Status: Hope y'all like it. I'll start very soon.

L.G.B.T.

*Sigh*

I'm supposed to be over my girlfriend's house, but I'm not. Didn't feel like being nagged at. All she ever does is talk to me about her friends. I don't care about them, anyway. They're so judgemental it makes me sick. They're being hypocrites.
And I'm doing the exact same shit.
She's texting me now, asking where I'm at. I'm at home creeping through pictures of Brandon and I. Pretty much only know him through parties and stuff. He hangs with us jocks but is actually pretty much antisocial. He's pretty awesome. Brandon Rice has been like that since elementary school. I'd always admired him. He didn't know that. I made sure he wouldn't. I couldn't be the target of gay jokes, so I decided to become the all American boy. Here I am now; popular with a girlfriend that I don't even want. This wasn't really how I'd dreamed of growing up, but whatever. I told her I was sick. She called me.
"Geoff, you okay?" asked Brittany. I tried my best to sound sick. "Yeah, babe. I'm okay. Just a little sick. Sorry I left you hanging."
But I'm really not. All she's gonna do is hit up one of my "friends" and probably have sex with him. Or her. Hell, she could be on the downlow too! Then I hear both parents call me down. I go to the living room and see Brittany standing down there, phone in hand. "Britt's here to see you." I walk up to her and hug her. I gotta stay on my game about affection, too. Yesterday I almost slipped up and outed myself when she leaned in for a kiss.
"You don't look sick." She says. Oh, I am though. Sick of having to call her babe when I know who I want. Damn this society. "Yeah, well. I am." I reply. I know Brittany knows I'm lying. "Hmmm, okay." She says quietly, sitting her bag on my floor. I'm laying on my bed so I know what's coming. She begins to climb over me and kiss my lips. I sigh in my head and kiss her back, imagining that it was Brandon kissing me.