Fear

Cosmic

A warm hand grazed Londyn forehead gently awaking her.
Londyn eyelids shuttered opened revealing her green orbs.
Panic rushed to her soft features. Bane calmly placed a finger on hers lips and informed her of her accident.

"You fainted"

Londyn rested her head against the leather of the seat. The sky was forming into the darkness of the night.
Barsad was present in the drivers seat as the vehicle escalated through the streets of the city.
The streets of Gothem were deserted for no being was present in sight.
Londyn swallowed calming her unsteady beating pulse.
She gnawed on her lower lip nervously as she turned her gaze to Bane.
Bane met her eyes in wonder.

"I caused you to faint with fear" Bane stated patiently.

His gaze lingered on her hair that clung to her bare neck. Bane held the urge to push her stands away from her face.

"I.." Londyn seek the correct words to say "I don't know what happen"

"You fainted" Bane furrowed his brows.

Londyn suppressed the eye-roll. "I am aware of that".

Londyn opened her mouth to begin to plea with Bane. But there was no point in the matter.
As Talia Al Ghul or Miranda Tate. Whatever the fuck her name was. Plotted to destroy the city of Gothem.
Bane seemed to be wrapped around her finger.
This infuriated Londyn to the point of her limbs began to shake.

Londyn peered away from Bane quickly. Avoiding his lingering stare.
She found that she could not speak no words to him.
Londyn held no desire to talk to Bane.
His madness was overwhelming.

Bane brows furrowed at the sight of the girl. A frown began to form on his lips.
Bane sat patiently for Londyn to acknowledge him.
Maybe the girl was giving him a silent treatment? As a child would do?
Bane suppressed the muffle of laughter with a cough.
Londyn eyes averted to Bane then quickly coward away.

"Londyn" Bane began in a hush tone.

The hairs on the girls neck rose. Londyn shuddered as her heart dropped.
She stared forward ignoring him completely.

Bane placed his hand on her thigh.
Londyn jumped from the simple gesture.
Banes grip began to tighten. His eyes darken from the silence the girl had for him.

"You are terrified to die?" Bane whispered leaning into her slowly.

"No" Londyn said sincerely. Londyn turned her face and was now inches away from the mans mouthpiece. "I'm terrified for the millions of people dying"

Bane abnormal eyes danced from the kindness the girl had for the citizens. It was a rare quality.

"Embrace it, Londyn"

"Never" Londyn clenched her jaw.

Londyn took a deep breath preparing herself for what was happening between the pair.

Londyn griped his shoulder with shaky palms. She pulled herself toward him. Her lips grazed his revealed cheek unnoticeably.
Londyn pleaded into the mans ear.

"We can leave right now" She whispered. "Together"

Bane chest rumbled at the thought.
Bane eyes averted to meet her pleading soft gaze.
What a kind offer he mused.
Bane would never abandoned his destiny.

The silence overwhelmed Londyn.
Londyn winced slightly hurt at the thought of rejection.
She pulled away and a sad smile formed her lips.
Londyn held back the tears as she quickly peered away from Bane intense and odd gaze.

If this was another time. Another lifetime.
Bane would have followed Londyn Jonas into the depths of the world.
_______________________________

During the night sleep rejected Londyn as Bane did.
Londyn flung the covers off herself pouting in the dark dorm.
As she stepped out of bed Londyn was aware of the opposite door to her side.
The new gym next door was in use.
Londyn glanced at the digital clock.
The red digits informed her it was past three in the morning. Londyn rolled her eyes and skipped out of the room.
Londyn trailed into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. She peered down into the low light squinting her eyes. Fruits and vegetables were spotted in the corner. Londyn scrunched up her face. Quickly she opened the freezer door to the refrigerator.

"Ah ha" She exclaimed suddenly thrilled.

Londyn gripped the carton of chocolate chip ice cream. She wondered who the saint was ?.
Londyn high pony tail bounced happily as she snagged a spoon from the utensil draw.
In her flannel pajamas Londyn lowered herself onto the leather couch turning on the plasma television.
Info commercial graced the wide screen.
Londyn sat enjoying the nice treat.

"A genie bra?" Londyn laughed hysterically.

Londyn searched through the programs and settled on viewing a HBO movie. It was romantic and sappy.
Londyn enjoyed that genre of movies.

"Unable to sleep?"

Londyn jumped hearing the sudden voice in the silent room. Londyn eyes widen and winced viewing the bare chest that belong to Bane.

"Yes" Londyn nodded glancing away swiftly.

Londyn spooned her ice cream as Bane leaned into the wall crossing his ankles just staring at the girl.

"W-" Londyn stammered eyes narrowing. "What?"

"You are a amusing sight" Bane explained walking toward her.

"Oh thanks" Londyn grumbled.

Gracefully Bane sat down next to the girl. Londyn eyes widen slightly at the sight of Bane sitting next to her casually on a couch.

"Want some?" Londyn asked grinning.

Bane eyes lowered to stare at the spoon of ice cream. "No" His lips twitching into a smile.

"More for me" Londyn shrugged.

Bane shook his head expressing a light chuckle.

"Let's talk about something" Lonyn announced placing the carton down on the wooden table.

Londyn crossed her legs meeting Banes curious gaze.

"Five months?" Londyn asked lightly.

"If my calculation are correct" Bane nodded also calm. Londyn couldn't resist to shudder at the thought of Bane and her blowing up unexpectedly.

"I bet I can change your mind" Londyn said seriously.

"I beg to differ" Bane rose a single brow.

Londyn in return smiled. "Who is the trigger man?"

"A unknown citizen"

"I call bullshit" Londyn accused pointing her finger at Bane. "You would never trust a normal citizen"

Bane grasp her finger bending it with force. "Ouch" Londyn glared.

Bane resisted the urge to clap his hands together to appraise the girl.
So intelligent.

"I have no knowledge of the trigger man"

"I call bull-" Londyn was interrupted as Bane lowered his gaze into a terrifying glare.

Londyn raised her hands suppressing a laugh.

"Enough with your pointless theories"

"They aren't pointless if there true" Londyn mumbled sheepishly.

Bane sighed deeply. "Rest"

"Nah" Londyn said grasping the carton in her hands.

The carton vanished from her hands. "Hey" Londyn said shooting up from the couch. "Give it back" Londyn reached for the carton.

Bane ignored the girl as he trailed over to the garbage bin. Londyn reached for the carton once more and collided into Banes arm.

Bane threw the carton of goodness into the trash bin.
It was a heartbreaking sight to Londyn.

"I'm not going to bed" Londyn crossed her arms. "You are not my da-"

Bane lifted the girl over his shoulder impatiently. The girl thrash her legs into his bare back.
Londyn instinct told her to express a laugh.
Londyn bit her tongue.

"Bane" She shouted.

Bane ignored her as he kicked open the door. Bane flung her on the bed and watched her bounce around. Gaining the balance Londyn lifted her head to glare.

"That was a waste of time" Londyn stated stepping toward the door.

"Dear Londyn" Bane said lightly blocking her path with his outstretched hand. "You will sleep when I say so" He furrowed his brow.

"I am not tired" Londyn raised her chin.

"Count sheep"

Londyn hand muffled her laughter.Londyn caved in and slowly crawled into bed.

"You need your rest" Bane nodded.

Londyn quickly smiled appeasing the man.

The girl had a hard time sleeping alone. Bane eyes sparkled as he himself climbed into bed with her.

"So we have five months?" Londyn whispered turning her body to face him.

"Correct"

The last five months of her life will be spent with this man before her.
As horrible as her dying in a raging explosion consuming the city. Especially dying at the age of twenty five.
Londyn held the emotion of almost feeling glad to have those months spent with Bane.

"Good night Bane" Londyn sighed.

Londyn slowly inched closer toward the man.
Londyn taking a bold chance she rested her head into his shoulder sighing softly against him.
Bane did not shook or shutter a grimace from the girls touch.
Instead he placed his hand on her shoulder embracing her as well.
For they both were aware of the short time they still had.
To be with each other.

In that moment Londyn's love for Bane turned in a cosmic matter.
As Bane was now the center of Londyn's universe.

Londyn was the glass china doll that was on the highest shelf.
Bane just wanted to push Londyn off the shelf.
And watch her fall.
For him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm real excited for this chapter❤

Tell me what you guys think.!

I love every single one of you ! ❤ ☺