You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

She's Horrible

Once the doors to the elevator opened, Hannah hurried off. Chuckling, Wil told her to come back. She didn’t comply, but she did stop and turn back to wait for the three of us to catch up to her. The whole time she sent a playful glare Jake and I’s way.

“Come on, Sunshine, lighten up,” Jake teased once we were close enough.

“I will not lighten up. You have corrupted my best friend,” she muttered while all four of us walked together.

“I have not.”

“I want virgin Ky back! Give her her cherry back now!” she whined, turning her focus to Jake.

“Hannah, shut up!” I didn’t want anyone else to hear.

“Not until he gives it back! He shouldn’t have taken it. Look what he did to you! All you think about is his dick now,” she just kept going.

“HANNAH!” I shot at her.

“You guys are going to have like ten kids before the end of the year! My poor best friend! She used to be so innocent,” she went on, being way too overdramatic.

Of course Wil was nearly falling onto the ground from his laughter. I wasn’t laughing! But my face was redder than Rudolph’s fucking nose! She even came over and pulled me in for a hug and kept saying that she’ll stay by my side as we work to get ‘my cherry back from Jake’. She wasn’t funny!

“I hate you so much right now!” I told her… and kind of laughed.

“That’s what you get for telling people I turn into a stripper when I’m drunk!” she said while letting go of me.

“Well, I mean… I guess it could be worse,” Wil finally spoke up.

“How?” Hannah shot at him.

“At least you never hooked up with Jake when you were drunk,” he pushed out through his laughter.

“Shut up!” I threw at him this time.

“BURN!” Hannah giggled.

I… had no comeback at all. Noting was coming to my mind. So much had been said in the past five minutes and… I don’t even know! As he chuckled himself, Jake put an arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him. Once I was pressed into his side, he planted his lips to my forehead. It didn’t make anything better.

“You do know it’s only a matter of time before their clothes start coming off. We better get away while we can…” Wil taunted.

“Right! You two… don’t get pregnant,” Hannah simpered before heading off with Wil.

As they faded away in the distance, I let out a heavy sigh, finally feeling the redness drain from my face. Ah! Damn it, Hannah!... And Wilbur!

“I don’t even know what to say now!” I voiced as we entered the park.

“Aw, you’re embarrassed,” he cooed, giving me another squeeze.

“She’s horrible,” I whined.

“I’m sure you’ll get her back soon.”

“Oh, I’m getting her drunk and locking her in a room with Wil. It’s happening. She can go all stripper on him… and I hope he feels insanely awkward!”

“Now, be nice. You know once these little prank wars start happening, someone’s going to get super pissed,” he warned.

“Nu uh.”

“Last summer…”

“What?”

“Hannah… didn’t do anything to your bike and you didn’t talk to her for like three whole days?” he smirked.

“But she took parts off of it and it wouldn’t run!”

“After you took her favorite tattoo gun…”

“Who’s side are you on?!” I mumbled.

“I’m just sayin…” he chuckled.

My tongue poked out of my mouth to stick at him. That was the last of the conversation though. With his guidance, we went around the park by ourselves… and we actually met up with Hannah and Wil. They were all smiley and seemed so cute together! Why aren’t they together?! I just want to squash their faces against each other’s and be like KISS! But I can’t do that… sadly. Hannah would probably slap me if I did. To save the pain, I’ll just keep willing them to in my mind. And it seems like since I don’t have any kind of telepathic powers, this isn’t going to happen!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??