Fear

Protected

As days turned into weeks. Londyn Jonas was a prisoner. The young women never left her dungeon only to use the bathroom twice a day.
Londyn had not showered in days. Today was the day a familiar man opened the door and revealed himself to be Tuck.
Lodnyn blinked against the light.

"What-" she stuttered "what are you doing?" She asked.

Tuck sighed believing the women would actually think he would hurt her.

"I have clothes for you. You can shower now" he spoke with such gentleness it cause Londyn to tense.

Londyn slowly began to rise. She was unsure whether or not to trust the man. She ushered herself over to him.

"I am suppose to .." He said smiling "take care of you"

Lodnyn eyes narrowed "And Bane?" She asked dryly.

"Bane is away" he leaned down in her ear.

Londyn was surprised Tuck shared the information with her. A slow smile spread across her lips.

"There are orders from Bane that we cannot harm you" Tuck revealed to her.

Londyn heart shuttered in her chest. She was not sure how to take this new information. The two barely spoke since the day of her breaking down in her office.

"Come let's go" Tuck led her out of her black cave.

Tuck suddenly led the women into Banes room. Londyn stopped in the doorway.

"Bane would like you to use his shower" Tuck turned his head. "Or would you rather shower with men?" He asked.

Lodnyn stepped into the room and avoided her gaze. Londyn kept her gaze to the ground.
Londyn walked into the bathroom and saw the glass door revealing a shower and a sink and a toilet.
She suddenly wondered if Bane needed all of this.
Tuck placed her clothing on the sink and walked out of the room shutting the door.
Londyn quickly removed her clothing. She started the shower and glanced at herself in the mirror.
Her long wavy black hair was knotted and greasy. Londyn almond green eyes held fear in them. Her small nose was red from the cold and her small heart shape lips were chapped. Fear molded her.
Londyn turned away sighing. As the water touched her skin she sighed again. The water was warm. Londyn gazed over to the rack and saw soap and shampoo but this was a brand for women.
Londyn mouth fell. Surely he planned this?
Now he was protecting her? She scoffed.
Londyn washed her hair and body and stood under the water for a moment or so. She placed her forehead against the wall and rubbed her jaw. As the water turned cold Londyn stepped out.
Londyn clothes were basic. A black long sleeve and tan cargo pants. She wondered if these is what Bane's men wore.
She changed quickly into her new clothing.
She saw a package of tooth paste and a new toothbrush. Londyn heart shuttered and began brushing her teeth.
Londyn began to get curious. She opened up the medicine cabinet. It held more toothpaste.
Londyn noticed a red brush. It was meant for her. Bane barely had any hair.
Londyn can be manipulated. Londyn had not be shown any affection since she was a small child. Everything and everyone was cold in her life.
Londyn began brushing her wet hair. Her long hair fell past her shoulders. Her bare feet grazed the cold floor.
Londyn opened the door and walked into the room of Banes. No Tuck was sited.
Londyn thought she should just wait here. So she did, she sat crossed leg on the mans bed. Londyn was more than uncomfortable.
Her gazed fell all over the room. She noticed a stack of unknown canisters piled the corner of the room. Londyn cocked her head.
As minutes ticked by she wondered where Tuck could be. Londyn inched toward the door, it was wide open.
Londyn peeked her head into the hallway.
No one was present except a man passing through.

"Hello?" Londyn said claiming the mans attention.

Attention was the least thing Londyn grabbed. The man stopped in his tracks.
Londyn had not know her worth or beauty. So as this man stared at the first women he saw in months his instincts took in.

"I'm looking for a man named Tuck" she spoke politely. The man was older than Londyn.

"Uh ain't sure where he is" The man had a southern accent.

Londyn nodded with a frown and stepped into Banes room.

"So the boss is ah fucking you?"

Londyn heap snapped to the mans voice.

"Excuse me?" Londyn breathed.

"It ain't fair that he has you to himself" The man scratched his head.

A unsettling feeling washed over Londyn.
Londyn stood there shocked from the mans words.
The man took no step toward her until Londyn began moving her feet.

"Where ya going gorgeous?" He called.

Londyn began walking steadily into the depths of the sewers. Her bare feet were now covered in filth.
Echoed footsteps trailed behind her. The man was now following her. Tucks words rang through her. Bane orders were not true?
The man began running. Londyn was now in the clearing water plashed her toes from the water fall below.

"Stay away" Londyn said calmly.

The man smiled. "The boss ain't here"

The man rushed to her. Londyn collided her fist into his nose and she heard a crunch. Londyn smiled to herself.

"You fucking whore" the man yelled as the blood rushed out.

Londyn braced herself for the hit. The man pulled her hair and leveled his lips to her ear.

"Something tells me you're a virgin".

Londyn shook away with tears in her eyes. The grip on Londyn hair was to hard to break.

"Please stop" she said.

The man gazed around and smiled as he saw the clearing that held the water source. He planned on drowning the girl then possibly having his way with her.
Londyn shook against him.
The man took her by the arm and began walking. Londyn started to scream to grabs anyone's attention.
Londyn took her fist and began pounding him but he would not let go.
Londyn cried her tears clouding her vision.
The man reached for his zipper and in a swift move collided his fist into her face.
Londyn head hit the pavement as he released her.
The man took her face and brought it to the stream of water.

"It will be quick" he told her.

Londyn face was met with water. She thrashed her arm trying to pull away.
The man pulled down his pants grunting widely.
As he felt a sudden force on his neck the man collapsed.
Dead.

_____________________________

Bane stared down at the scene. The women was now unconscious under the water.
He took another minute to kick the mans dead body into the water. Bane watched with a steady gaze as the body flowed down.
Now the girl Bane thought.
Effortlessly Bane took the girl in his arms. The women seemed to not be breathing. Bane shoulders slumped.
Bane dropped the girl onto the ground. Another minute the girl will be dead.
Bane gazed and saw he was completely alone.
He bent down onto his knees. Banes breathed and his hands reached back.
A sudden release and the mask was on the ground next to him.
Bane gasped and stared down at the girl. The girl was to important to waste he reasoned.
Bane lips collided with Londyn. Bane breathe into her. His large fist impacted her chest in a movement. It would leave a bruise. One hit. Bane lips lingered onto hers once more. Bane ran his fingers threw her hair absently staring down.
Bane mouth covered hers now again he breathed into her body. He was giving her life. Saving her.
Bane seeing the girl not breathing in his arms had him frowning.
Bane raised his arm and once again collided his fist into her chest. The impact echoed the room.
Water began to leaked from the girls mouth.
The girls chest began to move.
Bane reached for his miracle of breathing. A clasped and hissing sounded the area. Bane took in the source that numbed him.
Bane eyes steadied the now breathing girl. Bane stood and lifted the girl in his large arms.
As he walked he kept his gaze on her. Londyn he thought what a lovely name.
He was now visible to Barsad who rushed over quickly. Bane uttered nothing.
Bane placed the girl onto his bed and watched her chest move.
With the sight of her small chest moving the merchant could not but feel joyful that she was alive.

Londyn Jonas had grabbed the attention of the most powerful man in Gothem.
She was now protected.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would love for comments to see what you guys think :) love you guys and thanks for reading <3