Fear

Anesthetic Slumber

As Bane gaze fell upon the girl sleeping restlessly in his own bed he felt perplex about her situation.
Bane gripped the towel around his waist. Water dripping down his chest. He was completely expose. The contraption was on the desk leaving his face completly expose.
Without the contraption Bane could with held the pain for a certain amount of time. The pain was sufferable. All pain is.
Bane thought about the girl from time to time. She held warmth and potential. The young naive girl reminded him of his Talia.
Talia was naive and young for a short amount of time. That time was spent with him in the pit.
Bane stood and climbed into his pants. A quite stir in the bed made Bane tense. His eyes fell upon the mask across the room.
Bane turned and met her eyes.
He watched as a slow lazy smile came across her lips.

____________________________

Londyn was numb and completely high from the drugs that ran through her system.
Londyn sorely opened her eyelids.
Londyn could not find her voice or even being. The drugs were affecting her quickly. Londyn was not to be woken for another day or so.
The underground doctor took care of her while Bane was present at all times. The doctor shot anesthetics through her veins.
The doctor assured Bane that she would be unconscious for several days. Londyn suffered a concussion and a cracked rib due to Bane. Her face was bruise and the swelling began to fade.
But the doctor was wrong for she was awake and smiling.
Londyn was completely unaware of her surroundings.
Londyn stood up on her elbows.
A man was in her room. Well Banes room she thought giggling.
The man was tense.
Londyn gazed at him and gasped.
The man was utterly beautiful. Londyn head swirled.

"Who .. What's your name?" She closed one of her eyes and squinted.

The man crossed in ankles and leaned into the desk. Refused to answer.
Londyn smiled.

"I'm Londyn" she told the man.

"Please don't hurt me in any way" she said alarming the man.

"I'm hurt" she whispered wincing.

"Close your eyes" he suggested.

The mans voice was lovelier than his face. Londyn smiled and sank deeper into the pillow. The man walked to the edge of the bed.

"Do you think the man is good?" She asked sleepily.

Londyn eyes began to droop. She yawned happily.

"I want to think so" she admitted.

The man cocked his head. His full lips turned into a grin. Londyn stared into his eyes and raised her head. Those eyes were familiar in a way. They were beautiful.

"You don't belong here" Londyn told the man.

The man raised his hand in a swift motion. Londyn sank deeper into the soft pillow with a smile on her lips.
As Londyn began to sank deeper into her drug meant slumber she felt the man hand rest against her head.
The man pated Londyn's head and left her bedside as she peacefully slept.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this chapter is short :(