Fear

Scheme

How could he be so careless?

Surrounding himself in the filth of emotions.
Over a women, who equivalent to a child
Bane studied the girl laying in the massive bed that was called theirs.
She held a smile in her slumber and Bane was furious to not know why.
Bane hand absently clenched into a fist.
The girl tossed her slender body and his fist seemed to loosen.
Bane sighed inwardly and carefully crept toward the bed.
Inches away from the girl. His fingers brushed against her hairline carefully, trying not to disturb her slumber.
The creak of a floorboard caused Bane to glance in the direction of the open door. Barsad stood in the doorway patiently.
Bane lowered his head absently and stepped away from the girl.
With a sorrow heart.
It had been planned to not involve her in the capturing of the clown.
A few days and many calculations Bane and his men would search for the lunatic.
Bane twitched and grasps the comforter and brought it to the girls chin.
Bane stepped toward the door and stepped into the hall.

"Are you sure you want to leave her here alone?" Barsad spoke quietly through the complex.

"No danger shall be put in her way" Bane replied calmly.

Bane and his second in command nodded at Spencer.
Spencer was joining the attack. Bane sought out his best and Spencer, for his young age, was the best.
Spencer bowed at the pair and led the men to the elevator.

"I fear for her"

Bane inclined his gaze to Barsad who murmured to him as they entered the elevator.
Bane clasped his hands together with a furrowed brow.
His thoughts traveling to the girl.
It was a selfish act.
Bane would not put the butterfly in ten hornets nest.

Not intentionally.

Bane stepped out the elevator and briskly walked toward the glass doors. The emotions, the nagging emotion of guilt for leaving the girl alone bothered him. Bane shifted himself in the SUV.
Three vehicles sat idly behind their own. Barsad signaled the driver and the vehicle glided off the curb.
Bane sat in the passenger seat clenching and unclenching his fist absently.

He blamed the clown for the stir in his plan.
He blamed the clown for the stir in Londyn's routine.

Bane intended to kill the Joker.
____________

The warehouse was abandoned. The clear sign of the clown drifted through the complex.

"He has moved his location" Barsad murmured his flashlight dancing around the dark corners of the warehouse.

Bane contraption expressed a furious hiss.

"It was a scheme" Bane said kicking a crate abruptly.

The crate flew across the room effortlessly, crashing into the wall. Spencer flinched beside him.
Bane paced around the open space and halted as a table graced before him.
Bane rose a dived brow. He grasp a crumbled piece of paper.

"What is the time?" Bane abruptly wondered.

"Eleven twenty, Sir"

Bane eyes narrowed.
The paper held a certain time.
Twelve at night.

Bane grimaced behind his contraption. Calculating the meaning of the time.

His thoughts traveled.

Of course

The Joker wanted this distraction of Bane following him.
Bane turned around grasping the piece of paper crumbling it whole.

Yes, this was scheme.

Bane contraption spoke the name urgently.

"Londyn"

__________

Londyn stirred in her sleep as the clock truck eleven fifty five.
Londyn propped her head up gazing around tiredly.

"Bane?" She whispered in the darkness.

Silence.
Londyn frowned and rolled out of bed. She quickly noticed the silent hum of the complex.
The thought of being alone never occurred to her.
Londyn bare feet grazed the hard hood floor quickly ushering herself through the complex.

"Bane?" Londyn called anxiously.

A creak of a door caused Londyn to relax. A sigh escaped her lips and her spun around in the flannel pajamas she wore.

Nothing.
No one was there.

Londyn heart jumped suddenly. She gazed around the complex carefully. Her gaze zeroing on the front door.

That was cracked opened.

Londyn shook her head from side to side completely terrified.
Londyn stumbled backwards turning her body to run into her room.

Running through the narrow hall Londyn was graced with laughter.
Hysterical laughter.

A man in a mask hopped into view with outstretched arms.
Londyn lowered her body sliding between the masked man legs.
The man quickly scrambled for Londyn. She took hold of the mans arm with a clench jaw. Pulling it back and twisting it in awkward position, Londyn pulled the man arm out of its socket.
The man shrieked with pain. A blow to her left temple caused Londyn to shift ungracefully. Grasping a vase Londyn collided it to the mans temple.

Londyn did not wait to hear the man body hit the floor. She ran toward the gym, that held weapons.
The gym door held no lock. Londyn barricaded the door with the patting that grazed the floor.
Londyn has beginning to tremble. She gaze widely around the room.
The black box was her salvation.
Londyn slid against the wood and took hold of the box.

The door shifted to a slight opening revealing a masked being. Londyn grasp a single throwing dagger.

Londyn flicked her wrist and aimed right toward the beings face. She lowered herself as the dagger flew straight toward the masked being.
Londyn scrambled for the weapon case and unlocked the case with shaky fingers. Londyn grasped a gun and turned her body. The gun fired off a bullet instantly as Londyn did not think twice before pulling the trigger.

The masked man held his throat as the dagger flew right into his jugular.
The bullet impacted the masked psychopath causing a loud bang and the man collapsing onto the ground.

Londyn scrambled to a stance gripping the gun and tucking away a dagger in the waistband of her pajamas. She leaned against the wall and slowly stepped away from the dead body.
Pulling the gun out she quickly jumped into her shared room.

A hard shove to the left and Londyn grip loosened on the gun. The gun slid toward the bed and Londyn lunged herself toward the weapon.

A light figure jumped onto her causing them to fall. Londyn scrambled, she raised her leg and kicked furiously at the beings jaw.

A harsh laugh caused Londyn to wince. It belonged to a women.
Londyn knew who the laugh belonged to.

Harley Quinn laughed as the blood trickled down her mouth.
She smiled at Londyn.
Londyn eyes winded as the women teeth were bloody.

Harley reached for Londyn in a crude manner. Londyn, again raised her foot and stomped on the hand.
A bone cracking caused the women to scream.
Londyn scrambled and grip the dagger. Harley cracked her bone into place and quickly stood in a stance.

Londyn clenched her jaw and grip the dagger into Harley's viewing.

"I wouldn't be so quick to throw" Harley voice caused Londyn to reflexively to throw the dagger right toward her mouth.

Harley fingers shot out instantly and her two fingers caught the dagger. Blood was drawn.
But Harley smirked at Londyn.

"I'll show show you how the joker got his scars"

The blade of the dagger eased of the fingertips of Harley.
Londyn raised her arm protecting her face and jugular.
The blade pierced her forearm quickly drawing blood.

The wind was knocked out of Londyn as she was thrown to the ground.
Harley straddled Londyn's hips. She wore a smile as she dug the blade out of Londyn's forearm.

"You're cute I'll give you that" Harley murmured. "Tell me, you're in love with him"

Londyn nostrils flared furiously.
Harley slowly ran the blade against the smooth jugular of Londyn's throat.
Londyn screamed wrenching her arms forward. Harley slammed her fist into the corner of Londyn mouth.

"It will be quick" Harley promised.

"Go fuck yourself" Londyn glared.

Harley took hold of Londyn mouth squeezing her lips.

"That wasn't very nice" she whispered as the blade traveled nicking the buttons of of her shirt. The blade halted against Londyn's abdomen.

"You already have scars"

Harley began hysterically laughing as the blade connected with Londyn chest wrenching the blade right into the corner of her collarbone.

Londyn pressed her lips together but as the pain began to take her whole.
Logan began to scream.
For him.

"Bane"

Harley brown orbs averted to stare distasteful at Londyn.

"He's not going to sav-"

Broad arms wrenched around Harley Quinn neck snapping it instantly.

Londyn eyelids fluttered as the body of Harley shifted to the side falling limp onto the floor.

"Bane" Londyn whispered.

Londyn was taken in his arms. "You're always saving me"

Bane calmly carried Londyn toward the bed.
As the blood trickled down her arm, Londyn smiled, peering up at the masked man.

"Londyn" Bane said calmly but in a demanding tone. "Stay awake"

Londyn smiled again and reached for his hand. Bane laced there fingers together staring directly into her green orbs.

"I didn't tell her I was in love"

Then as if Londyn had enough of this life.
Of this chaos that she called a life.

Londyn fell unconscious as the wound painted the sheets red with her blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Taadaaaa

A update! Sorry for the long wait.
I was so busy with my other stories and I would love for all of you to check em out☺

Anyway, I may have cried during the ending of this chapter.

Leave me your thoughts☺❤