You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Someone Kill Me!

“Jeez, Ky, lighten up,” Wil chuckled once I was off the phone.

“Shut up,” was my genius comeback.

“When’s the last time this chick god laid? I’m thinking that’s her problem,” oh yeah… He went there.

“I’m a virgin, Wil! How dare you!” I shot at him.

“Bull shit,” Jake just had to chime in. Way to go, Jake!

“You don’t know!”

“Oh, I think I do,” he countered.

“No. You don’t.” I was stern with him.

“Yes. I do.” He replied, matching my tone.

“Wait a minute…” Wil stepped in.

I looked over at him to find him glancing between Jake and I. NO! That look he’s making needs to stop! It’s not good! Stop it, Wilbur! You unthink those thoughts you’re thinking!

“You two…” He started back up.

“NO!” I threw at him.

Of course he wasn’t paying any attention to me. He was focused on Jake… And that damn smirk on Jake’s face gave everything away!

“And you didn’t tell me?!” Wil got this playful huff towards his friend.

“There’s nothing to tell!” I groaned.

“So what was it? Was he lonely one night and snuck into your bed or…” He just wouldn’t shut up!

All I could do was glare. Damn it, Jake! It was one time and we swore we wouldn’t ever talk about it! Now Wil knows! Everyone will know about it!

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell me, bro. I’m a little hurt,” Wil went on, making me roll my eyes.

“Nothing happened!” I was still hopeful.

“You must not have done a good job if she doesn’t remember, man,” Wil laughed.

“Oh my god. Someone kill me!” I complained, feeling my face flush red now. “I hate you!” I went on, giving Jake a good shove.

“Aw, Ky,” he cooed as he reached over and pulled me into his arms.

“No! Don’t you ‘aw, Ky’ me!” I pushed away.

“Well, someone’s overdue for some friendly lovin,” Wil snickered.

“And I hate you!” I threw at Jake’s friend.

The boys were just lost in hysterics. I’m so glad that they found this funny! Now, Hannah’s going to come and find them laughing and of course she’ll ask why they are… and Wil is going to most likely blurt it out! AH! Shut up you two!

“Ky!” I heard Hannah shout from the lower level. FUCK!

As my eyes got wide, they caught Wil’s. Something in his… I didn’t like! It wasn’t good. Before I could say anything to him about keeping his mouth shut, he hopped to his feet and sprinted to the stairs.

“Wilbur! I will punch you in the face!” I struggled to get to my feet… or foot I guess.

Jake was right behind me though, making sure I wouldn’t fall. Of course I lose my balance! My pain meds weren’t in my favor though. I ended up falling back into Jake’s chest, making him chuckle.

“You ok?” he asked while slowly letting me regain my balance.

“No,” I groaned.

“It’s not a big deal,” he caught on.

“Yes, it is,” I huffed, feeling embarrassed now. Oh my god, when Hannah finds out… I will not hear the end of it!

“We were both drunk. It was bound to happen,” he was still so sweet about it all… even though it hadn’t even happened less than a month ago. “You’ll be ok,” he went on.

“I don’t know,” I complained as I went down the stairs, knowing I was going to have to face Hannah sooner or later.

Jake rushed past me to help guide me down each step, making sure I didn’t fall. Well, this was nice of him.

“I thought you said he wasn’t taking care of you?” Hannah spoke.

“Oh, he took care of her alright,” Wil snickered.

“Shut it, Hahn,” I mumbled while finally taking the last step.

Once on the ground level, Jake put an arm around my waist, letting me lean on him for support. Where was this before?!

“You brought sandwiches!” Wil exclaimed as Hannah pulled the food from the bag.

“Is that… ok?” she questioned.

“Oh, it’s great,” Wil just grinned… and looked at Jake.

“I’m missing something…” I spoke up.

“Jake and I used to share sandwiches at the track all the time,” Wil continued to smile like a little schoolgirl, causing everyone to laugh.

“We should do it again,” Jake played along.

“But they’re all turkey…” Hannah wrinkled her brow up.

“They may be a different turkey,” Wil shrugged.

“You never know,” Jake added.

“I live with half of this bromance,” I muttered while hiding my face in one of my hands.

“You do more than live with it,” Wil wiggled his eyebrows at me.

“Shut it, Wilbur!” I grumbled.

“I wasn’t informed of something. What was it?” Hannah had to ask.

“Nothing!” I butted in before anyone else could.

And before she could ask again, I walked away from Jake. I was able to limp since I had taken some meds. It still hurt, but… I wasn’t going to be around while Hannah asked questions. Nope! Nothing happened! I took my sandwich and went into the living room. What’s she need to be informed of? Nothing, that’s what!
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know... But it's the definition of perfection!

Ky

Comment??