You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Hate You So Much

As those words left my friend’s mouth, I glared at her. I don’t want to talk about Wil! Why can’t we just leave it at that I don’t like him? It would be so much simpler. But nooooo! That couldn’t happen. I wasn’t going to speak of anything until the boys left the room. Thankfully, Jake got the hint and challenged his friend to a round of Reflex. Good! Go!

“Ok, now tell me!” Hannah spoke once the boys were long gone.

“I just don’t like him,” I groaned.

“Tell me or I will jack up your next tattoo on purpose!” she narrowed her gaze.

“You wouldn’t!”

“Oh, I would!” she giggled evilly.

I made sure she saw my glare for a few extra long seconds as I crossed my arms. I didn’t want to explain it! It’s just Wil! I don’t like him!

“He just… it’s him,” I couldn’t explain it really.

“Ok… that makes complete sense,” she rolled her eyes.

“He just… he puts me in mind of a player and he walks around thinking he can get any girl he wants,” I grumbled.

“… You liked him didn’t you?” she giggled.

“NO!” I shot at her.

“Mhm…” she snickered.

“If I could move my foot I would get up and slap you,” I muttered.

“Did he woo you? Is that it, Kywee?” she kept it up.

I just glared… and she laughed harder this time. This is my best friend.

“Ok, maybe… but that was years ago!” I confessed.

“Aw, Ky was heart broken by the moto boy,” she went on.

“But I don’t care now. I just don’t like him,” I huffed.

“Aw, you’re cranky now,” she just wouldn’t stop laughing.

“My ankle hurts! How do you expect me to not be cranky?”

“Is it your ankle or your achy breaky heart?” she about lost it.

“You’re hilarious,” I muttered.

“Aw, but, Ky, he’s cute. You should have gone with it.”

Now was my turn to laugh. Wil… cute? I should have gone with it? Yeah right. No way. That wouldn’t have ended well… or even gotten started. There wasn’t anything between us ever. I may have had a dumb little crush on him when I first met him, but… he likes his lady friends and that… really put me off. So, I’ve moved on. Hannah can have him all she wants. Wait! No! I don’t want that scum being involved with my best friend!

“Ok, well, you get better Miss Grumpy Gils. I’ll talk to you tomorrow,” she said while getting to her feet.

“You’re leaving me here with them,” I whined.

“You’ll be fine,” she sang on her way to the door.

While sighing, I told her goodbye and fell flat onto the couch. I was going to try and relax since I was by myself. Occasionally, I heard the boys talking smack on each other as they played their video game. They’re such dudes…

“Hey, Ky,” Jake called out.

“What?” I muttered.

“You want to come up here with us so you’re not alone?” he questioned.

“I’m fine,” I assured him.

“I’m coming!” he shouted with this playful excitement to him.

“I didn’t say that I wanted to!”

That didn’t stop him though. He came jumping down the stairs with a huge grin on his face. I hate that look.

“Come on, princess,” he snickered before picking me up right off the couch and throwing me over his shoulder.

“JAKE!” I shouted, scared for my damn life.

“You can come hang with Wil and I. Don’t be a hermit,” he said while taking the stairs.

“I hate you so much,” I complained.

“I know,” I could just hear the cheeky grin in his voice.

Once he was at the top of the stairs, he turned and went into his lounge-y/game room. Gently, he placed me down on the empty couch and put a pillow under my foot… without really hurting it this time. After I was settled, he plopped down on the last cushion that I didn’t take up.

For the most part, I was able to keep my mouth shut. They were nice and quiet while Hannah was here hanging with me. I figured the least I could do was turn the bitch meter down just a tad. But if Wil looks at me the wrong way, he’s so getting it!
♠ ♠ ♠
So proud of Hannah. :3 lol

Comment??