You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Baby Doesn't Like Pizza

Hannah and Wil stayed for a while that night. It was nice of them. I couldn't shut up about the baby though. No matter what it turned out to be, it was going to be so cute! I didn't know if I was going to be able to wait eight more months! I want our baby here now! I want to know what it'll look like and I want to snuggle with it while Jake holds us and I want to see Jake cradle it and... I just want it now!

Once the new love birds left, Jake came over and curled up on the couch with me. We had such an emotional day. It felt nice just to relax with him. After a few minutes though, something hit him...

"Dinner!" He shot up as he spoke.

“But I’m not hungry,” I assured him.

“Dinner,” he repeated as he got to his feet and then walked into the kitchen.

I don’t know what he was doing… He can’t cook. Making sure he wasn't going to burn down the house, I got up to see what he was doing. He stood in front of the opened fridge, just looking at the content. The only thing that moved was his eyes. Oh, Jakey.

"I'll just order pizza..." I laughed while getting my phone from my pocket.

"But that's not healthy!" He quickly countered.

“… So?” I couldn’t help but laugh.

“You have to eat healthy for the baby!” he nearly groaned.

“But I really want pizza,” I pouted.

“… Is that… a craving or?” he teased and shut the fridge.

“… Yes,” I lied.

“What do you want on it?” he asked and took his own phone out.

I didn’t tell him anything crazy. All I needed was some pepperoni and then whatever he wanted. He left it at that. Within about a half hour, it was here… and I ate half of it. I was starved! And now that I was pregnant, I could eat whatever I wanted! Or… so I thought. After Jake and I had finished eating, I was bolting to the bathroom to throw it all up. No! It was so good! Not coming back up though… Ew.

“Baby doesn’t like pizza,” Jake chuckle as he was rubbing my back.

“But I do,” I whined and leaned my head into his chest with us still crouched down on the bathroom floor.

“Aw, babe,” he cooed and planted his lips to the top of my head.

I just huffed and slowly got to my feet with a little of Jake’s assistance. Once on my feet, I rinsed out my mouth and pouted at my man. He gave me a playful pout of his own that turned into a smile as his arms came around me.

Without saying anything, he gently picked me up and carried me to our bed. After he laid me down, he tucked the covers around my far side and then nuzzled against me, leaving soft kisses along my shoulder until he worked up to my lips. Leaving a soft kiss behind, I sighed and tried to relax into his chest even though my stomach was feeling queasy still.

“I’m not happy about being pregnant anymore!” I whined.

“Aw, but it’s going to be so cute,” he grinned and let his rough fingertips fall to my stomach. He pushed the fabric of my tank away so that he could rest his hand flat against the exposed skin.

“I didn’t think you would be this supportive,” I confessed.

“Is that why you didn’t want to… keep it?” he questioned softly.

“No, but… I was afraid to tell you,” I sighed, dropping my gaze from his.

“I’m sorry I got a little pushy for you to tell me,” he gently spoke as his hand left my stomach to push a few strands of hair out of my face, tucking them behind my ear.

“I should have told you,” I countered.

“It’s ok. You were scared… and upset about how it all happened,” he seemed so understanding.

“You’re amazing,” I couldn’t hold it in anymore.

“You are,” he smiled and then reached forward to rub his big nose against mine.

I giggled and pressed myself into his chest more. This was such a change in mood from this morning. We barely said two words to each other and now… we’re all lovey and it makes me so happy.

“I think we should make Hannah and Wilbur god parents,” I told him.

“Them?” he raised an eyebrow as he questioned.

“Yes!” I tried not to laugh, but… his reaction.

“Wil…” he let himself laugh.

“But he’s with Hannah and I would trust Hannah with my life, so… he’s kind of chosen by being in love with my best friend,” I explained.

“Whatever you want,” he left it at that and nestled into the bend of my neck, telling me that he didn’t want to talk anymore. My Jakey was sleepy. Cuddling up to him as well, I kissed at his forehead and tried to let sleep come over me… I’m confidant this would happen if our little baby didn’t decide that I needed to throw up again!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??