Fear

Red.

Londyn felt oddly comfortable in her stay. The complex was her new home.
With Bane.
Londyn felt that was the true reason she felt content. But a part of her nagged at the thought of Dagett. She was staying in a dead mans home.
Londyn was blinded. She needed escape from the man just for awhile.
Londyn wore camo jeans and a white long shirt. The attire was comical to the women. She was the perfect soldier.
Her hair flowed against her back as she stepped out of the dorm alone.
The complex held silence. Londyn walked against the wooden floor into the kitchen. She sat alone on the steal stool as she ate her late lunch.
Her gaze fell on the marble door and wondered who was on the other side.
Cleaning and washing her plate of food she stepped toward the door hesitantly.
She turned the knob and opened the door peeking her head out.

"Hello" Londyn said startled.

A younger man guarded the door to the complex. A weapon was sighted in his shaky hands.

"Ma'am" The younger man nodded.

Londyn stepped forward and the younger man blocked her path. "I have orders"

"What orders?"

"No being shall enter or leave. Including yourself" he informed her. "Bane has to be present at all times"

Londyn slammed the door against the mans face. She was furious. Once again she was trapped.
Londyn was not sure if she wanted to cry or scream from the aggravation.
She trailed to the open space that should be called a living room and sat down on the couch.
A remote was present on the oak wood table. She pressed the power button and the screen flashed to life.
Londyn held her grin that wanted to appear on her lips.
Television shows appeared on the screen.
Londyn made herself comfortable and sank against the leather and watched the cable news lazily.
Londyn played with her hair as she watched the television. She was bored.
Frustrated she powered off the television and leaned forward clasping her hands together.
She gazed at the door frowning.
Londyn walked over to the door and fumbled with knob jerking the door open.

"Hi" She said quickly. "What's your name?"

"Spencer White" The younger boy mumbled nervously.

"Spencer" Londyn met his dark brown eyes with a smile. "I can assure you that I may leave the complex"

"No" He shook his head quickly. "The boss says I can't allow you to leave"

Londyn sighed. "I don't want to piss him off. I don't want to die" Spencer shuttered.

"I understand" Londyn said softly in the doorway. "How old are you?"

"Nineteen" Spencer informed her. Londyn raised her brows at the idea of a teenager guarding the door. But decided that the weapon in his arms could do some damage.

"Are you hungry?" She asked.

Spencer eyes narrowed at the question. "I am" he nodded.

"Wait here" Londyn exclaimed and lunged toward the kitchen.

Londyn quickly took out the needs to make a sandwich. The refrigerator was stocked with random food items.
She made the sandwich and placed a single pickle on the plate.

"Here you go" Londyn said handing it to the young man.

Spencer smiled politely and lowered his weapon.
Londyn stepped completely out of the door way and leant against the wall.

"What brought you here?" She asked softly.

"Well" Spencer began while chewing on his food. "I had no where to go and talk got around that help was needed"

Londyn lips twitched "Help?" She asked.

"To bring justice" Spencer stated.

Londyn pressed her lips together tightly but nodded politely at Spencer.

"I have to watch the doctor too" Spencer mumbled chewing on his food.

"Doctor Pavel?" Londyn asked her brows raising.

Spencer pointed to the doorway down the hall. "He's locked up in there" Spencer mumbled.

Londyn gaze lingered on the doorway that held Bane's new prisoner.

"How nice" she murmured dryly.

"Can I ask you something?"

Londyn turned her gaze to Spencer smiling "Of course" she nodded.

"Are you and the boss together?"

Londyn smile vanished from her lips instantly. "No" was her reply.

"He got two girls always at his side" Spencer shook his head mumbling.

"Two?" Londyn asked dumbly.

But of course Bane was still at Talia beck and call. How absurd for Londyn to think she was the only woman.

"Thats right" She nodded gazing away from spencer frowning.

Spencer inhaled the food that was given to him. With red round cheeks he handed the plate back to Londyn.
Londyn lips raised into a gentle smile.
She trailed back into the complex and placed the plate into the sink.
Londyn washed the plate against the warm water. She hummed to herself.
Londyn found her voice and started to sing softly.

"I'm nothing without you. Nothing if I can't have you.."

"Lovely voice"

Londyn twirled around expecting Spencer but faced a unfamiliar face.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"My name is Freddy Thompson" The man shot her a toothy grin.

"Okay Freddy" Londyn eyes narrowed "What are you doing here?"

Freddy's dark blue eyes swept over Londyn. Taking in her figure he stepped forward.
Londyn clenched her jaw tightly.

"I'm just making sure you're okay" He raised a thick shoulder. "I'm the second guard"

"I'm fine" She said uneasy.

"I'll be right out that door" Freddy whispered leaning toward her.

"Okay" Londyn turned her face quickly.

Freddy grinned and stepped away from Londyn. As she watched Freddy glide out of the complex. Londyn locked eyes with Spencer who leaned in the door way frowning.
Londyn smiled reassuringly.
As the marble doors closed Londyn quickly walked to Bane's dorm.
Once she entered the room Londyn locked the door.
She bolted the door shut.
Suddenly Londyn didn't feel safe.
____________________________

The sound of the marble double doors being opened awoke Londyn in the middle of the night.
A smile spread across Londyn lips and she crawled out of bed skipping to the door.
Londyn quickly unlocked the door dashing out of the dorm.

"Bane" Londyn said rounding the corner.

In the dim light of the kitchen Londyn found herself meeting dark glooming blue eyes.
Londyn froze.

"What are you doing?"

Freddy Thompson's grin was visible from where they both stood.
Again, this was happening. Londyn thought darkly.

"Just seeing what's up" Freddy trailed along the kitchen.

"Spencer is probably-"

"The kid ain't here right now"

Londyn chest began to ache with panic.
The man grin sent chills down her spine.

"You're a very beautiful women" Freddy whispered.

Freddy was handsome but his sleaziness caused him to be seen as a creep.
Londyn eyes narrowed and stepped backwards.

"Aren't you lonely in that big room of yours?"

"Nope" she shook her head "Bane will be here any minute"

Londyn wasn't sure when Bane would be arriving. That sent the panic deeper within her.

"C'mon" Freddy said trailing toward her. "It's okay to feel .." He eyes narrowed searching for a right word "Wanted"

A slow grin appeared on his pouty lips. "That's okay" Londyn said nervously.

Freddy approached her and peered down at her. He absently brushed a fallen strand of hair away from her face. Then leaned his face inches away from hers.

"Such beauty" he murmured leaning down.

Londyn felt his lips press against hers demandingly.

"Stop" Londyn demanded pulling away.

"Ah sugar"

Suddenly Londyn saw red.
The last man that called her sugar attempted to do horrible things to her.
Londyn shuttered.

But she wasn't so fragile as she once was.

"Go" Londyn pointed to the marble doors whipping the saliva from her lips.

She was disgusted.

"No one is here" Freddy whispered urgently "We can have some fun" he winked.

Londyn grimaced at the thought of there "fun".

"Last chance"

Freddy smirked and thought the girl was being cute. "Or what?"

Londyn sighed and brushed her hair away. She shrugged lightly.
Then cocked her fist and aimed toward the mans nose.
Her knee collided in between Freddy legs.
As promised the man fell to his knees.
Londyn ran toward the double doors.

"Bitch" Freddy groaned standing up.

Londyn glanced back reflexively.
She turned the knob flinging the door open.
Freddy ran widely into the hallway chasing after her.
Tackling the small girl to the ground Freddy went for her pants.
Londyn head shot forward and collided with the mans temple.
Freddy let out a few curse words.
Londyn stumble backwards meeting the dark gaze of Freddy.

"He's going to kill you" She glared.

Then her heart began to beat triumphantly. "If I don't kill you myself"

Freddy let out a harsh laugh and still found the need to approach Londyn.

The gun in his waist band was sighted and Londyn lunged for it.
Freddy was quicker and grasped the gun in his hands.

"Your gonna have to rethink that" He smirked pointing the gun right between her green massive eyes.

Freddy smiled as he cocked the gun backwards.

Londyn held a smirk of her own.
Her hand collided with the heel of the gun causing it to stumble out of his hands.
Londyn fist shot to his mouth.
The gun landed in her waiting hand.
Londyn controlled her frantic pulse.

Freddy didn't expect the girl to be so train. He honestly thought this was going to be easy.

And that repulsed Londyn.

"I don't want to kill you" Londyn whispered. "So don't make me"

Freddy laughed "You don't have the balls-"

The bullet lodge in between his eyes before he could utter another word.
Londyn dropped the gun with shaken hands.
Blood covered the white carpet.
Londyn rubbed her cheek and saw it was now covered in blood.

"Oh my god" She repeatedly frantically.

Londyn gazed down at herself and saw that her white shirt was now red.
Londyn body began to convulse.
She was covered in red. Everything was red.
The blood was everywhere.
Londyn mouth opened slightly. She whimpered leaning against the marble stone.

When Londyn could finally utter a word she found herself screaming repeatedly the name of the only man that could help her.

"Bane"
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a quick fill in between the story.
Sorry if its all of a sudden.

But thanks to everyone who reads ❤

Comment and leave your thoughts ❤☺

A special thanks to Hannah who is always there for me when I'm in need of a idea for the story❤

Love you guys❤☺