You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

And You Are?

To say I was a bit confused on why Jake was calling me was an understatement but once he explained that Kylee needed me, I was hopping out the door while trying to put my shoes on at the same time.

Thankfully my apartment was only a few streets over from their place so it only took me a few minutes to get there.

After the story of why I needed to rush over here was explained, I couldn’t help but shake my head at my friend, “And you wonder why I steer clear of all things moto.”

“Hey this hardly ever happens.”

“Yeah because I’ve NEVER had to deal with injured Kylee or Jake before. I don’t know why I put up with either one of you.”

“It’s because you love me,” Kylee pouted slightly, “And jerk-face over there, well I don’t know why you put up with him either.”

I rolled my eyes, “You live with him.”

“And I regret that day.”

“Liar!” Jake called as he walked back into the living room with the new arrival following behind him.

“Am not!”

I rolled my eyes as the two continued to bicker, “Alright you two, that’s enough or I’m leaving.”

Kylee’s eyes went wide as she stared at me in horror, “You can’t leave me here alone with THEM!”

“What’s wrong with them?”

“Yeah what’s wrong with us?” Jake piped in.

“Shut up Jake, you broke my Kylee.” I raised my eyebrow at him waiting for a challenge but received none so I continued, “Now, who are you?” I directed my attention to the new person in the room.

“That’s Wil, he’s awful, don’t be friends with him,” Kylee blurted out.

“Wow, tell me how you really feel Kylee,” Wil replied not seeming fazed by her attitude.

I sent Kylee a confused look before turning back to Wil, “Hi, I’m Hannah and unlike my friend here I’ll actually be nice.”

“How do you know these two? Do you ride?” Wil asked.

And before I had a chance to reply, Jake bursted out laughing, “Hannah? Riding? That’s hilarious.”

I glared at Jake shutting him up quickly, “What Jake means is, I like to avoid moto completely.”

“Well not completely, your boyfriend rides.”

“Ex-boyfriend,” I clarified, “And plus he is FMX.”

“Wait you and Mike broke up?”

“Yeah that tends to happen when you are going on 23 and he is going on 32,” Kylee piped in.

“Shut up Kylee, it wasn’t like that,” I narrowed my eyes at her, “Anyways, I’ve known Kylee since like kindergarten.”

“And why exactly do you avoid riding?”

“Because she’d kill herself,” Jake threw out.

“Pretty much so I stick with art,” I gave a slight shrug, “I own a tattoo shop downtown.”

“Really?” Wil perked up.

“Oh no, you stay away from my best friend and her tattoo shop Wil Hahn,” Kylee threw a glare at him.

Jake snickered, “Kylee are you worried that Hannah is going to hook up with Wil if she tattoos him?”

“Hey! I am not so far off, that’s how she got with Mase.”

“Oh my God Kylee! I don’t hook up with everyone I tattoo. I’m a bit more professional than that and Mike and I didn’t start dating until way after I tattooed him. Can we please stop talking about him now?”

“So you dated Mike Mason?” Wil asked a few seconds later.
“Oh my God,” I groaned, “Well I’m leaving. Have fun dealing with these two.” I stood up.

“No! Wait! You can’t leave me here with them.You are the only one who takes care of me when I’m injured. Jake will probably just injure me worse and I...well I don’t even want him here so please just stay Hannah. I swear no more Mike talk.”

I sighed but made no move to sit down, “I will stay but only if you explain to me why you hate Wil so much.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really excited about this! I am actually posting something on here!

Hannah

comments please??