You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Wilbur, Nooooo!

“I wanna ride!” I whined as I was in the garage, watching Jake clean off his helmet from his latest session.

“In a minute, babe,” Jake snickered.

“Not you! My bike!” I shot at him.

“Well, I’m sorry! You need to specify,” he chuckled.

“Ass,” I grumbled.

“Aw, my princess is cranky,” he cooed.

“I wanna ride,” I pouted and crossed my arms.

“Just a few more weeks, baby,” he smiled.

“Don’t give me that look,” I threw at him.

“What?!”

“Don’t smile at me.”

“But…”

“It makes me happy when you smile at me,” I confessed, letting my smile slowly come over him.

“AW!” he cooed loudly this time.

He then went on to drop everything that was in his hands to wrap me up in his arms. I groaned playfully, but that only made him hold me even tighter. Oh this boy…

“I love you,” he said and then pecked my lips softly.

A little flutter went through my stomach as he said that. It made my knees all weak. His firm gasp made it all ok though.

“I love you too,” I told him and couldn’t help but rub my nose against him.

That bright smile of his spread back across his face as I spoke. He then leaned back in so that we could have a more proper kiss. Someone had other ideas though.

JAKE!” someone shouted from inside the house just before our lips could touch.

Jake muttered under his breath as he pulled away just in time for Wilbur to come out into the garage with us. He glanced between Jake and I, a little playful smirk starting to form.

“Did I… interrupt something?” he asked.

“Just the first I love yous,” Jake shrugged but he had sarcasm written all over his face.

“Aw! I’m sorry… I can come back later…” he chuckled.

“You already ruined it!” I shot at him.

“I’m sorry! I just came from the tattoo shop and I wanted to show off what Hannah did!” he seemed so excited.

He didn’t even wait for us to say anything. He just lifted his shirt up on his side. Well, ok there, Wilbur. Besides his sudden need to flash us, the outline looked amazing. But then again it was Hannah’s work. Like I expected it to be bad…

“Jake’s is better,” I still had to poke.

“What? No!” he quickly threw back. “Hannah didn’t even do it!”

“Well… it’s still better,” I hugged up to Jake, rubbing his side that his ink was on even though his shirt was hiding it right now.

“Shut up,” he muttered.

“Can’t talk to my girl like that, WIl,” Jake taunted as his arm came around my shoulder.

“Since when?” Wil wrinkled his features up as he looked at his friend.

“Since today!” I answered.

“I’m leaving!” he grumbled and started back inside.

“Wilbur, nooooo!” Jake called out, teasing his friend.

“No, I can tell when I’m not wanted!” Wil shouted back.

“Calm down, boys,” I tried to settle them.

They bickered playfully amongst each other. It was cute though. Wil eventually decided to stay for a little bit. All him and Jake talked about was racing though! Buttheads. I think they did it on purpose. I should probably go see Hannah now since she’s most likely still at the shop. But if I’m injured and around her business, all I want is new ink! I’m in such a sucky situation right now!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ky

comment??