Status: Hope y'all like it. I'll start very soon.

L.G.B.T.

B is for Bridget

I'm in a rut. Yes, rut. My ex boyfriend Toby is really making an effort to talk to me. I think he wants to get back together. I've never really gotten over him, though. My current partner, Duchesne (goes by Chez also) puts a smile on my face every second I'm with her, but I still think about Toby. We ended on such an abrupt--and unnecessary. Man..... why? Why now?! He waits until I'm almost completely over him to reappear in the picture. Pretty sure the universe is trying to screw my life up!

"Hi, Bridge. Whatcha doing?" asks Chez, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I don't want to lie but one comes out of my mouth anyway. "Thinking about college," I say. College, Bridget?! That's all you could think of? God, you're a horrid liar. Chez didn't seem to catch on, though. "Oh, which one were you planning on attending? Maybe, just maybe we can attend the same one." I shrug. "Concord." I said. Her face lights up. "I applied there. We may be able to be together forever!" Chez says with enthusiasm. I sat there with the fakest smile of the century. Once again, Chez doesn't catch on. She notices I'm quieter than usual. "Babe, what's wrong?" she asks. I'm thinking about Toby Toby Toby Toby- "Uh, nothing." I manage to get out. "I'm fine," I say, laying down on my bed so I'm on top of her. We kiss for a minute and I forget about Toby.

And then 15 minutes later he texted me again. Annnnnnd here I go thinking of him. Crap! Why must MY life consist of wanting to live under a rock?