Fear

Clarity

"Somebody please help me"

A startled gasp escaped Londyn's lip as she bolted forward awaking from her precious slumber.
Londyn instantly stumbled forward.
The screams eased through the crack of the open window. Londyn rushed over to the window peering down.
Londyn swallowed the lump in her throat.Her abdomen heaved with worry for the male or female.
Londyn raised the windows squinting her eyes to find the source of the panic.
A silhouette of a female caught Londyn's view. The women was running frantically through the streets.
Londyn glanced over at the digital clock. It was past four in the morning. The sky was a glooming black as little snow flakes approached the sky.
Londyn peered away from the window with her mind set on helping the women.

"Bane?" Londyn called turning.

The man was already in the doorway peering down at her.

"Bane" Londyn said quickly rushing over to him.

"What is it Londyn?" Bane brow furrowed.

"A women" Londyn exclaimed her finger pointing toward the open window. "She's in danger"

Bane rose his brows as the girl spoke. Bane had thought Londyn was in some sort of danger.

"We gotta help her" Londyn huffed breathless.

Londyn stalked forward to the open door.
Bane express a sudden sigh.
Londyn was twirled around to face Bane effortlessly.

"If it is" Bane eyes narrowed "Bothering your slumber. I shall send Spencer to aid the women"

"Can't we do it?" Londyn asked wiggling out of Banes light grip. "It's going to be to late to help her"

Londyn left the room leaving Bane behind forcing him to express a grunt in disapproval.

"Londyn" Barsad cocked his head from the den "Where are you going?"

"Someone needs help" Londyn yelled throwing the double doors open and running toward the exit doors.

A startled Spencer White instantly followed Londyn. That was the boys job nonetheless.

Bane slowly entered the den. "Let's see what the commotion is" Bane suggested to his second in command.

"I don't see why not" Barsad shrugged lightly. "That girl is quite.." Barsad eyes narrowed "Comical"

Bane expressed a grin behind his contraption. "Very amusing"

The pair entered the elevator doors. Barsad pressed the lower level. Bane clasped his hands together patiently.

"That women is probably dead" Barsad murmured.

Bane lowered his head into a single nod.
"The odds are not in the women's favor"

Bane and Barsad emerged from the elevators as the doors opened.

A single gun shot echoed through the main lobby of the complex.
Bane and Barsad met gazes. Barsad pulled out a weapon in a matter of seconds.

A startled scream filled the streets as the pair pushed through the glass doors.
The scream belong to Londyn.
Bane quicken his pace instantly.
Bane zeroed in on Spencer leaning over a limp figure in the middle of the street.

"Londyn" Barsad yelled aiming his gun.

Bane head turned in either direction searching for the girl.
Bane heart began to drop lower and lower as he stepped toward the body inches away from him.

Bane peered down and met a pair of blue eyes.
Bane pulled back relieved as this women was not Londyn.

Then Bane immediately recognized the petite figure leaning against the brick wall. Bane lips twitched.
He made his way over to the girl.
Londyn lifted her gaze and pushed herself off the wall.
And walked straight into Bane arms.

"There was a man and the women was running" Londyn quickly informed Bane. "And the man killed the women. The man pointed the gun at me"

Bane eyes began to tighten with rage absorbing the girl hysterical words.

"But thank god Spencer was right there" Londyn whispered resting her head on Bane chest.

Bane was disappointed that the man was still alive.
Bane wanted to bring death upon the man himself.

A single shiver shot through Londyn. Bane lowered his gaze and viewed Londyn bare arms.
Bane shook his head disproving.
The girl will form a illness from this weather in attire like that Bane fumed mentally.

"The man is over there" Londyn whispered peering up. She raised her chin in the direction of the dead man's body.

"The bodies will be gone in the morning"

A frown set suddenly on Londyn's mouth. Bane eyes narrowed slightly. "What happens to the bodies afterward?"

"The bodies will burn" Bane calmly stated.

Londyn mouth fell agape shuddering.
Bane mistaken this as shivering.

"Come" Bane pulled on her wrist. Londyn was now drape with Bane's leather tan jacket on her shoulders. In just a black shirt Bane stepped off the curb lurking behind the girl.

Bane gaze shifted toward the man laying limp inches away from the dean women. Bane lips twitched as the thought set in of knowing this man could have harm Londyn.
Bane wanted to break every bone in the mans body. Dead or not.
Band stepped forward deciding to do so.
But a gentle tug on his hand caused him to stop completely.
The girl peered up slightly expressing a smile for him. Londyn motioned her head and again lightly tugged on his hand.

So Bane followed her.

As the pair approached Spencer and Barsad, Londyn released her grip on Bane's hand and stepped toward Spencer.

"Thank you" Londyn whispered as she wrapped her arms around the young mans neck embracing him.

Spencer pulled away meeting Bane's calm and yet torturous gaze. "Uh" Spencer said stepping back. "It's my job" he raised his shoulder sheepishly.

Londyn with her back toward Bane smiled completely an aware of the glares Spencer was receiving. "I owe you lunch" Londyn laughed.

Bane inched his head slightly to the side expressing a "No"

Spencer eyes widen "It's fine, Londyn" he let out a nervous laughed.

Londyn laughed as well taking in Spencer's nervous ways. Londyn tapped his shoulder playfully "See you tomorrow" she said. "You too Barsad" She smiled toward the man who held his lips tightly together.

Barsad nodded politely.
Bane began to escort Londyn to the complex. As the mercenary passed Bane leaned into Barsad to whisper in his ear.

"Get rid of the bodies"

Bane then lowered his gaze to meet the eyes of Spencer's.
Deep in his brown orbs held fear and Spencer was terrified meeting Bane stare.

A smile formed Bane lips. "Excellent job"

Bane walked past Spencer meeting the girl in the door way of the complex.

"Are you feeling well?" Bane wondered as the pair stepped into the elevator.

"I just want to sleep" Londyn sighed leaning into Bane's shoulder.

Bane chest rumbled with intensity. "Very well" he nodded.

As the mechanic doors open the pair stepped into the hallway of there own complex.
Londyn slowed her paced lowering her gaze.
Her eyes formed the tears she desperately was holding in. Londyn just wanted to be strong.

"I tried.." Londyn chest heaved "I was to late"

Then the tears flowed out of her beautiful eyes.
Bane winced as the girl cried. He rather not witness the girl cry. The sight made him uneasy.

"You can not blame yourself" Bane said.

"The women looked right into my eyes" Londyn sobbed meeting Banes gaze.

Bane stood facing the girl perplex. "Does that make the situation more personal?"

"Yes" Londyn yelled. "I was the last person she saw! And I couldn't help her" Londyn cried harder at the thought.

Bane silently pulled the girl toward him. He hesitantly opened his arms. Londyn wrapped her arms around his waist crying into his chest.

I need to toughen her up. Band shook his head.

Bane decided on letting the girl sob until she express tiredness.
Bane lowered his gaze to stare aimlessly at the girls head.
As the girl head was lowered Bane found a new trait of Londyn.
Under her hairline of her scalp was a red birthmark.

It was as if it was the mark of the devil Bane noted amused.

It was a beautiful trait to Bane.
Suddenly the girls shoulders slumped peering up blinking away the last of her tears. She yawned scrunching up her button nose.
Bane eyes narrowed in amusement.

"The birthmark along your scalp is intriguing" Bane commented.

"Oh" Absently Londyn rested her hand on the back of her neck. "That. My father has the same mark as well"

Bane nodded taking in her words.
Londyn was led into the complex.
Londyn turned for the dorm but noticed Bane turning for the door of the gym.

"Wait" She called. Bane halted then slowly turned. Londyn lifted the massive jacket off her shoulders. "Here" She handed Bane back his leather jacket.

"Thank you" Londyn smiled.

Bane merely nodded and turned in the doorway.
Londyn stepped in tow with him.

"What is wrong Londyn?" Bane asked patiently.

"Uh" Londyn said lowering her gaze. "I don't want to be alone right now"

"Alright then"

Bane received a beaming of a smile from the girl causing himself to crack a smile of his own.
Bane followed the swaying of the girls hair into the room. Londyn crawled into the mass of the covers.

A sneeze echoed the dorm rooms. The sound was mouse like causing Bane to raise his brows questionably.

"Bless you" Bane noted.

Londyn expressed a sneeze once more.
Bane lips twitched then slammed the open windows to a shut.

"How is your tolerance for the flu?" Bane asked innocently.

"Real low"

Bane peered away wincing at the thought of the girl being ill.

Bane lowered himself on the bed and watched the girl scoot her body over to him.

"Thank you Bane" she whispered.

"Why are you thanking me?" Bane wondered.

"Your just" Londyn peered up meeting his gaze "Always saving me"

Bane nodded quickly.
He felt Londyn hands rest on his forearms. Bane chest rose with the sudden impact of clarity.
Bane felt the adoration for the girl as she nestled her chin into his arm. Bane opened his arm embracing her as his fingers drew patterns on her back calming Londyn completely.
As she fell asleep in Bane's arms, the man was content in that moment in knowing that the girl was unharmed and completely stable.
And that is what mattered the most to Bane.
For the time he had.
The clock was suddenly ticking. Bane had no time in wasting his moments with the girl.
________________________

During the late afternoon as Bane swung forcefully at the sports bag above him Bane heard the low whimpers.
Bane instantly stop mid way.

"Bane"

Londyn was calling him from the dorm.
Bane noted her voice held such weakness. It alarmed the man sending him storming into the room next door.
Bane lowered his gaze, his eyes narrowing at the sight.

In the mass of blankets and covers Londyn was hidden away under them. Only her eyes and red nose were visible to Bane.

Bane expressed a low chuckle more amused than he ever was.

"Bane" Londyn coughed hysterically.

Londyn frowned under the heap of blankets
Her chest rose aching slightly as she spoke.

"I'm sick"
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you lovely people think ☺

I believe things are going to heat up. Which is pretty awesome ❤

So I want every one to read Hannah1007700 story. It's a Tom Hardy fic and it's so sweet and of course amazing. Just like Tom hardy.

❤☺✌