Fear

Darkness

As Londyn Jonas shuttered her eyelids open. She found herself in a single corner of a room. On a gigantic bed.
Gasping as her head spun from the previous events.
Londyn felt a pain in her abdomen. Her delicate fingers trailed along her stomach to find stitches embedded into her.
Someone had saved her.
Londyn breathed in slowly, trying to calm her frantic heart. She sat up in the bed and gazed around herself.
The room was a large size. The bed took half of the space. There was a desk and a single folding chair.
In the corner of the room was a tan leather jacket with a slight fur to it.
A man? She wondered.
Her gazed followed to a stack of books along the bed. Londyn squinted her eyes and saw the titles were in different languages. But some were in English as well.
Londyn swung her legs over and stood on the concrete ground. She was barefooted. It was freezing. She only wore a blouse and her ....
Londyn now wore only sweat pants.
Someone had changed her out of her clothes.
A shiver went through her bones.
Londyn whole body was sore. How long was I unconscious ? She thought.
Sore cracks were heard as she stretched her legs and torso.
Londyn tip toed to the desk. Blue prints covered the whole desk. She peered down and saw possible a .. Cave?.
Londyn gazed away and locked eyes onto the jacket in the corner. A single rack held jackets and clothing.
Londyn gingerly took a black simple shirt. She unraveled the shirt. Londyn eyes widen at the size of the shirt. It would be a dress on her.
A sudden panic swept through her this man was massive.
Londyn absently stared at the door. She wanted , desperately wanted the courage to walked through the door and meet the man who saved her.
Londyn gnawed on her lower lip.
She stepped toward the door and stared down at the knob to the door.
Slowly she turned the knob. Londyn winced as a creaked echoed the room.
Londyn slipped through the crack of the door.
The sound of drilling filled the place.
She gazed at the walls. The walls were bricked and chipped.
A water source was heard. Londyn turned to her left and could see crates of unmarked items.
She stepped toward it. On her toes she peered up at the crate.
A warning sign was plastered on the crate.
Highly flammable, keep away from any heat source.
The crate was filled with explosives.
Londyn began to shake. She soothed her freezing arms.
Loud footsteps echoed the underground.
Londyn caught her breathe and leaned behind the crate. She caught a glimpse of a man with a automatic weapon.
More panic rushed to her.
The man wore cargo pants and a black long sleeve shirt.

"The girl is not here, sir"

The man had a accent to him. Londyn gazed closely to his face. As though he carried the destructive weapon the man had a kind face to him.

"Find her" a mechanic voice ordered.

Londyn heart hammered in her throat. She swallowed the dry lump.
Londyn inched away carefully. Her back against the cold stone.
Her barefoot collided with another crate. She gasped loudly at the rush of pain.
Londyn clasped her hand over her mouth.
The sounds of footsteps told her she was heard.
So she pushed herself off the wall and began to run. For her life.
Londyn ignore the pain from her stitches and the wet cement on her bare feet.
Londyn was never quite good under these circumstances. She found often she didn't handle being under pressure that well.
The pressure of running freely though the alleys.
Then she met a railing and began to climbed the metal stairs.
She was above the grounds. Now she discovered she was in the sewers.
A water fall was visible from where she stood.
The man came rushing into the clearing. Londyn jumped to the ground.
"Find the girl" he ordered the other men.
All of the men had a certain weapon on themselves.
Footsteps were heard on the metal stairs.
Londyn met eyes with Barsad. Bane's second in command. Barsad's blue eyes glistened into her.
Londyn scrambled to her feet. She absently ran toward the rail on the opposite side.
Londyn scrambled down the metallic stairs.
If Londyn would have blinked she would of missed the massive figure lurking right in front of her.
Londyn collided into a hard figure. She blinked and met the eyes of a man.
Man was not suited for the person before her. The "Man" was barely even human. The amount of muscle on him was unbearable.
The man wore a mask. The mask covered his face but revealed the mans eyes and cheekbones. The mans eyes were a abnormal blue with a hint of green.
The mask was thick and a light hum was heard between them.
The man stared down at the small women called Londyn Jonas.
The man collided his open palm to her throat.
Londyn was raised off the cement. The man gripped her throat. Londyn wildly clutched his arm.
She gasped for air. The man did not flinched from the women's touch. She wanted to cause any pain to him. Londyn flung her leg to his shin.
Londyn watched as the man cheek bone raised slightly as if he was smiling..
The man began to walk taking long strides as he clutched Londyn by the throat.
The man flung open a door in the same hallway she was once in.
This was a room filled with darkness. As the man pulled on the strand that held the light. Londyn saw only a single cot. That was the only item in the room.
The man flung her to the ground. Londyn caught herself against the pavement.
Londyn let out a quite cry.

"Now Miss Jonas" she froze from the mans voice. It was mechanic and rumbled through her.
The mans voice sent icy chills down her spine.
The man voice was restricted from wearing the mask. His breathe was heard through the mask.

"There is no time for fear"

The man quickly pulled on the strand and Londyn was swarm with darkness.

"That comes later"

As the door slammed to a shut. Londyn closed her eyes tightly and began to cry in the darkness that surrounded her.