You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

So That Makes You the Moto Girlfriend Then

“I don’t want to go home,” I whined as we put our luggage in Jake’s truck.

“Me either,” Kylee pouted.

The two boys just chuckled at us as they continued to load the truck, “Wil can’t we live in Cinderella’s Castle or something?” I poked my lip out as I clutched the Stitch doll that Wil bought me tighter.

“Wow moving in with each other already?” Jake teased, “That’s moving pretty fast.”

I shot him a look, “Don’t make me throw something at you again Jacob!”

He whined and covered his crotch, “You’re mean.”

Wil wrapped an arm around me and pulled me into a hug before pressing a kiss to my temple, “We’ll go on another trip soon.”

I looked up at him, “Isn’t Indoor season happening soon?” He nodded which caused a frown to form on my face, “That means I’m not going to see you anytime soon.”

“You’ll just have to come with Kylee to the races.”

Kylee’s face lit up, “You’ll be a moto girlfriend in no time.”

I looked confused, “What exactly does that mean?”

“Means you go to all the races and you take care of your boy when he’s broken,” Jake chimed in.

“So if you go to all the races and you take care of Kylee when she’s broken does that mean you’re a moto girlfriend Jake?” I shot at him.

He sent me a mock glare, “So rude to me.”

“Awww I’m just kidding. I love you Jakey-Poo.”

“Love you too Sunshine,” He mumbled.

Once we were all packed in, Wil and I got into the back and I snuggled up close to his side and leaned my head against his shoulder. I started playing with the frays at the end of my shorts and I could help but be a little worried about what would happen when we got back home. Wil was going to be gone all the time racing and I couldn’t just up and leave to go with him. I had a job here, a business that I owned. I can’t just leave whenever I want and Wil can’t just stay.

Kylee would kill me if she knew how much I was overthinking everything but I couldn’t help it. How were we going to start a relationship if we weren’t in the same place to let it develop? Just as I about to let the thoughts completely take over my head Wil leaned down and pressed a kiss to my forehead, “I want to get that ink done before I leave for Arlington.”

“Okay, you can come into the shop tomorrow.”

He rubbed his hand along my arm, “And then I’ll take you out to dinner after. Got to keep going on dates so you’ll finally agree to be my girlfriend,” He gave me his adorable half smile before placing another kiss to my head.

I let out a sigh, it was like he knew exactly what was running through my head and he was letting me know that everything was going to work out for us, “Sounds perfect.” I leaned up and gave him a kiss.

“Hey! None of that in my truck. No making Wilbur babies back there!” Jake yell out from the front seat.

“Don’t be mad because you aren’t getting any action right now.”

“He could be if you wanted to get into a car accident,” Kylee smirked from her seat.

“Ew, gross Ky!” I groaned and let my head fall back.

The rest of the drive back home was filled with jokes and lots and lots of laughing. It kept my mind off of what would happen once Wil had to leave all the time. Hopefully I would be able to go visit him at least a few times.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hannah

comment??