You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

You Are A Child

“So what are we going to do first?” Wil asked once we got away from the two that couldn’t keep their hands off each other.

“Ummm...” I thought for a moment looking around, “Oh my God! Look it’s Donald! Can we go take a picture with him? Please Wil Pleaseeeeeeeeee!”

He chuckled at my childish behavior, “Since you are being so adorable I guess so.”

I squealed before flinging my arms around him giving him a hug before grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the duck. I knew I was acting like a child but I just couldn’t help it. Disneyland was one of my favorite places to go and I was just so excited. Kylee was right, I really did need this vacation and I already knew that I was going to have so much fun with my bestest friend in the whole wide world and two really amazing boys.

I passed the camera off to the Disneyland employee as Wil and I stood on opposite sides of Donald. I couldn’t keep the wide smile off my face as we took the picture. I thanked the girl as I took the camera before walking away with Wil by my side.

“Aww that’s cute,” I said as I checked the picture out.

He draped his arm loosely around my shoulder looking down at the camera, “Yeah it is.”

I looked up at him and smiled, “Thank you for indulging in my childishness.”

He sent me an adorable smirk, “Anytime. Now do we want to stay in Mainstreet USA or we can either go to Adventureland or Tomorrowland?” He pointed in the two directions we could go.

“Let’s go to Adventureland, I want to save all the shops for later so I don’t have to worry about carrying all the crap around.”

“Sounds good,” Wil started taking off in the direction of Adventureland.

I took a deep breath before doing something out of the norm for me, “Wait!”

He stopped quickly a few paces in front of me and turned around, “What’s wrong?”

“I um...” shit, “Hold my hand so we don’t lose each other?” I held my hand out towards him before he grinned and linked his hand with mine.

“Good plan.”

I smiled up at him before biting my lip thankful that Kylee wasn’t here to give me more shit about Wil.
“So Kylee and I made a plan that we cannot go on the Indiana Jones ride, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, and ummm...oh yeah! The Haunted Mansion without each other.”

He raised his eyebrows at me, “Okay I guess we’ll saved those for when we meet up again whenever that will be.”

“Whenever they are done trying to rip each other’s clothes off.”

Wil chuckled, “I don’t think that will be anytime soon.”

I pouted at him, “It better be soon because I’m not missing out on those rides because she and Jakey are gross.”

“We’re here a week, I’ll make sure we don’t miss those rides.”

“Promise?”

“I promise.”

We took our time wandering through the park, going on other rides, and getting our picture taken with all the characters I found before I spotted Kylee and Jake close to the Pirates of the Caribbean. I quickly dropped Wil’s hand and sprinted over to my best friend with Wil following close behind me.

“You two having fun?” I asked, “How’s the ankle?”

“It’s good and yes, I’m having a blast. How about you?”

“I’m having so much fun. So Pirates now??”

She quickly nodded before the two of us linked arms and headed in the direction of the ride with the two boys trailing behind us. As we walked I pulled out my camera to show her all the pictures we took.

“Aww you two are so cute.”

I rolled my eyes but grinned anyway, “Thank you for planning this trip. Seriously we haven’t even been here a day yet but I can already it is what I needed.”

She smiled at me, “You’re welcome.”

“How you doing Jakey?” I turned towards him as we stood in line.

“Never better Sunshine. How about you?”

I gave him two thumbs up. I turned back around to see Kylee tap the person in front of us, “Excuse me? Could you take a picture of the four of us?”

He nodded as I passed my camera off to him. There was no way to avoid the fact that this picture was going to look like two couples so I stood next to Wil and just let it happen. Kylee couldn’t help but quietly squeal about how cute the picture was and I just couldn’t shake the feeling that this week was going to be filled with Kylee trying her hardest to make our group into two actual couples.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment??