You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

They're Hooking Up

“Wilbur kicked me out,” Jake pouted as he came into Hannah and I’s room.

“WILBUR!” I shouted.

“What?!” he called back.

“You’re supposed to be nice to your bestie,” I cooed and opened my arms for Jakey.

“I didn’t do anything!” Wil bickered as he came into the room just as Jake was curling up in my arms. Aw, poor baby.

“You kicked my Jakey Poo out of his room,” I told him and patted Jake’s head while he tried to nuzzle his nose into the bend of my neck.

“I didn’t!” he glared at his friend now. I could feel Jake’s lip curl up into a smile. Oh, I see…

“Poor, Jakey,” I kept going.

“Ok, we get it,” Hannah rolled her eyes.

“But his Wilbur rejected him,” I pouted and started to rub his back.

“I feel so alone!” Jake whined; his voice muffled from being pressed against my shoulder.

“Aw, baby, you always have me,” I tried to ‘soothe’ him.

“If you just wanted privacy to sleep with her, you could have just said so. God damn, Jake,” Hannah snickered.

“I just want affection!” he countered, “It’s been so long!”

“Oh my gosh,” I couldn’t keep it in any longer.

“Why didn’t you two just get your own room?” Wil laughed once Jake finally lifted his head up.

“Ky wouldn’t let us!” Jake bickered.

“We’re in Disney. We don’t need to have sex,” I laughed once again.

“How is it the happiest place on Earth without getting some?” Wil snickered.

“Exactly!” Jake shot up to high five his friend.

“You boys,” I just shook my head.

“Well, I can tell when I’m not wanted,” Hannah huffed playfully before walking towards the door.

“At least you know your place,” Jake taunted.

“Jake!” I shot at him, smacking his arm. That was mean.

“That’s your man, Ky. Listen to how he talks to your best friend,” Hannah grumbled over her shoulder.

“It’s ok. I’ll take care of you,” Wil told her as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

“Oh, I’m sure you will,” I couldn’t keep to myself as they started to leave.

I knew they were shooting glares our way. They shut the door, grumbling under their breath. As Jake and I heard them walk away, we couldn’t hold in our chuckles anymore.

“They’re hooking up,” Jake was the first to speak.

“Oh, hell yes!” I had to agree.

“And while they are… we can…” he changed his tone only to pressed his lips against my neck yet again.

“Jake,” I tried to push him off through my giggles.

“Hm?” he mumbled, refusing to detach himself from me.

“Just one night of rest?” I was giggling still. Damn him.

He seemed to just be ignoring me. He wasn’t going to stop… like I really expected him to anyways. It’s not like Hannah and Wil aren’t going to get a little lusty anyway…. Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??