‹ Prequel: Public Affair
Sequel: Family Affair

Friendly Affair

Friendly Affair

"Shut up," she glared at me as the door opened and Johnny walked in.

"What's up my fellas and she-fellas."

"Warren is telling us all the stuff he’s learned from mommy and daddy!” I smirked widely as Zack and Cory groaned.

“Are they bad?”

“A one year old knowing about sex is bad,” I nodded.

"Honey, he thinks its wrestling," Matt corrected me with a grin. "Not sex, mommy and daddy wrestle and tickle each other—"

"Shut up!" Cory and Zacky yelled.

"No, no,” Matt smirked. “Let me finish! And they tickle each other’s private parts and mommy has nightmares, screams in her sleep!”

“Are you done?” Cory glared at Matt, who nodded and smiled triumphantly.

"My god," Johnny said slowly. "That poor child will be so fucked up."

"Guys," Zacky whined covering his head.

"What? You did it," I pointed at them both.

"I just don’t understand how he got all this,” Cory shook her head as Warren walked back up to her.

“Mommy,” He tugged her sleeve. “Would you be happy if I told you a secret?”

“Sure,” She nodded.

“I saw Uncle Jimmy undress Miss Montana!”

“What?!”

“But Shhh,” He held his finger up to his mouth. “It’s a secret!”

"Ah," I fell over on Matt, laughing like a maniac as he was, and Johnny. "Oh My god this shit is priceless."

"Mommy!" Elliot gasped. "You say shit."

"Ah," I said wide eyed. "No, snit, snit."

"No, mommy,” She shook her head. “You said shit.”

“Just go play!”

“Okay,” She ran off, Cory’s jaw dropped.

“So this is where he gets it from!” She screamed. “He’ll never baby-sit him again! Fucking Montana while my child is there! And fucking her at all, no less!”

"Well actually the tickling and scream—" I started

"Don't even go there…"

"I was just saying that he got that from you, the rest maybe…no fuck it he got that from you too," I nodded.

"Then I’m scared to find out what he got from Jimmy!”

“Just don’t even bother anymore,” I waved her away and sighed.

"I'm never having sex with our child in the house again," Cory sighed. "Or letting him go to Jimmy's."

"I haven't done anything," Johnny sighed. "He can come to my house still right?"

"Oh of course Johnny, you're good with Warren."

"Avery's crying," I stood up and walked over to the crib Matt put her in before Warren started spilling secrets.

"And I saw Miss Montana kiss Uncle Jimmy’s wee-wee.”

“Oh god.”

“And Uncle Jimmy fought her in the bedroom.”

“Mother-“

“And then Miss Montana said I love you, Jimmy

"Aw," I giggled then stopped. "Your poor little eyes."

"It was scary," he looked at me and nodded. "I hidded."

"You hidded?" I asked as I lifted him up on my lap as I held Avery so her head was on my shoulder. "How about next time anything like that happens, run to the phone and call me, remember the number?"

"Numba four," he nodded holding up three fingers, speed dial on everyone's phone was set the same.

"That’s right;” I kissed his forehead as Zacky huffed.

“Remind me to kill Jimmy…”

"Will do," I agreed as Warren wiggled from my lap to go play with Elliot, they were so smart it was so amazing. "You know we have some really smart kids."

"Yes we do," Matt agreed.

"What can we say?” Cory smirked. “We’re so cool, even our DNA is awesome.”

-----Brian-----

“Jimmy,” I whined and glared at him from the couch. “Why am I doing this? I still love Cory!”

"She doesn't love you, it's been a year get the fuck over it," he said slowly.

"Fuck off man, just fuck off," I flipped him off.

"You know, I won't be surprised when Montana says that therapy isn't for you and she locks you in a padded room."

"At least she won’t handcuff me;” I raised my eyebrows and smirked as Jimmy shrugged.

“We have the best sex.”

“Sure you do,” I shrugged. “And how do you know Cory doesn’t still love me?”

“There’s no chance,” Jimmy shook his head.

“You said there was no chance for you and Montana,” I lectured. “Turned out she’s kinky as fuck and a crazy bitch!”

"Don't say that man or I'll hurt you."

"If it will get me out of—"

"Now you promised Kayci, why are you being such a dick now? Cory doesn't love you, she's engaged and in love, she told me she only loves you as a friend and she doesn't want to be with you, get over it."

"I can hope, can’t I?”

-----Alex-----

“Cory,” I sang and skipped into her bedroom, jumping on the bed next to her. “Why are you in bed? It’s only nine!”

“I’m just thinking.”

“About?” I asked innocently.

“Brian…”

"Well that's never good," I laid on my back beside her. "Want to share?"

"He still loves me," she whispered.

"And you?"

"I'm not sure."

"You’re not sure?” I mumbled. “Or you don’t want me to know?”

“A little of both,” She sighed and huffed.

“Just tell me.”

“Okay,” She took a deep breath. “I still love him.”

"How?" I asked wide eyed.

"I don't know."

"You're seriously ticking me off, stay with one guy Cory," I whined.

"I'm trying, I love Zacky so much!"

"Then why do you still love Brian?”

“I don’t fucking know,” She was close to the point of screaming. “He was my first love.”

"You have Zack!"

"Oh I know, and I thank God everyday," she whispered. "But he's so sad and miserable it hurts."

"We need to talk to him, make him believe us when we say he has no chance with us, we have a family now."

"The thing is," Cory started. "We have his kids."

"I have one of Matt's and another on the way," I nodded.

"He doesn't love you."

"Thanks for pointing that out, makes me feel like shit," I snapped and sat up. "Even if he did, I wouldn't trade Matt for the world let alone the fucker who cheated on me."

"But your whining to me,” She spat. “Your engaged and having kids with someone that doesn’t love you!”

“No need to point that out, Cory!”

“At least I know Zacky loves me with all his heart, even though I sometimes hurt him,” She huffed. “I won’t leave him, I love Zack. And he loves me, unlike Matt and you. I’m not even sure that you love him!”

"What the fuck are you talking about, me not loving Matt?" I pointed to myself as she stood up. "You really are fucked up Cory; I love Matt with my whole heart."

"No, you pretend to because you're so obsessed with Brian it hurts to think he's in love with me."

"You're a bitch, I can't believe I called you a friend," I was in shock; she suddenly just turned into Bitchzilla.

"Well, I can't believe I called you one, Brian was right, you are naive."

"Zacky was right," I stepped back and wiped the tear falling down my face. "You are a slut," I turned around and walked from the bedroom, passing the shocked Matt and Zacky on my way. "I'm going walking."

"Babe?"

"Don't Matt, please don't," I cried, I couldn't believe she would just fly off the handle at me like that.

"Fuck you!” Cory stood up and flipped me off as I stormed out of the house.

-----Cory-----

“Mother fucker!” I screamed as loud as I could before punching the wall and grunting.

"What the fuck just happened Corrine?" Zacky asked loudly as he watched Alex run out of the house.

"I fucking told her the truth," I punched the wall again.

"You told her all that? What the hell were you thinking? She's forgiven you so much and you go and turn your back on her when she's trying to help you, again," he sighed heavily. "Baby, you know I love you but you really need to get your priorities straight."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment

Image