Fear

Twined Together

Londyn soon found herself in her own personal hell.
It was called Bane.
She didn't know how to pretend she didn't notice him. When Bane stepped into a room Londyn would shift herself toward him.
Londyn always found her way to Bane.
Londyn's whole attention and new life was surrounded by Bane.
It was disturbing to her.
Londyn was oblivious to his own attachment toward her.
Bane caught himself going out of his way for the girl whether it was placing a blanket on her while she slept or catching her when she trip over her feet. And that was often enough that Bane started to consider her to be put in a bubble.
Bane wanted to protect the girl and if he could put the girl in a bubble he would.
He refused to name the emotion he felt toward the girl.
Bane had a purpose and a child was not going to ruin it.
In the end Gothem City would burn.
Bane purpose would be fulfilled
He would welcome death as it was planned.
Bane will die just as the rest of Gothem City.
Londyn would die.
Bane felt almost comfort in knowing the girl would die right next to him.
__________________________

Londyn often dreamt of Bane.
This was one of the reason she was now lacking sleep the other was the constant drilling from Banes men.
Londyn placed the pillow on top of her face grumbling.

"What are you doing?"

Londyn jumped from the sound of his voice.

"I can't sleep" her voice muffled from the pillow.

Londyn sighed and threw the pillow to the side. Londyn gaze met his.
Londyn eyes narrowed at the sight of him.
Bane wore a grey shirt that clung to every muscle and he wore simple black sweats. Londyn never saw Bane dress so casual.
This made her uncomfortable to realize she was attracted to Banes causal attire.

"Did you just shower?" It was a stupid question to Londyn but she was curious.

Bane abnormal eyes narrowed "I do infact shower, Miss Jonas"

Londyn shoulders dropped at the sound of her last name. She longed to hear her first name to escaped his mask as it once did.

"I would of never guess" she mumbled disappointment flooded through her.

Bane eyes crinkled at the sides. "Sleep now and you will accompany me to the
Stock market"

Londyn shoulders tense. "Really" she stated.

Bane head nodded once. "What for?" She asked.

"To proceed in a investment"

"What kind of investment?"

Bane shot her a glare from the doorway.
Londyn pressed her lips together tightly and boldly gave him a thumbs up.
Bane chest rumbled to keep from laughing.
Bane pushed off the doorframe. Londyn watched him with a smile. He walked toward the cot that he called a bed.
Londyn uttered the words:

"I think there is enough room for the both of us to sleep in the comfy bed"

Bane knitted his eyebrows together.

Londyn fumbled with her hands nervously "The bed can hold six people. I'm sure you're tired"

Bane rose a single brow as his contraption held his grin.

"That is if you're tired" Londyn stammered.

Bane examined the girl. Her soft round cheeks were now pink from a blush. Her green eyes were wide meeting his.
Banes lips twitched.
The bed fitting them both had been aware to him. But actually sleeping next to the girl seemed so vulnerable.
The thought of him turning in his slumber and accidentally killing the girl had Bane shuttering.

"It's okay" Londyn insisted feeling like a fool for suggesting Bane share a bed with her.

Bane watched her turn away sharply and sank deeper into the bed. The girl raised the covers hiding her face.
The girl was a child he thought.
Londyn closed her eyes tightly and cursed mentally at herself.
Then, she felt a massive weight lay on the bed.
Londyn turned and met Bane chest.
Bane now laid on the bed, his hands folded neatly on his chest.
Londyn heart began to ring in her ears.
She held her smile under the blanket.
Bane kept his gaze forward refusing to meet her smile.
Londyn turned away onto her side.

"Goodnight Bane" she whispered.

As she pressed her head on his pillow and yawned feeling safer as she ever felt in the tunnels. Then she heard the low mechanic rumble of his voice saying:

"Goodnight Londyn"
_________________________

During the night as Londyn slept peacefully. Bane stared forward and started to count the breaths the girl inhaled and exhaled.
Bane could not summon his own slumber.
He was tense from the petite figure next to him.
Then as if it was on cue to torture him the girl rolled over revealing her face to him.
Bane took in her features breathing softly.
Bane now noticed little details about the girl. How long her eyelashes were and the beauty mark on her lip and even the way her lip pouted as she slept.
Bane raised his hand carefully and pressed it gently on her cheek.
So delicate he thought
The girl swung her leg over and it collided to his own legs. Her arm met his waist and she pulled herself toward him.
Bane stared down at the girls hand.
He could easily break her hand. Shatter the bones.
Bane instead let his own hand rest on the young girl.
They both allowed themselves to twine there parts together as Bane rested his body for a few hours.
______________________________

Londyn awoke tangled up in the covers.
Londyn yawned and rolled over and met the floor.
Londyn let out a squeal as she hit the floor.
She pushed away her hair grumbling.
A low rumble came across the room.
Her head turned toward the direction.
It was Bane and Bane was laughing at her.
Londyn scrunched up her face at him. Which only made the rumble more audible.

"Very entertaining" Bane commented.

Londyn untangled herself and threw the covers onto the bed. Bane approached her with a black bag.

"I live for your entertainment remember" she said taking the bag.

Bane smiled at the girl.

Londyn sharply turned away and trip on the bed corner. Banes arm instantly reached out as she stumbled to him.
Londyn gripped his arm steadying herself.

"Extra clumsy today" Bane raised his brow.

Londyn shrugged sheepishly. "Sorry"

Bane smirked under his mask and lowered his arm. "Be extra quick Today we are on a schedule" Bane informed the girl.

Londyn skipped into the bathroom. "Sure okay" she called.

Bane lowered himself on the bed pressing his hands together.
Londyn rushed in the bathroom not wanting to keep Bane waiting.
She unzipped the bag and narrowed her eyes.

"What the hell?" She muttered to herself.

A black sleek dress, a blazer , heels , a briefcase and a pair of glasses and a identification card were neatly placed in the bag.
Londyn stared at the card. The girl resembled Londyn.
The card was for the Stock Bank of Gothem City.
A unsettling feeling washed over her.
She got ready quickly brushing her hair and pulling it into a high bun.
Londyn stepped into the dress and pulled the straps up. The dress wasn't a exact fit but it was pretty to her.
The blazer was a nice touch. Londyn wondered if Bane actually bought the accessories for Londyn. A laugh escaped her lips.

"Miss Jonas we are needed now" Bane called. Bane heard the girl laugh again and his eyes rolled.

Londyn hurriedly walked out. Stumbling to place a heel on her foot.

"What is all this?" Londyn asked meeting him at the doorway.

"It seems you work at the stock exchange" Bane eyes lingered on the name tag. "It also seems that your name is Melissa Conor"

Londyn pulled her head back to gaze at him closely. "Am I getting something for you?"

Bane nodded smiling. The girl was bright.
"The history of Bruce Wayne's Investment"

Londyn brows rose "Bruce Wayne? What does he have to do with your plans"

Londyn wasn't even clued on Bane plans for Gothem.

A slow smile spread across Banes lips "Bruce Wayne is the key"

"Because he's wealthy? Are you robbing him?" She asked quickly.

Bane now was growing impatient with the girl and her million of questions. "I am simply taking care of a problem"

Bane head motioned for the girl to follow. The sound of heels filled the tunnels.
Londyn stared at Banes attire sharply. A black motorcycle jacket clung to him.
Her gaze lowered to his hand as he gripped a red helmet.

"Wait" Londyn panicked.

Bane glanced down at her. "I never in my life rode on one of those death traps" she huffed.

Bane grinned causing the sides of his eyes to crinkle. "Good thing your riding with me"

Bane watched as the girl completely stopped walking to glance up at him.

"What?" Londyn asked bewildered.

"As we leave the bank you are to ride with me" Bane said slowly.

"I can't-"

Bane cut her off glaring "You will"

"I'm petrified" Londyn claimed.

"I assure you nothing will happen to endanger you" Bane heard himself say.

"But Bane-" Londyn started saying.

"Go with Barsad" Bane leveled his gaze to look directly in her eyes. "He is waiting in the vehicle that will take you to the bank"

Londyn met his gaze with her own glare. "I am so not letting this go"

Bane eyes sparkled at the challenged. Bane place his hand onto her shoulder.
Londyn skin tingled at his touch.

Bane patted the girls shoulder "You are safe for now"

Londyn eyes grew ablaze from the anger she felt. "Someone" she gritted through her teeth "Woke up on the wrong side of the bed"

Then Londyn smirked knowing they both shared a bed last night.
Bane smiled appeasing the girl.
Bane twirled her sharply around and gave her a push toward the tunnels leading to Barsad.

"Goodbye Londyn"
♠ ♠ ♠
☺❤
Comments ? please tell me what you think.
Thanks for reading ❤