You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

I Like The Way You Think

I flopped onto my new bed, “Well it’s a good thing I switched because I guarantee they are already going at it.”

Wil let out a laugh, “Seriously would not be surprising at all.”

“So what are we going to do now?”

He gave me a look, “We could you know...”

“Order room service?”
“And watch a movie? Exactly what I was going for,” He smirked at me.

“I like the way you think, Mr. Hahn.”

He shrugged, “What can I say? I’m a genius.”

I giggled, “Why does it always seem like we end up watching a movie whenever Kylee and Jake do the nasty?”

“I don’t really know, always seems like the logical thing to do. Now I’m going to grab the menu to figure out what the hell they have here.”

I nodded and flipped on the flat screen television in the room to search for a movie while Wil made a dash into the living room area.

Just as I had picked out a movie Wilbur burst back into the room and took a giant leap and landed next to me on the bed, I couldn’t help but stare at him wide eyed.

“Uh, hi?”

“They are extremely loud. I really hope there aren’t children in the room that shares a connecting wall with that one.”

His response sent me into a fit of giggles, “Oh lord, they are going to get us kicked out of the hotel!”

“That would be something to tell everyone when we get back, Kylee and Jake got us kicked out of Disney for scarring children by having extremely noisy sex.”

After my giggles finally subsided, I pulled the menu out of his hands and began to flip through it, “I know what I want.” I tossed it gently towards him and stood up.

“Where are you going?” he asked a little confused.

“To change into some comfy clothes. Thank God I moved my luggage in here already.” I pulled out a pair of sweats, a baggy shirt, and my bear slippers.

“Oh, well what do you want and I’ll place the order while you’re gone.”

“Mac & cheese and french fries with ranch.”

He raised an eyebrow at me, “Alright then.”

“What? They are my two comfort food, I feel like being comforted right now.”

“What do you need to be comforted for?”

I shrugged, “Dunno. Just feel like it.”

“I could give you some comforting.”

I raised my eyebrows, “Wilbur Hahn are you trying to talk dirty to me?”

“I don’t know, is it working?”

“Maybe,” I gave him a smile before turning around and heading into the bathroom. I quickly changed and took my contacts out and headed back out.

“Food should be here in a bit. I ordered you a coke to drink.”

“Perfect,” I said as I climbed onto the bed next to him.

“So what are we watching?”

“Brave. It was a whole bunch of Disney movies to choose from and I haven’t seen this one yet.”

Wil chuckled, “You are such a little kid. Especially with your bear slippers on.”

I smiled brightly at him, “I’m adorable!”

“You are.”

I leaned over and pressed my lips to his. It felt right to kiss him. Maybe Kylee was right. Maybe starting something with Wil would be good for me. I just wasn’t sure if I was ready to take that leap again with trusting someone else with my heart after everything that has happen with Mike. A serious conversation was needed to have with my best friend soon, if I could pull her away from Jake long enough that is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hannah

comment??