Fear

The Pit

Londyn did in fact break her finger with the force of Banes touch.
Londyn now wore a brace on her finger. A heap of pain killers were given to her. Londyn was in a tight slumber.
Bane exited the room once he knew Londyn was induce into her slumber.
Bane wanted Londyn to cooperate. Bane often didn't want to harm a female in anyway. But the young girl never held her tongue. Always challenging him.
Bane loved a challenge.
Bane stepped into the room Londyn once slept in. He lifted the cot and walked back into his dorm.
Bane had to sleep. So the cot would be his bed for now.
Bane slept. He was human after all. It took days for him to even feel a bit of tiredness.
That took him at least four hours of sleeping to regain energy.
Bane also ate. He rather intake fluids. The mask could be taken off. It did make Bane a bit uncomfortable but it was managed.
Bane could be free from the mask for approximately three hours nothing more.
Bane stood above Londyn staring intently down at her.
This delicate girl was making a racket in his business. A swift motion of his hand can have the girls neck snapping in a instant.
The women was only twenty four but to Bane she was a girl nonetheless.
As he stared down at her. He noticed her thick hair and small nose reminded him of Talia.
Talia the thought of the women brought Bane to raise his lips.
The girl lived this long only for that reason.
Bane couldn't decide if he wanted to mold her and break her.
He chose to do both.
Londyn would loose her will and fall right into Bane grasp.
___________________________

Londyn awoke with a jolt from the sound of screaming.
Londyn was now alone in Bane's room. This made her feel uneasy to know Bane left her alone. Then Londyn scolded herself for the feeling.
Londyn crawled out of bed. Her bare feet touching the pavement. She walked through the open doorway.
The screams were heard through the grounds of the sewers. Rounding the corner she saw a circle of men surrounding two figures.
Bane watched two of his men fight. The two did not get along from what he summed up.
Out of the corner of his blue eyes he saw a petite figure rounding the corner.
Excellent the girl is awake Bane thought.
It's as if Londyn was a delicate butterfly trapped in a hornets nest.
Londyn spotted Bane away from the crowd. He gripped his vest steadily watching.
Londyn stepped toward Bane and kept her gaze away from the longing eyes of the men.
Bane felt a jolt of surprise as the girl stepped to his side.
Londyn felt safer with Bane. As sick as that sounded.

"What's happening?" She whispered to Bane.

"They seem to be fighting"

Londyn looked away so Bane could not see her eye roll. But Bane did. Bane smirked under the mask.
Londyn gaze fell on Tuck. He had his hands placed into his pockets and watched the brawl with laughter.
Londyn turned to Bane.

"Will you stop the fight?" She wondered.

"Soon enough" he answered her.

Bane watched in amusement as Londyn tried to bent forward onto her toes to get a better look.
Bane had enough of the two.
It just made Bane look bad. These men represented him.
Londyn watched Bane walked toward the crowd. The crowd easily made Bane room to walked.
Now with the crowd cleared Londyn sighted the pair. They're teenagers she thought horrified.
So young she thought frowning.

"You have wasted my time" Bane voice filled the area.

The teenage boys shook with fear. Sadness flowed through Londyn. They will surely die for fighting.
Londyn was correct.
Bane placed both of his hands on either side of the boys neck.

"Now you will face the consequence"

A loud crack filled the area. Londyn jumped slightly at the sound. A tear escaped her eye but she quickly rubbed it away with her palm.
The bodies dropped to the pavement with a hard thud.
The bodies were quickly removed as Bane stepped away. All gazes were a avoided.
Bane passed Londyn.

"Come now"

Bane voice sounded almost cheerful. Londyn quickly followed.
Londyn and Bane passed Tuck who gave the women a gentle smile.
Bane gazed down at the girl who returned the smile.
Bane felt something odd go through him.
Londyn kept her gaze forward away from Bane.

"Those soldier of yours were a bit young" Lodnyn commented as they walked into Banes dorm.

Bane withheld a sigh. Again she was challenging him.

"I assure you Miss Jonas they come willingly"

Londyn frowned deeply. Bane eyes narrowed. Surely she would see the corruption in Gothem? He wondered. Apparently not.
Londyn stood in the room and played idly with a strand of hair.

"Anything else you would like to share?" Bane challenge her.

"Yes" Londyn nodded "I am in need of shoes or socks. What ever you have" she let out a nervous laugh.

Bane raised his divided brow. This girl amused him.

"I can summon up a pair of boots" his gaze fell on her bare feet. Surely she would take a small size Bane thought.

Londyn murmured a thank you and began to pace the room. Bane watched her intently.

"I have questions"

Bane raised his eyebrows. "Don't we all?" His mask hissed.

Londyn shoulders dropped and frowned slightly. Was he trying to be funny? She wondered.

Bane ignored the girl and sat at his desk. Bane began to look at the blueprints.

"Is that a cave?" Londyn peered over his shoulder.

Bane shoulders tensed as he could feel her tiny body against him.

"There are no caves in Gothem" she babbled "Although Caves are located near the Wayne manor"

Bane smiled slightly at the girls words.

"Why are you interested in a cave?"

Bane hissed a sigh "You are testing my patience Miss Jonas"

Londyn pressed her lips together shutting up. Londyn eyes fell on a book title in English. Londyn took the book in her hands.

"May I read this?" She asked glancing back.

Bane nodded still ignoring her. This can pass up some of my time Londyn thought bleakly.
She sat cross leg on the bed taking in the book.
The book was large in her hands. It was hand written. Londyn eyes took in the neat writing.
The book was a tale of a man. A mercenary man falling in love with his warlords daughter. The man was to be imprisoned in a what was called The Pit.
It was located in the ancient part of the world.
Londyn eyes graze the pages taking in the information.
The daughter of the warlord arrange to take the mans place. It was unaware that the women was pregnant.
The women gave birth and later died by the inmates.
The women named the child Talia.
After her mother death the child was protected.
Londyn squinted at the blurred name. It was crossed out.
Absently her gaze turn to Bane. There was no women beside him, beside me she thought dryly.
The child's protector help her escape leaving him heavily bandaged by the inmates.
The child returned to her father and went back for the man.
A single word caught Londyn's attention.
The league of shadows.
Londyn cleared her throat.
Ra's al Ghul she read the mercenary name.

"Bane?" She drawed his attention "What is the league of shadows?"

Bane head snapped up and leveled his glare to the girl. Then He saw the book in her hands.
Bane threw back his chair as he stood.

"That" he took the book out of her small hands "Is none of your concern"

Londyn nodded in fear. She didn't understand his reaction of the book. He had given her permission.
Bane breath in through his nose. Bane found himself trying to control his temper.
He had given her permission to read. But he did not realize it was the book that told his past.
Bane stalked away from the girl.

"Are you in the League of Shadows?"

Bane calmed himself before he spoke. "You know nothing of the concept"

Londyn met his gaze with a set jaw. "Teach me"

Bane chest rumpled with a chuckle. "I cannot"

Then a thought came to Bane as he watched the girl sitting on his bed.

Bane turned to exit the room.

"Come"

Londyn curious sat up and walked to meet the massive man.

"Where are we going?" She wondered.

"You're accompany me to the sparing room" he informed Londyn.

"Why?" She asked bewildered.

Bane smiled his eyes crinkling at the sides. Londyn caught her breath.

"To fight of course" he stated slowly.

"I can't fight" she lowered her voice. "I was never taught"

"That is why you're joining me" he told her.

Bane now was determined to mold the girl. Bane would make her a example. Londyn Jonas would be his protégé.

"I will teach you"