Status: Hope y'all like it. I'll start very soon.

L.G.B.T.

I'm Gonna Do It (Part Two)

I'm nervous as hell walking up the stairs to Brittany's bedroom. I told her that I needed to talk to her. I told her it was serious. She sits on her bed and offers me a seat. I declined. "Brittany ..... I don't know how I'm gonna tell you this." I begin. I tug at my shirt and look down. "Uh, I can't do this anymore." She looks at me like I'm playing a joke on her. She plays with a lock of her hair and chuckles. "Do what, sweetie? " I look at her uneasily. "Us."
"Us?"
"Yes. Us." I repeat.
"Geoff..... you breaking up with me?" She stops playing with her hair and stands up. "How are you gonna break up with me before the dance?" She asks, distraught.
"Is that all you're worried about?"
"I can't BELIEVE you! " she continues.
"I think it was obvious that I wasn't feeling you." I say, sighing loudly after. "Look, I'm sorry.... about this."
"I really can't believe this. We're the most popular couple, Geoff.... you can't do this...." Brittany said, stammering. She paces the room with tears in her eyes. "I don't care about that!" I tell her. "Geoff.... I'm sorry about anything I've ever done to annoy you. Please.... don't do this."
She stops in front of me and gets on her knees, hands reaching for my belt. I push her away. "I.... I'm sorry Brittany. Uh, keep the dress and shoes and stuff." She starts to cry. "I'm really sorry." I say, walking away.
I head downstairs and look at her parents. "Uh, I'll just let myself out."
As I walk out of the house and head to my Chevy, I just happened to look up in the window and see Brittany standing there with an evil scowl.
I drive out to the interstate and dial Mara's number. This iPhone Siri stuff is really cool. You can speak to it and it'll get you what you want. As expected, my phone showed that it was calling Mara. "I did it." I said when she answered. "That's great! How did she take it?" I changed lanes. "She tried to give me a BJ." I say, trying not to flip off the guy in a black Durango. He cut me off. Unforgivable!
"This jerk...." I say under my breath. "A what?" Mara asked. "A BJ," I repeated. "A blowjob. Wanted to put my junk in her mouth." Mara is laughing hard and I finally get off at my exit. "I'm coming over," I said. Why not? It was Monday after school and I didn't have anything to do. "I'll be pulling up in about five minutes."
"Okay. I'll be downstairs waiting. See ya in a few."
"Okay. Bye." I say, hanging up.
I wait for the light to turn green and press the gas pedal lightly with my foot.
I make a right onto a residential road, where there were kids playing and adults sitting outside, playing cards. I look for the red house— that one was Mara's — and pull up into the driveway. I get out of my car and walked into the house. I go in and spot Mara right away. "I am now a single man!"
"I know. You told me over the phone." She says, snickering.
"I know smartass. I was.... just makin' sure you remembered. "
"Yeah, 'cause I'm gonna forget something I learned 20 minutes ago."
"It happens to everybody." I said back.
"It would've been a great blowjob, though. I need for Brandon to give me one."
I chuckle at the thought. Mara's hair was curly today, so every time she moved, so would her hair. "You need a black polo." I randomly say. "So I can look like a guy?!" Mara exclaims. "No way."
"Chill, you won't look like a dude. You'll look more girly in my opinion."
She looks at me.
"To me, wearing a black shirt with a burst of color in you earrings is a good idea. "
"Does it have to be a polo, though?" She asks.
"Nah, I think you'd look perfect in one though."
I knew Mara would take my advice, because usually I was right. Although I'm a gay man that prefers to wear men's clothes, I knew how to make a woman go from pretty to stunning. I think I was exposed to too much "What Not to Wear". I scratched my head and listened to Mara sing. It soothed my soul. "You should really try out for something. You sing so well. " I say.
She looks down. "Nah. I don't. "
I'm gonna sign her ass up or something.
She decides to change the subject and a sly smile comes across her face.
"So, you gon' try and pursue Brandon?"
"Yeah. That's my intention." I reply, chuckling. I sit back in my chair.
"He got a girl though. "
"I didn't know that," I said sarcastically.
"G..... you plan on doing all this while still being in the closet?" She asks. I roll my eyes. "Girl.... what closet? They just need to mind their own business. I'm a good football player either way. That's all they need to worry about." I say, matter-of-factly .
"Don't you bend over while playing ball, though? "
"Yeah, when we hike the ball."
"How is it gonna feel after taking the D up the butt?" she asks, trying to contain her laughter. "Mara..... I hate you so much." I reply, chuckling. I go into Mara's refrigerator and pull out two apples and gave one to her. "You're my best friend, though." I say, taking a bite of my apple.