Fear

Arena

Gothem Citizen's flocked to the arena for the Gothem Rouge annual football game.
Yellow and Black silhouettes filled the stadium shouting eagerly for there home team.
A younger boy sang The National Anthem stunningly while standing calmly in front of thousands.
The boys voice caused the crowd of Gothem Rouge fans to cheer proudly in the stands.

"What a lovely,lovely voice"

Bane vanished in the darkness of the stadium. Right at his side was the girl.
Londyn leaned toward him as her gaze fell on the opening of sunlight on the field.
Bane peered down at her amused and yet amazed that she allowed herself to be remotely close to him.
Londyn expressed anger toward and yet she still leaned into the mans arm.
The sounding of the referee blowing his whistle caused the sending of the kick off.
Londyn watched with a calm gaze as the the football players rushed the field.
Cheers of the crowd exclaimed through the arena.
Bane motioned his hands opening his palms.
Barsad handed him a small device.
Bane lowered his gaze and met the green orbs of Londyn.

"Let the games begin"

Bane pressed the button of the device.
The sounding of a little click echoed the small tunnels.
The push of the device caused a explosion in the stadium.
The whole arena shook against the explosion.
The field that held the football played was collapsing into the grounds.
Screams filled the arena.
Londyn rested her head on the cold stone wall feeling the beating of her panic heart.
Londyn clasped her eyelids tightly as the panic sawolledd her whole.
The box window above the seats abruptly exploded along with the field.
The Mayor of Gothem City was in the ashes of the cosmic explosion.
Bane noted the action with a beaming of a smile.
The rogue football players disappeared into the mass of the field. The screams carried on with the explosion.

"Stay" Bane peered down to meet Londyn gaze with a smile. Londyn eyes narrowed slightly.

"Bane" She gripped his hand tightly "No" Londyn whispered.

Bane couldn't leave her again.

Bane silently released her grip and left her in the darkness. Alone.
Bane gracefully stepped into the light as the screams came to a abrupt stop at the sight of him.
Barsad was visible at Banes side with a fellow league member.
Bane lowered his hand and grasp a microphone belonging to a dead referee laying limp on the grassy field.
Bane spoke calmly into the microphone as the citizen of Gothem cowered in fear.
The only being that was unfazed was Londyn.

"Gothem take control of your city"

A small motion from Barsad caused a figure to step along side Londyn.

"Doctor Pavel" Londyn whispered locking eyes with the man.

The Doctor refused to meet Londyn worried gaze.

The Doctor and the so called liberation entered the field for the world to see.
Londyn inched closer towards the light.
She stared frowning toward the massive figure that faced the Doctor.

"This is the instrument of your liberation" Bane spoke to the crowd of citizens before him.

Doctor Pavel was shoved forcefully onto the ground. "Identify yourself" Bane ordered shoving the microphone to Pavel lips.

"Doctor Leonid Pavel, nuclear physicist"

"And what is this?" Bane asked patiently pointing to the device on wheels.

"Fully prime neutron bomb with a blast radious of six miles"

The crowd of citizen seemed to gasp all at once.
Every citizen expressed some sort of horror.

"And who is capable of designing such a device?" Bane asked again.

"Only me" Doctor Pavel lowered his gaze shamefully.

"Only you" Bane murmured suddenly musing.

"Thank you good doctor" Bane placed his hand onto the mans face.

Then for the whole world to witness as the camera captured the moment of Bane snapping Leonid Pavel's neck effortlessly.
The horrifying screams echoed as Bane men paced around the arena pointing there automatic weapons in the faces of Gothem citizens.

"This bomb is mobile and the identity of the trigger man is a mystery" Bane informed the panic crowd.

"For one of you holds the detonator" Bane pointed toward the cowering crowd.

Londyn sanked deeper into the wall shaking along with the citizens of Gothem.
Londyn began to heave with sickness. Her vision blurred.

"We came here not to be conquers but as liberators to return control of the city to the people" Bane voice boomed into the microphone.

Londyn blinked as she saw everything in pairs.
Londyn wanted to absorb every word Bane expressed desperately.

"The first sign of interference from the outside world and of those people attempting to flee" Bane dark gaze fell to linger into the crowd. "The anonymous Gothem Knight will trigger the bomb".

Londyn lips twitched as her hand shot up toward her chest.
I am having a heart attack? Londyn exclaimed widely to herself.

"Now the Marshall law is in effect" Bane nodded almost proudly toward the crowd.

"Return to your home hold your families close. And wait. Tomorrow you will claim what is rightfully yours" Bane spoke advising the crowd calmly.

Bane sought no more words to the crowd. Bane dropped the microphone hearing the small thud that echoed the fields.
He made his way back to the girl as Barsad followed.
Bane brows furrowed at the sight of the girl.
Again? she was expressing a nervous breakdown?

"Bane" Londyn gasped lurching toward him. "I can't breathe" Londyn panicked as her eyes narrowed into slits.

Bane chest heaved fearing for the girl.

Londyn felt the panic and hysterically wash over her instantly. As her eyes rolled back and stumbled forward.
Bane caught the girl as he raised his brows meeting Barsad worried gaze.
Bane griped the girl against him.

"So weak" A member commented.

Bane met Barsad blue orbs and ordered his second in command "Kill him"

The rude nonsense of a man dropped to the ground as a bullet collided into his chest.
Bane placed the girl into his arms and began to walk into the area of the stadium.
The hysterical screams still echoed through the arena causing Bane to smile with the satisfactory of acknowledging the panic that filled the city.
All from Bane.
Bane was fulfilling Ra' Al Ghul destiny as planned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay☺ I hope i wrote the scene to your expectations..

But tell me what you guys think! ❤

Thanks for reading ❤✌