Status: Hope y'all like it. I'll start very soon.

L.G.B.T.

Playing Dumb

I walk up the street on this particularly chilly morning with my jacket on, walking Everett. He's my neighbor's dog, but she pays me to walk him. I was clutching my jacket closed every time there was a strong wind. Everett isc enjoying this walk. He's sniffing the ground and looking at his surroundings. After a while, he has to poop. I watched him do it. I'm not sure why, but I did. I took a pile of tissue and picked his poop up and put it in th plastic bag I had. "Good boy, Everett. " I said, before putting the bag in the large dumpster. Walking around the corner, I saw who I thought to be Duchesne in her car. I was positive she saw me too so I started walking quicker. I didn't make any eye contact with her. I even picked Everett's big ass up and walked back to the neighbor's house. She gave me my money and I gave Ev a pat goodbye. I'd see him soon again.
I'd see Chez again, too. I just wasn't ready.
Later Chez called me. She's been doing so since the morning after I cheated. I pressed the ignore button and went back to painting my toenails. I gotta talk to the girl SOMETIME. Then I hear a knock on the door. I walk on my heels to the door and open it.
There stands Duchesne Carroll, mad as hell.
"How come you ain't tell me Toby was back in the picture? " I gulp. "Because it's none of your business. " I tell her. It's not like I was wrong for going to see him, I can do as I please! "But, Bridge .... you could've told me!" I walk away from her and she steps in the house and shuts the door. I can hear her footsteps behind me and I felt a pull on my arm. "Bridge, what happened? " she asked, voice breaking. "What makes you think something happened? "
"Bridget, answer the damn question. "
I sigh. "I stayed the night. " I say.
A tear falls from Duchesne's face.
"I knew it," she whispers.
"You slept with him, didn't you?" she could barely get the words out. I felt terrible because I've never seen her cry before. All I wanna do is comfort her. I don't wanna hurt her worse so I'm gonna get around this question.
"I had to, that was the only place to sleep-"
"Are you kidding me, Bridget?! Do you think I'm stupid? DID.... YOU.... FUCK.... TOBY?!" she screeched.
That's when I started to cry.
That was all Duchesne needed. She starts crying louder.
"I was just starting to think bisexual girls were datable ... and you pull this shit." She takes out the earrings I bought her and throws them at the wall. She takes her movie I borrowed from my dresser. She turns to me one last time.
"We're done."
She wiped her face and left.
That's when I did the ugly cry.
Haven't stopped since.