Status: Hope y'all like it. I'll start very soon.

L.G.B.T.

Questions.

I talked to Nacey today. She was acting all hurt because I kicked her out of my house. "Look, girl." I say. "You're not about to be texting other girls in my house next to me. That's rude!" Nacey scoffs. "You be talking to other girls, too!" I roll my eyes harder than ever. Nacey knows that's a lie. "Don't flip this on me!" I shot back. "I don't have time for your shenanigans. " Nacey comes towards me and gives me a bear hug. I instantly forget why I'm mad. I instantly become regular bubbly Lacey again. You know what? I'm starting to think Nacey and Snickers have the same "calm the hell down" formula. "I will try to limit my cellphone use around you, Lace. I will try." she says. I try not to roll my eyes, but I become silent. She changes the subject. "Did you ever finish your essay? " I think hard. "What essay?"
"The one for English. "
"Didn't even start that thing. I don't even remember what the topic is."
I play with the buttons on my shirt while Nacey gets her paper out. Overachievin' ass. I'm positive the paper is due next week. "The topic is basically writing about your life for a week and summarizing it." I think. So basically we keep a journal for a week and then kind of make a story of it..... I guess that's easy enough. Today is Tuesday, meaning if I start today, I go until next Tuesday with two days to pull it together. Well, Nacey told me this. I better get started as soon as I get home. I get up from the library table and go to my next class. I didn't bring my things with me because I was coming right back. In the hallway I bump into my friend Mara Lockley. Her name is actually Tamara but there's another one too. I can't remember her last name, though.
Mara walks with me to study hall and asks me if I'm going to the library. I tell her yes and she follows me after I sign out. Once we get to the library and I find my table, she lays the questions on me thick. Mara is curious as to my lesbianism. That's a word, right?
She will ask the most dumb questions, but I put up with her for two reasons. One, she's my cutest friend. She's a redhead with killer eyebrows and dimples like no other. Two, I kind of liked being asked thwse questions. Besides Nacey's wannabe player ass, she was the only girl who paid attention to me. "Lacey.... have you ever been turned on by a girl before?" I look at her like she'd just slapped my mama. "I don't know if YOU know what a lesbian is, but yes. The answer is yes. " Oh, God. This is gonna be a loooong 80 minutes.