You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Way to Go Weimz!

Wil continued to clean up the broken glass once Kylee headed up stairs, “She’s not coming back down is she?” I asked taking another sip of my drink.

“Doubt it.”

“I guess that makes you my new drinking buddy,” I thrusted a cup into his hands once he finished cleaning.

“Are you sure you want to keep drinking?”

I shrugged, “Why not?”

“Because you are like white girl wasted.”

“And you are like really cute but there is no changing that.”

He gave me a wide smile, “You think I’m cute?”

“Yeah but you think I’m white girl wasted so who knows if what I’m saying is actually true.”

“You know for someone who has been drinking a lot you sure can hold a conversation.”

“That’s because I’m not actually that wasted. After the first drink Kylee made I decided to make my own drinks with a little less alcohol in them.”

“So you do know what you are saying.”

“Yup.”

“Which means you think I’m cute.”

I shrugged, “Yup.”

“Nice.”

“So I’m going to go upstairs and change really fast because this long sleeved shirt is too hot right now.”

Wil nodded and took as seat on the couch as I headed up the stairs towards the guest room. I quickly changed into something more comfortable and took out my contacts before walking out of the room. Just as I was about to go down the stairs a noise caught my attention. I started off towards the noise until I figured out what it was. Quickly I covered my mouth before I let out a scream.

Wil stared wide-eyed at me when I ran down the stairs, “Are you okay?”

“OH MY GOD!”

“What?!”
“Kylee and Jake are totally having sex right now!”

“No way!”

“I swear to God!”

Wil started laughing before he got up and made his way up the stairs, “I don’t believe it,” he snickered.

“Shhhh!” I hushed him as I stood behind him.

“Oh please like they can even hear us, they are so into the moment right now.”

The two of us headed back downstairs laughing to ourselves, “Kylee is such a slut when she’s drunk but not really she is just giving into what she wants but is too scared to go after while she’s sober.”

“So she doesn’t regret sleeping with Jake?” I shook my head, “Oh, that’s what Jake is all worried about.”

“Nah Kylee is just absolutely terrified to admit that she wants Jake but I can see it whenever she looks at him.”

Silence fell over the two of us after a while as we sat and drank, “So what are we going to do since those two are obviously preoccupied?”

“Movie?” I suggested.

“Sounds good to me.”

“Awesome but I get to pick.”

Wil groaned, “Fine but nothing stupid and girlie.”

I smirked at him before getting up and walking over to the collection, “How about a vampire movie?”
“I swear to God if you put in Twilight that will be the end of this budding romance.”

I turned and raised an eyebrow at him, “Budding romance?”

“You cannot deny there is something going on between us,” he grinned at me.

“Whatever you say.” I bent down and placed the dvd in the player, “Eyes off the ass, Wilbur.”

“But you are wearing such short shorts and it is a beautiful ass and it’s right there! I just can’t help but stare at it.”

I rolled my eyes as I walked back over to the couch smacking him softly on the head before sitting down.

“Ow. Uncalled for. I called your ass beautiful and I get smacked,” he rubbed his head softly, “What are we watching?”

“You’ll see.”

He let out a groan as he let his head fall back on the couch, “It better be good.”

“Or what?”

“Or I’ll... spank you.”

I bit my lip, “Promise?” I winked at him as he stared wide-eyed at me.

“Marry me?”

I let out a laugh, “Maybe later.”

“You get feisty when you drink.”

“It happens plus it’s been awhile since I’ve flirted with a guy.”

“I have to say you are doing quite well.”

“Thank you,” I said as I pressed play on the remote.

“Nice. Underworld I approve.”

“So does that mean no spanking?” I jokingly pouted.

He sat there stunned for a while, “I don’t even know how to respond to this anymore.”

I shrugged, “You don’t have to. Your facial expression responded for you.”

“I like you. Hell I may enough love you. Why didn’t Kylee and Jake introduce us sooner?”

“I dunno. Let’s go ask them....oh wait,” I giggled, “They are having sex right now.”

Wil let out a chuckle, “Way to go Weimz!”

“So are we going to watch this movie and cuddle or not?”

“Oh so now we’re cuddling?”

I nodded, “Yup, whether you like it or not.”

“Good thing I like it.”

The two of us got situated on the couch and settled in for the movie. What didn’t even feel like ten minutes later I felt my eyelids grow heavy and the next thing I knew I had fallen asleep curled up next to Wil Hahn.
♠ ♠ ♠
what an interesting night haha

Hannah

comment??