Status: Hope y'all like it. I'll start very soon.

L.G.B.T.

Revelations

Nacey tells me she wants to meet me at a park downtown. Hardly anyone goes to that park so I'm excited. We'd been texting since the day we met. I've been sitting next to her in class. And now we we're sort of going on a date. This is a special occasion. Kind of. Not really .... I'm just excited.
Although I showered when I woke up, I decided it'd be good to take another one. Ay, you can never be too clean.
I hop in and wash every part of my body. I sigh as I see my boobs and cooch.
Once I get out, I brush my teeth--again. Then I look around for my lotion and cologne. I dry myself off with my towel. I put my hair in a bun and put on a black wifebeater and some jean shorts. Over my wifebeater, I wear a plaid button up. I put on my black sunglasses and look in the mirror. Hmph... it's only a day in the park, right?

I grab my car keys and head out to the park.
Nacey is there, looking slightly more girly than yesterday. She is wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt with some shorts, but her hair is down. I pull up and honk at her. She smiles when she sees me and waves me over. She's on the swings, swinging her day away. I walk over to her and she stops. "Hey, Tammy." She says. "Hey." I respond. We give each other a hug. "Glad you came, shawty." Shawty? Girl...
We go to a table next to the swings and she sits across from me. She takes my sunglasses off and sits them aside. "I gotta see your pretty eyes." I smile. I've always liked those straightforward girls. I was definitely someone that liked a little aggression. "I'm tryna get to know you." She says.
"I'm aight with that," I reply.
"Have you ever played truth or dare, Tammy?" she asked, looking around.
"Well, of course. " I straightened up.
"Care to play?"
"Right now?"
"In 2019."
I chuckle. "Smartass," I quipped.
"Okay. Which do you want?"
"Truth." I'd said it because I wanted to see her reaction. In middle school you got clowned for saying "truth" first. I was surprised when she didn't say anything, just shot me a question.
"Okay," she begins. "What kind of girl are you? Like ... straight? Gay? Bi...?" I almost chuckle at the word "straight " . If I was for sure a transman, the answer would be yes. I'm straight. But for now, in all the confusion, I'm still a female. That's what my mom will tell me. Although I kind of wince at being called a "she " I still have a coochie. And til I don't, I'm a lady. Right?
Damn, Tammy! You're always thinking about stuff at the wrong time!
"Okay, here's the deal. I'm technically a lesbian." I say. I debate telling her everything. I'm quiet for ten seconds and I can tell Nacey knows I'm holding something back. "I wanna know more about this, " she says. "Go on."
I resume talking. "I've been feeling awkward about my masculinity and I've been having a hard time hearing myself as a girl and Im not so sure about being called a 'he' because I'm not masculine enough for that and-"
"So, are you transgendered?"
"I'm SOMETHING. I just know I'm attracted to women. And that I'd much rather please than be pleased. "
A look of recognition flashed across Nacey's face. "I think I know what you are, Tam."
I scrunch my eyes. "You do? What am I, then?"
"You're gender queer."