Somewhere We Belong

Prologue - Aria Drake

She walked into the shop, her hair carelessly tied back and her glasses slightly crooked. A blonde woman was behind the counter, ringing up a customer, the only one in the shop at the moment. She glanced over as Aria approached, and when the customer left, she came out from behind the counter and wrapped her arms around her.
"Aria Drake, what are you doing in today?" She chastised, squeezing the other woman tighter.
"Well, I-I was scheduled to work today, wasn't I, Rose?" Aria replied, hugging her back.
"Oh, really, love. After yesterday? I wasn't expecting you to leave the house at all." Rose said, finally releasing her. "Listen, Ari, why don't you take a vacation?" She turned towards the counter as David, her
fiance`, came in through the back.
"DÃ¥rlig Ulv Stranden." He said, a giving Rose a look. She looked back at him questioningly.
"Bad Wolf Bay? Why there, love?"
"Something...feels off. Telling me she needs to be there." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.
In the years after Rose Tyler mysteriously appeared, and later, David Storm as well, Aria learned not to question them when they thought something needed to be done.
So after a few minutes, Rose put up the back in ten minutes sign and had Aria follow her into the back room where David was waiting.
"Here..." He said, rummaging around in a drawer, and coming up with a small envelope. He handed it to her, smiling. "Ticket to Bad Wolf Bay in Norway. You should leave tonight."
The smile that had been in place on Aria's face slipped away with shock.
"Tonight?" David nodded.
"I'll help you pack, you won't need much, two, three days, maybe." Rose stretched up to meet David half-way and kissed him goodbye before linking arms with the still-shocked Aria and leaving David to tend to the shop.

Within three hours, Aria was on a plane headed for Norway, completely innocent to the knowledge of what awaited her on Bad Wolf Bay.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't want to call him John Smith because it just didn't feel creative enough, so I went through the list of Aliases that the Doctor used in all his incarnations, and I stopped at The Oncoming Storm and thought, hey, why not Storm? David Storm it is.