Status: I update as often as I can :)

I See the Moon Only

We'll Dig Our Graves Deeper

I opened my eyes to a dimly lit room, my head pounded and my eyes stung.
"YOU'RE AWAKE!?" I listened as a patter of feet moved towards me, stopping at the edge of my bed, which was pushed down by the weight of somebody sitting on it. I found you passed out on Corbans grave, you were missing for 3 hours. Me and my friends were searching all over for you!" I moved my eyes to rest on what I now knew was my brother Ryan.
" I feel like shit." I croaked out. " Ive passed out before but ive never woken up felling this bad."
My brother chuckled lightly. "Well i doubt you have passed out in a THUNDERSTORM before, i had to wash and change you and everything, I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE BITCH ANYMORE M'KAY!?" Ryan was as sarcastic as ever, I rolled my eyes in reply and watched as a smirk broke out on his face. "Well Ill leave you to feeling like shit kiddo, Im gonna go out for a beer. At the bar. That im allowed at. And you're not. Because im 25. And your still a baby. And I'm ..."
"OKAY! I get it, shut the fuck up now and get the hell out beforeI beat you up!"
With a throaty chuckle from and a ruffle of my already tangled hair, Ryan was down the stairs and out the house. I closed my eyes and let the much needed sleep engulf me.
×××××
I awoke feeling fresh. I glanced over at the clock. It was 2 pm, but I had slept through 3 days, only waking up and staying up for the occasional pee break and food break. I padded down the hall into the bathroom and stepped into the shower, washing away all the dirt and sweat. Most of the mud had been cleaned off of me by Ryan , how he did it, I have no clue of. Just as i wrapped a towel around me once I got out the phone began to ring.
"BRUCE PICK UP THE PHONE, IM IN A TOWEL!" There was only the phone ring in reply. "BRUCE!?" I screamed again. I huffed in annoyance and stepped down the stairs into the kitchen to the phone. Bruce was my guardian since my mom and dad werent around, its a long story.
"Hello?" I questioned.
"Hello, this is Jillian, I am a nurse from The San Diego Hospital, is this Jessamine Jones?"
"Uhm, yes it is, why have you called me?"
"Your brother Ryan was in a drunk driving car accident 3 days ago, he has been in a coma since then, and we have been trying to contact you since ." I sunk to the ground in shock. Ryan, coma, accident? Ryan was all I had left, he was my everything, when Corban died he was there for me and I doubt I couldve stayed alive without him, now what do I do?
"Okay thank you for informing me, I will be there as soon as I can." Ryan ... I had to get to him, but I dont have a car.
I sat on the kitchem floor for half an hour crying hysterically until Bruce walked in the door. I jumped up and ran to him.
"CAN I BORROW YOUR CAR!? I NEED TO GET TO THE HOPSITAL!?" He just laughed. "What you pregnant? Been whoring around you slut?" He cackled in the most repulsive way imaginable. "Whatever, just fill up the petrol with what you use." He threw the keys in my hand and plopped on the couch. What a dickhead.
I ran to get changed and flew out the door to his car where I hopped in and sped off.
20 minutes passed by the time I got to the hospital. I parked the car and ran inside to the front desk. "My brother was brought in 3 dags ago uhm Ryan Jones?"
The receptionists fingers flew over the keyboard. "Oh yes hes in room 207, second floor." I dashed off yelling back a rushed thank you. I raced up the stairs and to his room. Running around corner after corner to get to the right corridoor, I had back track a few times until eventually I saw sign that confirmed that I was almost there. I stopped running as I approached the open doorway and walked in over to where one of his friends already were, the only friend of Ryan I really knew and was comfortable with since he preferred to not let his friends get "cozy" with me since they were 5 or so years older.
"Chris is he okay?" I questioned the tall, muscley brunette as I took place beside him at the end of Ryans bed.
"Oh Jezz, er yeah, hes doing okay. The doc said hes not fully stable yet. His head got hit pretty hard, we're all scared his hearts gonna fail." He exhailed loudly in defeat to his emotions, "I shouldnt of let him drive." Chris' voice was heavy with regret and remorse.
I stared down at my blonde brother, his hair was tousled and messy.
"Im gonna go, i need to get home, will you be okay? I can get Ryans other friends to come keep you company if you like?" I shook my head at him. "Well ill give you one of thier numbers just in case you cant reach me if something happens, his name is Vic, I think you might have him at Ryans last birthday." He handed me a piece of paper with 10 digits on it. "Hes a nice guy, he would come no matter what time it is, any of us would, Ryan told all of us to look after you, and we will."
A stray tear rolled down my cheek. I turned to face Chris, moving towards him and wrapped my arms around him, he moved his arms around my shoulders and held on with a tight grip, we stayed like that for a few minutes just embracing one another.
"Your a good guy." I mumbled into his chest.
We pulled apart and said our goodbyes as he walked away. I sat down in the chair next to Ryans bed and held his hand, silence filled the room. "Your an idoit Ryan, Im sure if you were awake you would say 'That makes you a sister of an idiot' or something rediculous like that." My eyes creased at the corners as a small sad smile formed on my lips. "If you can hear me, which apparently you can, I just want you to know that I just cant lose you. I would have nobody left and I need you more than ever right now, I'm scared I might get bad again."
I let my eyes wonder all over his exposed skin, showing bruises and cuts that were now healing. His chest moved at a steady rhythem, the only sign that he was in fact alive, not including the incessantly beeping heart rate monitor.
Hours had passed of me just sitting and thinking of memories of my brother and I; By now I had moved into a different chair over my the window. Darkness had almost completely covered the world outside as my eyes began to droop my head tilted back against the window sill. The sound of the heart rate monitor lulled me fully into sleep, until it abruptly stopped; The loud clack of shoes and the shrill voice of a woman screaming "Doctor come quick." Pulled me from my dreamstate.
♠ ♠ ♠
So second chapter :) Comment, subscribe and recommend and I will send you roses ;) haha
Ciao,
Shay xx