Fear

The Stock Exchange.

Londyn fumed in the backseat.
With her arms crossed glaring out the window she caught sight of a motorcycle driving past her in a blur.
Bane she realized and shifted in her seat to get a better look.
The street bikes were parked along the streets of Gothem.
Barsad instructed Londyn as he drove.
Londyn hands began to shake.

"I'm feeling anxious" Londyn admitted to Barsad.

Barsad shot her a gentle smile. "Do not worry"

Londyn sighed a gripped her brief case. She placed the glasses onto her face.

"You should believe in him more" Barsad suddenly said.

Londyn cocked her head and opened her mouth to speak.

"We are here"

So Londyn nodded quickly. She gazed through the tinted windows.

"Wish me luck" she muttered. Barsad nearly laughed. As she got out she couldn't help but notice all of the motorcycles.
Barsad peeled away screeching the tires.
Londyn straighten up and walked toward the Stock Exchange.
Londyn wasn't aware of the lingering abnormal eyes on her every movement.
Londyn walked through the double doors.
A metal detector greeted her as she walked in.
Londyn gazed down at her attire dazed.
A man greeted Londyn and lifted the case giving her a nod.
Londyn smiled reflexively. She stepped through the detector and was waved forward by a women who wore a permanent frown.
Londyn was handed the brief case and was waved forward.
Londyn began to walk toward the stairs and stop mid way noticing a man. A janitor in a brown suite gazed down mopping the floor.
Londyn frowned seeing the familiar face. The man met Londyn face and gave her a sly wink.
This is one of Banes man.
Londyn nodded and kept trailing up the steps. She rounded the corner and saw the door that held the files.
Londyn took the card and simply swiped the card through the slot.
A green light was shown then the door clicked open.
Londyn walked through and saw cabinets fill the entire room.
Londyn groaned and slumped forward.
Londyn began to check every single cabinet.

"Wayne" she repeated gazing to at each cabinet.

Londyn peered down and found a whole cabinet labeled Wayne.
Londyn eyes grew wide. She opened the cabinet. Her fingers grazed the files one by one.
Londyn landed on a think file labeled "Bruce Wayne"
She lifted the file. Londyn placed the file in the case locking it closed.
A pleased smile spread across Londyn face.
Londyn pushed the cabinet closed. Londyn stepped out into the hallway swipe her card noticed the red light and trailed away.
As she made her way down the stairs two men walked onto the so called janitor wet floor.
Londyn frowned at the men rudeness.
As she passed the man she gave him a small smile. The man simply nodded and bent to grab a plastic bag in the water bucket.
Londyn couldn't believe how many familiar faces who locked eyes on her.
Londyn kept her gaze away carefully.
She passed a man who was getting his shoes waxed. The vibrant purple tie and blue shirt was a eye sore to Londyn.
The man grinned at her as she passed. Londyn face was a sour expression from the mans lingering gaze.
As she walked through the doors that held the stocks.
Londyn heard the words.

"Loose the helmet we need faces for the cameras"

Londyn kept her gaze forward with all her might.
She stepped into the stock room trailing around. Her gaze locked on a delivery man who was again familiar to Londyn.
As the delivery man with the orange and black shirt handed the man a brown paper bag.

"No" the man idling at the desk complained "I said no rye man" the man had his gaze toward the screen and handed him crumbled bills.

Londyn watched as the familiar face gripped the mans tie and raised him out of his seat waving a gun.
Londyn stood frozen.
The man aimed the gun at a older man with a orange tie and shot a bullet through his chest.
The room was now filled with screams.
Everyone dropped to the ground. It took Londyn a minute to drop to the floor herself.
The janitor and the shoe shiner walked in calmly with guns in there hand. Together the pair cocked there guns firing in every direction.
Londyn crunched down covering her ears.
Bullets entered the screens above. Now everyone laid on the ground cowering.
Then heavy footsteps entered the room.
Londyn gazed lifted and watched the man in the Motorcycle jacket sauntered into the room.
To a random being the man before them must seem frightening but to Londyn she was seeing a familiar face.
And the familiar face had her heart accelerating.
Londyn watched as Bane calm gaze lingered the room.
Every being crouched in fear. But Londyn couldn't bring herself to do it. So she tried mimicking the people around her.
Then abnormal eyes met hers.
Londyn bit down on her lip.
Bane tore his gaze slowly away from her.
Bane gaze was locked on the man with the purple tie as he sat on his rolling chair.

"It's a stock exchange there is no money you can steal"

The man was bold and stupid for trying to portray braveness Londyn thought.

"Really?" Bane finger landed on the mans chest "Then why are you people here?" Bane gripped the mans tie and rolled him.

Bane pushed him and the man collided into the desk. Bane gripped the man head and smashed it into the desk. The man was unconscious is seconds.
Londyn winced slightly at the close view.
Bane shoved a card into a device as one of his man viewed a tablet of sorts.
Bane stepped away his gaze falling on every being.
A small nod was given to Londyn.
She felt her brows knitted in confusion.
Sirens could be heard from outside. This is when Londyn was beginning to panic.

"They cut the fiber" the man with the tablet informed Bane. "Cells working"

Bane nodded several time his gaze lingerly in Londyn direction. "For now" Banes contraption hissed.

"How much longer does the program need?" Bane asked the man.

The man frowned slightly "Eight minutes"

Bane nodded slightly "Time to go mobile" Bane voice was heard. Then he have his men a wave.

"Everybody up" The janitor screamed firing his gun.

The crowd scrambled to there feet in fear. The man shoved the tablet into a bag.
As he pulled the bag onto his shoulders Londyn watched Bane snatched his red helmet from a man.

"Thank you" Bane said politely.

Londyn shook her head from side to side wondering what was Banes agenda.
Bane approached Londyn.
Londyn could picture a smug smile behind the mask.
Knowing it was there time to leave Londyn began to panic.
Bane took ahold of her forearm tightly.

"You have nothing to fear"

Londyn allowed Bane to lead her to the motorcycle.
Bane swiftly threw his leg over the bike.
Londyn followed suite less gracefully.
Bane chuckled lowly just so Londyn could hear.
Bane felt a small nudge on his waist.
Bane smiled.
Londyn tiny arms wrapped around Bane gigantic waist. Londyn was sure she would fall off the bike.
Londyn grip became tighter and she shoved her face into Bane shoulder.

"Please don't kill us" she whispered against him.

Bane merely shook his head. The crowd now surrounded the motorcycles. Bane gave his men a nod.
The hostages began to file out of the stock exchange with there hands in the air.

Bane throttle the bike avoiding the hostages. The motorcycle went through the hostages dodging them.

"Hold your fire"

Londyn caught sight of all the police cars and swat team with there gun aimed toward her.
Bane drove the motorcycle with ease and gracefulness.
Londyn grip became tighter and tighter.
As they passed the officers with there guns raised at Bane, Londyn met a officers eyes.
They were brown as was his hair. Londyn caught sight of the officers badge.
The badge informed Londyn that the officers name was Blake.