Fear

Corruption

Londyn Jonas stared absently at the papers in front of herself. The young women was dreading to go home. For she had to walk the streets of Gotham city. The most corrupt city. Londyn feared the walk home, always holding her pepper spray in her hands.
Londyn had no one waiting for her arrival. No family, she didn't have the time for a boyfriend or even a social life.
Londyn buried herself into her work. This lead to no communication from the outside world.
A small sigh escaped Londyn lips.
She quickly gathered her papers and placed them into her bag gently. Londyn soothed her black skirt and blouse.
The sound of her heels echoed through the office.
Londyn turned off the lights and locked both doors.
Her fingers trailed through her hair. Londyn unclasped her tie and allowed her thick black hair to fall loosely around her.
Before stepping into the dim lights of Gothem she gazed around herself. Seeing nothing suspicious she stepped onto the cobble stone.
Londyn gripped her purse tightly around herself.
Londyn was a only child to Mark and Jessica Jonas. They lived a secluded lifestyle. Her parents lived in Chicago and insisted her to coming home after her college graduation. Londyn wanted her own choice of the matter and she chose to stay.
What a horrible idea she would think from time to time.
Gotham city was nothing as she pictured it would be. Disappointment flooded through her.
Londyn gazed up as a man approached her. She tensed for a moment, she had no fighting technique. Knew nothing of the sorts of fighting.
She quickly relaxed as she watched him cross the street. Mostly to dodge her. Everyone in the city was guarded.
The city was filled with fear.
Londyn knew nothing of this mercenary named Bane. He was feared by all including her.
News flew around. The character bane was supposedly corrupting young children to do his bidding and lurk around.
But surprisingly there was no sighting of the man. Just talk.
It was perplex to Londyn.
Suddenly a high pitch scream filled the streets. Londyn head jerked to the side. Her green eyes focused to a young girl running from a man.
The girl collided with Londyn.
Londyn gasped and caught the girl.
"Please help me" the girl cried.
Fight or flight method ran through her.
Londyn gazed down at the young girl.
Londyn place her bag down and rummaged through he purse to find the spray.
Londyn clutched her chest for a moment.
Finding the black bottle she gazed up.
The man now was walking calmly toward the pair. A chill ran through Londyn
"Stay away" Londyn jaw clenched.
The man was no older than thirty. Londyn could tell he was a poor man. A ping of sadness swept through her. It quickly disappeared as he smiled at her.
Londyn gazed down at the girl. "Run" she whispered.
The girl clutched her arm tightly. "I got her Johnny" the words escaped the girls mouth.
Bewilderment shot through Londyn.
Slowly recognition came to her.
It was a trap. The man and girl were a pair.
Londyn's swallowed a dry lump in her throat. Her pulse inched up in her veins.
Londyn quickly jerked away from the girl. The girl was frail probably from hunger.
Londyn unclasped the safety button and sprayed the girl. A loud ping drop on the stone.
Londyn quickly realized it was a gun.
The young girl had a gun. She planned on killing Londyn.
Londyn instincts flooded through her
The girl screams were loud in her ear. The girl clutched her eyelids.
"You fucking bitch" the man yelled.
Londyn bent down and placed the gun in her hands.
"I will shoot you" she said her voice shaken.
The man smirked calling her bluff.
Londyn knew she was no killer. Panic ran through her.
Shoot his leg she told herself.
Londyn aimed the gun at the man with a straight face and pulled the trigger.
The shot was fired right to his left leg. The man collapsed and the blood soothed out of his leg.
Curses flooded the dark street.
A hard hit to Londyn chest had her down to the ground. Gasping for air she was pinned down by the frail girl.
Londyn head shot forward collided with the girls temple.
Londyn stumbled upward. Blood flowed down her face.
Londyn saw everything in two.
She clutch her temple.
No, no she begged.
The girl also had blood on her. She stalked toward Londyn. Londyn never seeing the girl coming felt something go through her.
Londyn gasped.
Londyn eyes started to water from the massive pain.
Her eyes met the barrel of the gun.
Londyn kness swayed and she felt her self hit the cold stone.
Londyn gazed down to her abdomen. Red liquid poured onto the black stone.
Oh it's my blood she realized.
London's head swayed back. Now her whole body hit the ground.
As the black hole took a hold of her. Londyn ears rang as gun shots were fired. She prayed they didn't collide into her.
A low mechanic hum filled her hearing as the darkness swept over her.
♠ ♠ ♠
They may be changes as in new characters and new scenes and changes to the use of the mask.

Love you ! Thanks for reading :))