You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

You're Drunk

As I heard the doors to Wil’s truck slam shut, I let out another huff. I hadn’t looked at Jake since our little incident last night. I didn’t want to look at him! But when I turned around, there he was. He left his sunglasses on as him and Wil walked through the door. But after wondering a little more inside, he reached up and took them off, revealing his big blue eyes… that wouldn’t even look at me.

“Keys?” he asked, holding his hand out to me.

Usually, I would be a smartass and tell him he’s not driving my truck anywhere. However, wanting to avoid any extra social contact with him as possibly, I just handed them over. After his fingers grasped around them, he said he’d take it home. And just like that, he was gone just as quickly as he got here. Cue another huffy sigh.

“He hates me,” I muttered.

“No, he doesn’t,” Wil spoke up.

“He does!” I wouldn’t accept it.

“When a guy puts themselves out there and gets rejected, it’s so much worse than when it happens with a girl,” he explained.

“Whatever,” I mumbled.

“He likes you!” he snapped playfully.

“Oooooo,” Hannah snickered over at me.

“He does not,” I whined.

“Talk to him tonight,” he added.

I just rolled my eyes. That wasn’t going to happen. Hannah and I were going to get wasted! After Wil had left, Hannah and I were soon to follow. She drove to her house where she packed a bag for the night… and I emptied her bar of all the good alcohol. I even convinced her to stop by the liquor store to pick up a few more bottles before we went back to the awkward house.

The second we were inside, I went right into the kitchen and mixed Hannah and I a drink; nice and strong. After she took a sip of hers, her eyes widened as she looked at me.

“Holy shit,” she winced as she put it down.

“Good huh?” I laughed.

“A little too good,” she giggled as well.

And man, after a few more drinks, it felt so much better! I even heard Jake and Wil roaming around the house, and you know what? I didn’t care! Hannah and I were having a great time tonight… being huge, drunken goof balls!

“Who needs boys now?” Hannah spoke while we were pouring ourselves more drinks.

“Not us!” I laughed… and spilled half a bottle of Absolut … and the bottle went crashing to the floor. “Fuck!” I yelled. That’s my favorite!

“You girls ok?” Wil’s voice called out as he walked into the kitchen.

“Kylee can’t hold a damn bottle,” Hannah laughed as she started to move to try and clean everything up.

“Don’t move! I’ll get it,” Wil hurried over, stomping in his shoes while Hannah and I were there… barefoot.

“Where’s Jake?” I found myself asking as Wil found the broom. Why was I asking where… Jake was? Am I that drunk that I forgot about all the awkwardness already?

“He’s upstairs,” Wil replied.

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!” I shouted, heading in the direction that Wil told me.

“What?” he asked through a chuckle.

I reached the top of the stairs to find him in his game room. He glanced over at me, and slowly cracked a smile. Aw, he’s cute!

“Come drink with us!” I told him while walking closer.

“But I thought you and Hannah were having a little girls night,” he countered, watching me as I continued towards him. By the time he finished, I climbed onto his lap, straddling it.

“But you can come. Wil’s down there,” I smiled at him.

“I think you need to slow down,” he replied, seeming to be a bit nervous now.

“Na, come on!” I encouraged.

“You’re wasted,” he laughed at me.

“A wasted Ky is a happy Ky,” I told him, causing him to shake his head through another laugh.

“I’m going to put you to bed. You need to sleep some of this off,” he went on while getting to his feet, keeping me in his arms.

“But I don’t wanna,” I whined, giving him no fight as he carried me down the hall.

“Come on, princess,” he teased.

“I hate when you call me princess,” I muttered, letting my head rest against his chest.

“I think it’s cute,” he countered, waltzing right into his room.

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn’t see it. Before I could even think to say anything else, he gently placed me down onto his bed. While he went on to pull the covers around me, I couldn’t keep my drunken mouth shut!

“Lay with me?” I asked softly.

“I was going to just… let you sleep and…” he rattled off.

“Please,” I looked up at him.

He stared down at me for a few long seconds before a heavy sigh came out of him. He went on to nod his head and climb over me to the other side of the bed. Before he could get settled, I rolled over and nuzzled up into his chest. A soft chuckle shook it while he allowed his arms to come around me.

And then I couldn’t control anything…

When our eyes met again, I just… I don’t know what happened! But I just wanted to kiss him! His lips looked so soft and… just perfect. And his eyes… he has the most beautiful eyes and I just… I needed to kiss him!

So I did! It caught him off guard and he tried to pull away, but I moved closer until he gave in and kissed me back. Right when it was about reach a new depth, he pulled away while letting out a sigh.

“Jake,” I whined, tugging on his shirt to try and pull him back in.

“Ky,” he huffed as I kissed along his jaw, working my way back to his lips.

Once I was close, he scooted away. I pouted at him, but with his back towards me, he couldn’t see it. Jake! Please! Knowing it was only a matter of time before he got up, I went over and wrapped my arms around his middle, letting my hands work their way up under his shirt. They ran along all the tight muscles that made up his torso. To go along with this, I pressed my lips back to his neck.

“Ky!” he gently pushed me off after I had bitten down.

“Jake,” I countered, pouting at him so he could see it this time.

“You’re drunk. Go to sleep. We’ll talk in the morning,” he huffed, but did nothing to move.

“But I want you,” I countered, letting my teeth graze against the lobe of his ear.

His lips parted to say something, but a grunt came out instead. Gradually, I pulled myself away from him, waiting for his next move. To my great surprise, he turned to face me, a new intensity filling his eyes. Oooo, Jakey.

As he leaned back in to lay me down on his bed, he rambled on about having to talk in the morning. I wasn’t paying attention. What was more important was tugging his shirt off and wrestling with his belt in my intoxicated state. I know it wasn’t the right thing to do, but… I’m a little too far gone… and damn it, I wanted him!
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh man oh man oh man... lol

Comment??