never realized until now, that i never have been. I'd have to be stupid to stay with her, especially when I have another chick waiting to have me to herself.-

I asked Janelle if she would stay over, since I didn't want to be by myself. She agrees. Since I kind of feel like a ho for banging a girl whose last name I didn't know, I want to play 20 questions. "J, I know what I wanna do. We can play 20 questions. " Her robe is back on. I don't know why, though. We're gonna go AGAIN. "Okay."
"How old are you?" I ask.
"19," she replied.
"I'm 18."
Janelle thinks up another question.
"When is your birthday? "
I reply, "February 16th."
She lights up. "Mine, too!"
Aoooooow!
"You ever been with a dude, Janelle? " I ask.
"Yeah, but I'm done with them. Tried them out a couple times, but yeah."
I nod. "You?" She inquires.
I chuckle. "No, never really cared about them. I still don't care about them. Women are my people," I say to her.
"Do you prefer feminine girls or masculine ones? " I ask.
"I love fems," Janelle says, eyeing me. "I love the long hair, lip gloss, big earrings, " she continues, climbing over me. "So what made you come after me?" I ask. I wasn't a stud, but I wasn't a fem either. Didn't wear makeup or lip gloss particularly, but I wore chapstick and skinny jeans, but would also wear a hat and a boy's shirt. "The way you carry yourself. You're nice... and funny." I blush, but I wonder how she knows this. "I was in your class last year in gym. Then we chilled at the fair when our friends had to leave." I'm slowly remembering this. I can't believe I forgot! "You were hilarious. " I smile at her. "You gotta let a real woman take care of you , Lace. That girl you're seeing doesn't mean you any good." she says, before giving me another long kiss. Soon after, we began round two.
I STILL don't know her last name.
♠ ♠ ♠
*mild sexual content *