You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Meet the Parents?

“Has Wil seen you yet?”

I turned to glance at Kylee as we walked into the arena, “No why?”

She laughed, “Lady you got legs going on for days right now, that boy is going to die when he see’s you. How did you even get those shorts on?”

I let out a laugh, “Carefully.”

“You look so cute supporting your man with a team sweatshirt.”

“I told him not to buy it but he practically forced it on me,” I gave a slight shrug, “Oh well, he’ll be happy to see me wearing it. But you make an adorable pregnant lady!”

She groaned, “Ugh I want to be done with it so I can wear cute little shorts like that again and I just want her to be here already!”

“Aw she’s not ready yet. She’ll come out when she’s done growing.”

Kylee let out a sigh, “Yeah I know.”

I grinned at her before wrapping my arm around her shoulder, “Come on Ky, let’s go find our boys.”

The two of us broke off to find our guys but not before promising to meet up when the races start.

Once I arrived at Wil’s pit and wrapped an arm around his bare shoulder as he sat on his bike, “Do you ever wear a shirt?” I questioned before pressing a kiss to his cheek.

He turned his head to look at me, “Do you ever wear shorts that don’t make me want to throw you over my shoulder and have my way with you?” His fingers ran along my legs.

“No and I probably never will.” I grinned at him before he pulled me close and lifted his head up for a kiss which I happily gave to him.

“I’m glad you came this weekend,” He said once he pulled away.

“I told you I’d come when I could.”

“Well I’m just really glad you came to this one.”

I raised an eyebrow at him, “Why this one?”
He bit his lip and rubbed the back of his neck, “I may have forgot to mention that my family is coming for this one.”

I quickly stepped away from him, “Are you serious?”

“Yeah,” He reached out for my hand but I folded my arms across my chest, “I’m sorry babe, it completely slipped my mind until my mom called me this morning.”

“Are they here yet?”

“No.”

“Okay. Well call me when they get here.”

Wil furrowed his brow, “Where are you going?”

“To find Kylee.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m upset with you, why do you think?!”

“Don’t be mad at me,” He started to frown but I held my hand up.

“Don’t start with me.” I turned away from him and headed towards the Monster trailer.

“Hey you can’t wear that sweatshirt here!” Jake called out when he saw me.

I shot him a look before unzipping it and tossing it at him, “Take it then.”

“Uh oh,” Jake bit his lip as he held the sweatshirt in his hands.

“What’s wrong?” Kylee asked as I took a seat next to her.

“Wil Hahn is an idiot.”

“Tell me something I don’t already know,” Jake said which caused me to roll my eyes at him.

“What did Wilbur do now?”

“That ass forgot to tell me his family is in town for this race.”

“Oh no.”

“Yeah. A little bit of a warning that I would be meeting his parents would have been awesome but no I’m stuck having it sprung on me at the last moment.”

“Well why aren’t you with them right now?”

“Because they aren’t here yet and I don’t want to be around Wil right now.” I took a deep breath, “Am I wrong to be upset about this? Like this is a pretty big deal right?”

Kylee put an arm around my shoulder, “You have a right to be upset. He should have given you a heads up. Dropping that bomb on you is terrible.”

“This is all I’m going to be thinking about. His mom is going to hate me. Wil is going to break up with me because his family hates me and then I’m going to have no place to live and oh my God this is the worst day ever.”

“Wow. Slow down there Hannah,” Jake said passing a water bottle to me when I finally to a break from my rambling to breath, “Wil’s mom is going to love you. I’ve known Amy for quite a while and as long as you make Wil happy, which I know you do, she’ll love you.”

“Really?” I questioned him.

“Really.”

“Seriously Hannah you are great.” Kylee said giving me squeeze.

I let out a sigh as my phone rang, “That’s Wil.”

“Good luck! Your meeting is going to be great.”

I stood up and Jake handed me my sweatshirt, “Thanks guys. If you two weren’t here I’d be having a massive anxiety attack.”

“We’ll meet up for the race and you can tell me all about it,” Kylee said before I headed back to Wil’s trailer. This was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hannah

uuuuuuh...remember when we used to update this story? oops

heeeeeeey we're back! =D