Fear

Awaited Arrival

"Londyn"

Londyn snapped her eyelids open from the whisper of her name.
A gasp escaped her lips.

"Bane"

Finally she thought scrambling out of bed. Londyn stepped closer to the man and thought what the hell.
Londyn jumped right into Banes waiting arms.

"I missed you terribly" she whispered into his neck.

Londyn felt his hand graze her back tightly drawing circles into her skin. A small chuckle escaped his lips.

"I thought you would" he teased.

Londyn rolled her eyes and held the man tighter to her.

"Never leave me again"

Londyn felt Bane arms wrap gently around herself. She was placed onto the cold pavement.

"Bane" Her brows furrowed bewildered. "What are you doing"

Bane met her green tremendous orbs and pulled his hands back unclasping his contraption.

"What the hell are you doing?" Londyn screamed panicked.

A low hiss filled the pairs dorm.
Londyn lowered her gaze uncomfortable. A finger grazed her chin and her gaze was lifted.

"I missed you as well"

The voice was velvet to her ears. It was raspy and yet filled with such sweet intensity.
Bane. Londyn blinked multiple times.

"You're.." She shuddered.

Londyn could not comprehend the sight she saw.
It was not expected for Bane was not a hideous man.
But a flawless human being at best.
Even with a clean shaved head Londyn felt her heart skip a beat at the sight.
Bane held beautiful plump lips. Londyn couldn't tear her gaze away.
She watched as Bane lips turned into a dazzling smile.

"Oh my god" she choked.

Londyn met his abnormal eyes concentrating on inhaling and exhaling. Then did she examine his features.
Bane face was sculpted beautifully.

"What is wrong?" His brows furrowed. A frown was placed on his lips.

"You're just .." She thought of the right words. "Not what I expected"

Londyn caught her breath as Bane inched closer.

"As you are not what I expected as well " he murmured the intensity of his eyes drilling into her own.

Bane placed a calloused hand o her cheek and lifted his lips into a please smile. Londyn returned the smile effortlessly.

"Bane" she whispered "I think there is no turning back now"

"I agree"

For then Bane found her lips.
The kiss was unexpected for it blew Londyn's world and suddenly stars were around her.

Stars..
Londyn groaned and rolled over and met a brick wall.
She jolted forward and felt the light breeze of late September air chill on her cheeks.
Londyn had fallen asleep.
Outside. On the rooftop. Londyn scolded her surroundings.

"Son of a bitch" she grumbled in the night.

Londyn was addressing the mercenary for she did not see the man for weeks.
The women was utterly lost without the man. It sadden Londyn to wait for his arrival for it destroyed her hope as every day and night passed went by with Bane not at her side.
She was becoming anxious.
The small latch opened revealing Barsad.
Barsad raised a brow at the girl to see her laying on the cold pavement.

"What are you doing?" He wondered approaching her.

"I fell asleep" Londyn stood and raised her shoulders.

Barsad chuckled at the girl. "Come inside"
He said.

Londyn followed Bane's second in command.
But as she climbed the stairs to the ladder. Londyn caught a glimpse of the stars.
Londyn was suddenly content in knowing that fact that the man she desperately missed was staring at the same sky she was.
_____________________________

"When is he coming back?"

Londyn repeated this question everyday to Barsad.
Barsad always replied

"Soon" he assured Londyn.

Londyn sighed her shoulders slumping as they walked the tunnels aimlessly. The pair had just finished there workout. Londyn enjoyed the mans company.

"Barsad" Londyn began "Do you have a family?"

Barsad lips raised into a smile "Not that I know of"

Londyn grinned "Where are you from?"

"I do not remember"

Londyn pressed her lips together and nodded to the man.

"Are you in the League of Shadows?"

Such a innocent question to ask.
Barsad lips twitched into a smile. "Yes"

"Since when?"

"Since I met Bane"

"When did you meet him ?" Londyn asked.

"A very long time ago" Barsad sighed.

Londyn gaze thoughtful at the man. "You have so much faith in the man"

Barsad blue eyes met hers "Don't you?"

Londyn scoffed "I wouldn't call it faith".

Barsad mused over the girl words "Love?"

Londyn expressed a choking sound and whip her gaze in his direction. "No"

Barsad turned his gaze away grinning. "So blind" he sighed quietly. The girl did not hear him.

"Barsad" a voice crackled over the speaker he held on his collar.

"Speak" Barsad said into the device.

The pair halted to a stop. "The Doctor is here"

Barsad lips spread into a devious smile. "Let's go" he said turning on his heel and walking in the opposite direction.

Londyn huffed out a sigh and followed the man.
As they walked her thoughts not surprisingly trailed to Bane. She wondered if he thought of her, missed her ? Was he anxious to come back to her?
Londyn missed him. A lot more than she expected.

"Doctor Pavel"

Londyn gaze lifted to meet a man.
The man was older with black full hair. He express tiredness. Londyn express a friendly smile toward the man.
But received a glare from Barsad.

"Welcome" Barsad nodded.

"Please let me go-" The doctor was cut off as the heel of a gun collided into his nose.

"None of that" Barsad said calmly.

Blood rushed out of the mans nose. Londyn rumbled around and handed the man a tissue.
The man flinched from her gesture leaving a frown on her lips.
She wasn't alike with these men..
Londyn stepped back crossing her arms.

"Who is this man?" She wondered frowning.

"Tell her" Barsad demanded.

"I am Leonid Pavel" Doctor Pavel said weakly.

Londyn met the mans eyes "Why" she instead asked "Are you here"

"Bane"

Londyn's eyes narrowed in thought. He already had Doctor Salvatore Lorenzo.
Could he possibly need more than one Doctor? Apparently she thought bleakly.

"You are a general Doctor?" She asked slowly.

"No I am a -"

Pavel was knock unconscious by one of Banes men conveniently. Londyn jumped from the impact Pavel received.
Londyn slowly turned to Barsad.

"What is going on?"

"It will all be in the light soon"

Pavel was escorted to a common room by Barsad leaving Londyn to stand there.
Leonid Pavel..
Londyn had heard the mans name before.
For it was broad coasted on CNN one morning before she went out to work six months ago.
Londyn eyes widened turning her head back to watch the men drag Pavel body through the darkness.
Londyn was bewildered to see the man alive.
For Leonid Pavel died in a plane crash six months ago. .
_________________________________

Londyn escaped to the rooftop. To be left with her thoughts.
She stared ahead into the black and grey sky. The stars shone below her.
Londyn leaned onto the wall crossing her ankles. The gesture only reminded her of Bane. She grumbled and uncrossed her ankles.
Bane..
Such a secretive man. The man was numerous things combine in one. It annoyed Londyn.
Londyn didn't know if she wanted to punch him or just -
The black sky revealed a single rain drop.
Londyn turned her face toward the sky. Slowly the rain fell. She opened the palm of her hand watching the water drip onto her skin.
Her hair was becoming soaking wet from the rain but Londyn could not move from where she stood.
So Londyn stood there soaking wet from the rain. Until the sound of the latch opening had her turning.

"Coming Barsad"

Londyn pushed her wet thick hair away from face. She pushed her body away from the wall.
Londyn stepped toward and froze.
Instead of seeing the average figure of Barsad. Londyn sighted a massive glooming figure approaching her.
Londyn blinked against the pouring rain.

"You're back"

Londyn met the calm gaze of Bane. She took hold of every muscle to not jumped into the man arms.
Londyn stepped toward him and peered up at him.

"Your doctor arrived" she informed him.

Bane stood there frozen in place.
Londyn frowned she allowed herself to forget about her anger toward Bane and now he had no words for her.
The anger slowly built inside of herself once more.
Londyn scolded toward the man.
Londyn raised herself onto her toes and patted the silent Bane's shoulder.

"Good to have you back"

Londyn held in her composure and walked swiftly away from Bane.
Londyn left him on the rooftop as the pouring rain trailed down his broad back.
She didn't give Bane a second glance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave your comments tell me what you guys think! ❤☺