Status: In progress

Love Bites

Chapter 15

Chapter 15
The cigarette grazed Jack’s lips, receding at the tip as he took a long, slow drag. The ash drifted through the air, scattering around the ground at his feet. He smirked to himself, dropping the rest of it and stamping it out with his foot. He glanced up, straightening out and then leaning back on their rental car. They had made it, they were somewhere in northern Canada. They were renting a car and a house under false names. They had already made friends with their neighbors. Life was going surprisingly smoothly.
Alex stepped outside, lighting one of his own. He looked over at Jack and smiled lovingly.
“You’ve picked up my habits, I see,” he noted, nodding his head toward the remains of Jack’s flattened cigarette on the ground.
Jack chuckled. “I like the taste.”
Alex exhaled a cloud of grey, flicking at the lit cigarette between his own fingers.
“How long do you think we’re going to be here?” he asked, suddenly serious.
“I don’t know, a few months, maybe. Or a year. It depends,” Alex shrugged.
He grimaced. “Are we always going to be on the run like this?”
“Not too long, love. A few years. Just until they give up and figure we’ve gone and taken our mystical vampire powers some other place. The thing about the authorities, I’ve learned, is that not only are they easily dissuaded, but they really don’t care as long as we’re not bothering their territory. They’re like animals. The government, surprisingly, has known about our kind for centuries, and it’s like this secret operation or battle. You and I are two of many, many vampires. They won’t be focused on us for too long, they’re just pissed that I revealed myself in front of a witness. That could have caused problems.”
Jack hummed. “So, we’ll be fine?”
Alex smiled. “I’ve done this before. We’ll be fine.”
The younger vampire padded over, wrapping his arms around his lover’s waist and setting his chin on his shoulder.
“I don’t care how long we have to run, just as long as I’m with you.”
Alex smiled faintly, leaning his head on the boy’s. “We have an endless amount of time. I’m just happy that we made it out okay.”
He flicked his cigarette onto the ground beside Jack’s and went to hug him. They embraced for a moment before both turning to reenter the apartment. Alex huffed and leaned down to sit on the couch, picking up the remote and mindlessly flipping through channels.
“I’m going to grab some B negative, do you want some?”
Alex giggled. The younger raised an eyebrow.
“Sorry, it’s just kind of weird hearing you say that. No, I’m fine, you need to feed more often than I do right now.”
He felt the couch dip next to him and saw Jack tearing open a blood bag out of the corner of his eye. He smirked and fixed his gaze onto the television set. When he heard the bag being sucked dry and the slight grunt of dismay from his lover, he silently reached for the trash.
Jack laughed. “Thanks, mom.”
Alex didn’t reply, he merely sauntered into the kitchen, pulling out the secret trashcan they kept under the sink for their paraphernalia and disposing of the garbage. He continued to waltz back into the living room, jeans low on his hips, making it a point to wiggle his ass and bite his lip right as he passed Jack, whose eyes were bugging out of his head. His hand dipped and grazed the younger’s right leg as he strolled past, moving to sit down. Before he could even blink, Jack had pounced on top of him, sending them both crashing to the floor. He flung down Alex’s wrists and held them together with one hand while pulling away the other to grip at the elder’s throat.
“You can’t just do that to me,” he growled. “You can’t just shake your little ass like that and expect to keep walking on by.”
Alex grinned. Dominant Jack was definitely turning him on. “I didn’t expect to.”
In a flash, Jack had him now standing upright, pinned against the wall of the living room by where they had been sprawled out not a second before.
“Oh, so you’re going to be a smartass with me, eh? You think it’s funny?”
Alex kept his mouth shut, raising his eyebrows, egging the other boy on.
He snarled. “I’ll give you something to laugh about.”
Alex felt the wind rush out of his body as Jack hurled him across the room, sending him crashing into the other wall. It crumbled slightly beneath the impact. He moaned, somewhat in pain but in a sick, pleasured way. He looked up to see Jack looming over him, eyes dark, veins prominent and teeth bared. He was, without a doubt, the single most beautiful monster that Alex had ever seen. And sexy, at that.
He picked up Alex by the throat and continued to hurl him into the hall, outside their bedroom. The walls were shaking by the force and speed of the impact, developing cracks in the dry wall. Another snarl ripped up Jack’s throat as he quite literally tore Alex’s clothes to shreds. The elder was now backed against the wall, completely exposed as the other ravenous vampire stood before him, sliding his own belt out of its loops. Alex was about to make like the wall and crumble at the anticipation. In a split second, Jack had him whipped around and shoved into the wall, and Alex could now feel their bare skin rubbing together. He had never been so hard in his life. He moaned, his own vampire side kicking in as his eyes glazed over and grew dark and malicious, and his face contorting to match Jack’s. The elder growled, flipping them around and slamming Jack into the opposite wall of the hallway, a loud boom resonating throughout the house as the foundation shook.
The only sounds were the hissing and teeth clashing of the two and the impacts on the house as they fought for dominance, fangs extended and eyes that were a dark, blood red. Eventually, Alex decided to yield to the younger, allowing himself to be pinned backward against the wall so that his backside was exposed.
The only verbalizations that were emitted from Jack’s throat were animalistic snarls and groans. Both of the vampires had lost any control that they still possessed, succumbing completely to their dangerous nature and dark lust for the other.
Without warning, the younger pushed into Alex, slamming his hands on either side of the boy pressed against the wall so that he was completely overpowered, completely caged in. Both hissed in pleasure, the house shaking as Jack pounded into Alex with inhuman speed and power, the elder growling with vivid euphoria as the pleasure coursed through him, and it was like the entire planet had suddenly been lit ablaze and flames engulfed their bodies. There was no earthly thing that could compare to the fire they shared in that moment, the raw heat and passion and pleasure that surfaced and controlled their bodies as they lost themselves in each other.
Jack bit down on Alex’s neck and shoulder as he was reaching his climax, Alex snarling and moving his hips with the younger’s as he experienced the same feeling. Suddenly, he flipped them around so that they were facing each other. The walls shook dangerously as their bodies thrashed, and they were getting close to caving in. The entire house seemed to be crumbling beneath them as they failed to notice their strength. A final snarl and hiss of Alex’s name slipped through Jack’s clenched teeth as he came violently into the elder, the elder jerking himself with the movements and finishing not too long after. They caught their breath, staring into each other’s distorted eyes as they slowly became human-like again. Their faces softened, and if their hearts could pound, they would have. Both boys regained their control, and exchanged a slow, loving kiss.
“Holy shit,” Jack panted. “What just happened to us?”
Alex smirked. “That, my love, is what happens to vampires when we lose control. Whether it be feeding frenzy, anger, or…yeah.”
“That was the most intense sensation I’ve ever experienced. I think I blacked out there for a while from sensual overload.”
The elder vampire chuckled. “It’s only happened to me a few times before. One of them being when I found you in that alley.”
His eyes seemed to darken just at the mention of it.
Jack smiled. “Hey, that will never happen again. You and I are untouchable. I protect you, you protect me. Okay?”
“Yeah, you’re right.” Alex chewed his lip. His attention turned to assess the damage of the house they had done, eyes roaming over the new gaping holes in the dry wall and broken furniture, which he didn’t even remember doing.
A knock on the door interrupted their inspection, and both turned to look at each other curiously. Alex quickly pulled on a robe from his closet, hurrying to open the front door.
“Yes?” he asked, pulling it open to reveal two of his neighbors, Jaime and Vic.
“Hey, Alex,” Vic began, a puzzled look on his face.
Alex smiled. “What’s up guys?”
Both looked at each other, nudging the other forward to speak. Jaime cleared his throat.
“Well, um, we were out doing yard work and we heard these insane sounds coming from your house, like a bomb exploding or something. And then we saw it, like, shudder or something and we got freaked out that your house was gonna cave in, so we came over here to check on you guys and make sure you were ok.”
“Alex? Who is it?” he heard Jack call innocently from the other room. He rolled his eyes.
Jack appeared next to Alex with nothing but a blanket on over his naked body and sex hair that practically had a sign hanging over it saying, ‘Hey! We just had wild intercourse!’
Vic turned red as he realized what was probably happening. “Oh, uh, sorry guys.”
“No, don’t worry about it. We were just moving furniture around and getting things settled in from our move. We appreciate you guys checking up on us,” Alex reassured.
Jaime smiled awkwardly. “Well, if you guys need any help, we’re your boys. And hey, you guys wanna go grab a few beers Friday night? Vic is buying,” he teased.
“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Like I would pay for you, asshole,” Vic joked, rolling his eyes. “Anyway, yeah, we’d love to have you guys come out with us this Friday. You down?”
Jack grinned, resting his chin on Alex’s mussed hair. “Sounds great, guys. We’ll be there.”
The four exchanged their goodbyes and Vic and Jaime started to head back down the porch steps. Alex closed the door and turned to face Jack, who had shed his blanket and was naked again.
“You are ridiculous,” he laughed, pulling the younger into his arms.
Jack placed a kiss on the elder's ne
♠ ♠ ♠
oh hey, an update
i'm sorry guys. I know I do this a lot. it's just one of those stories you gotta have motivation to write, u feel me?

how about that insane, unexpected vampire smut tho? was it intense as heck? I got chills writing it.
I've come up with a plan for this story that involves a sequel and maybe some mpreg in said sequel, how does that sound? c; you can comment and give your feedback or even throw out some new ideas, i'm open to anything!
I love you guys. you all make me happy and I love hearing from each and every one of you. I've decided that if I get 10 more comments i'll get the motivation to even put up another update within the next 24 hours, so leave feedback! please and thank you c:

this story is back though!! i'm sorry for leaving again. please forgive me.
I luv u yung thugs

btw, this is what I refer to when I write about their faces contorting to that of a vampire's. Damon Salvatore is our example, of course

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OR5gzLr0OOY/THonFF7ZizI/AAAAAAAAAHA/53frrBhZ2-8/s