Status: Hope y'all like it. I'll start very soon.

L.G.B.T.

G is for Geoff

You'd think you could spot every gay person with this thing called "gaydar." Heh, not me. I have it all: Money, Girls, Notoriety. When you think of a gay boy, you'd imagine someone snapping their fingers, shaking their butt all the time, and wearing female clothes. I'm one of the ones that could easily pass for straight, Which is why no one knows about me. I'm discreet about everything. I try my best to appear interested in girls. I'd love to just spring out of the closet, but I ... can't. Not right now.
Not when everyone I know is homophobic. I've even said some pretty screwed up stuff to the openly gay people, just to appear in with the crowd. I don't need to be outed by anyone. That would screw up the high school experience for me. My girlfriend (heh, i'm really good at covering my tracks.) is texting me some random mess about how happy she is with me and that she hopes we get married. I roll my eyes because I know her type. Always drooling over how rich or popular a guy is , regardless of looks. I'm good looking if I do say so myself, but the money and status make me appear more attractive. I'd bet if I was a regular dude, she wouldn't look my way. I did admire how well her eyebrows looked. I'd always wanted to get them waxed by the same person she did. Oh, and her hair?! Fabulous! I'd love to see hair like that on a nice light skinned dude. And her SKIN!!!!!! Jeeeez, I'd kill for skin like that... just spotless and perfect....