You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

I Don't Regret It

I was just cleaning up my workstation when Wil walked in, the smile on my face couldn’t be contained when I saw him, “Hi!”

He leaned down and gave me a kiss, “Hey.”

“Are you two dating or something? Did I miss the memo?” Ty asked from his station.

Wil and I both looked at each other and kind of shrugged, “So I’ve got your piece right here. Let me know what you think?” I asked Wil trying to quickly move on to other things to avoid the awkward big brother talk.

Thankfully Tyler was dealing with his own customer and I was able to steer clear of that conversation. I pulled out the drawing I had for Wil’s new side piece and handed it to him. He didn’t say anything for a while as he looked it over, “You hate it don’t you?”

“No! No, this is exactly what I was telling you. It’s better than my idea. It’s perfect.” He just kept looking at it, “Lets do it.”

“Are you sure?” I was always extremely cautious when it came to tattooing people I know, I didn’t want them hating it a few months later and blaming me for it. Although Kylee was different, once she got an idea in her head there was no talking her out of it. She would harass me until I inked her. Thank God she hasn’t hated anything I’ve done yet.

“Yeah! Totally, let’s get going.”

I laughed at how excited he was about it, “Alright, shirt off.”

“If you wanted to get me shirtless all you had to do was ask.”

I rolled my eyes, “Come on.”

He chuckled but pulled his shirt over his head. I bit my lip as my eyes ran over his tight core. Oh God he had the hip indents and I inwardly groaned. This was going to kill me, why did I ever agree to this? I let out a cough, “Okay.” I went to attach the stencil on his side “Go check the placement out in the mirror.”

“Perfect,” He said with a nod.

I stretched my arms out and popped my back, this was going to be a long session and we were only doing the outline! I got the stencil transferred to his skin and grabbed my gun, “You ready for this?” He nodded, “No crying or whining okay?” I sent him a smirk as he laughed.

“I’ll try my hardest.” I leaned over a gave him a peck on the lips and he smiled at me.

I sat back down and went to work. A few hours and a few breaks later I was finally done. It was hard because Wil kept trying to talk and having him constantly moving his side wasn’t working for me. Finally I threatened to screw the tattoo up and he sat still.

“So what do you think?” I asked as I stood behind him while he looked in the mirror.

“Awesome so awesome. God! I have to instagram this!”

I laughed, “Why? So all the fangirls can stare at your bare chest?”

He shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck, “You think I have fangirls?”

“Of course you have fangirls, you are an adorable, attractive moto boy.”

His hand stilled on his neck, “How are attractive?”

I raised an eyebrow, “Extremely attractive.”

The smile on his face grew to a semi-cocky one, I reached out and gave his side a little slap and he let out a hiss, “What was that for?’

“Don’t get cocky. They are all underage anyways.”

He reached out and grabbed my hips, “Aww, are you jealous of my fangirls?”

I pressed my lips together, “No.”

His thumbs brushed under my tank top, “Don’t be jealous.”

“I’m not.”

“Then take the picture of my tattoo to post.” I sighed and took his phone out of his hand. I snapped a picture and handing the phone back but before I could walk away Wil wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. He pressed a kiss to my temple and took a picture before I had time to respond.

“What are you going to do with that picture?” I asked giving him a look.

“Post it,” He said with a shrug as he slipped his shirt back on.

“Why?” I whined slightly.

“So everyone can see the pretty girl that I get to call my girlfriend soon. Now I’m off to go show Kylee and Jake this awesome tattoo you did.” He kissed my lips.

“But Wil!” I let out a groan as he waved me off and headed out the door before I could stop him, “Well shit,” I mumbled to myself before busying myself and cleaning up my station. Once I was finished up with that I headed into my office to order more supplies. A half an hour later my office door flung open scaring both myself and Cooper who had been sleeping in his doggy bed.

“Your boyfriend is a dick!” Kylee sighed overdramatically and flung herself onto the couch.

“He’s not my boyfriend.”

“He might as well be,” She mumbled.

I rolled my eyes, “What did he do?”

“Interrupted the first ‘I love you’s’ that Jake and I shared,” She pouted.

“Awww, poor Ky.” I cooed at her.

“Shut up, I’m upset.”

“And what exactly am I supposed to do about that?”

She shrugged, “I don’t know. Tattoo me!”

I raised an eyebrow, “Do you know what you want?”

“Not really.”

“Well then I’m not tattooing you. Figure it out and I’ll do it.”

She let out another sigh, “Fine. What’s up with you?”

I gave a half shrug, “Wil posted a picture of us on his instagram and now I’m waiting for the backlash of his fangirls.”

“Hannah,” Kylee giggled slightly, “They are like 14, don’t worry.”

“Hey! Teenage girls these days are vicious. Remember we used to be them.”

“We were never mean girls.”

“No we were the interesting ones. I was the awkward one who always had her nose in a sketchbook and you were the one who would rather ride dirt bikes instead of go to school dances.”

“I still don’t regret missing prom for that race.”

“And I don’t regret missing it to watch you win that race,” I said with a smirk.

Kylee and I continued to laugh about high school memories but in the back of my mind I couldn’t share the thoughts of the comments that could appear on that picture. What if they weren’t all teenages? What if they were extremely pretty twenty-something year olds?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hannah

Comment??