Instincts

Chapter 5

She fixed Sisky’s hair and applied the little bit of make-up he needed then moved on to Butcher. He needed her as much as Chislett did really.

Finally out walked William.

She often thought back to his dashing good looks and how there were times she couldn’t take her eyes off of him.

That moment was just like old times.

He was dripping wet and pulling on his white t-shirt as he walked out.

She was sitting in the chair she’d been working with.

“William! Crissy’s been waiting for you!” Sisky shouted obviously noticing her watching William.

William looked at Crissy with a smirk noticing her looking as well.

“Sorry I took so long, I had to shower.” He apologized.

She was surprised that there was a shower there.

“So did Crissy, why didn’t you invite her? Where are your manners Beckett?” Sisky was just getting worse.

“Sisky if you want to live to see 20 don’t even think about me in the shower.” She was actually beginning to get aggravated.

“Yes let the one who’s been with her in the shower think about her in the shower.” William said smiling his crooked smile.

She stood up and pointed to the chair. “Sit.” She was just pissed off. She didn’t want to talk about a sex life with her ex.

All the other guys walked away really just wanting Crissy and William back together.

"Crissy I’m sorry. It was just a joke.” He said wit his gentle brown eyes just pleading to be forgiven.

“Most chicks don’t find it funny to talk about sex with their ex. Hell most chicks don’t even like hanging around their ex. Oh wait, I avoided you for 2 years.” She spoke with her honest sarcasm.

“Crissy, I really am sorry.” His eyes were full of pain. “I just want you back.” He said the last part under his breath.

“What?” She didn’t hear the last part.

He wasn’t sure if he wanted her to.

“Nothing.” He couldn’t say it again.

She just began styling his hair.

“Criss?”

“Yeah?”

“Why don’t you love me anymore?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys
I'm playing around with the idea of a sequel
I've never done a sequel but I started writing one if you want it
Let me know what you think
This story's almost over so make your opinion known