Status: In progress

Love Bites

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

“Jack, man, where’ve you been?”
Jack looked up from the pigeons eating bread in front of him to see his old friends, Rian and Zack, approaching. He grinned and stood up from the bench in the park and greeted the two warmly, casually bro-hugging them and inviting them to walk with him.
“Dude, seriously, what have you been up to all these months? We barely hear from you anymore. For a while we thought you were like, dead or something,” Zack chuckled.
Jack laughed and let out a sigh. “Actually, guys, I met someone.”
The response to that were a bunch of “oooh’s” and “awww’s”.
“What’s his name what’s his name?” Rian demanded.
“Alex. Alex Gaskarth.”
Rian raised an eyebrow. “Never heard of him.”
“He’s not really from here,” Jack replied, suppressing a smirk.
“Well then where’s he from?”
“England, actually.”
“Oh snap, Jack’s got himself a foreign man,” Zack called, elbowing Rian in the side.
The three boys laughed, shoving each other playfully before composing themselves again. Jack stuffed his hands into his pockets and let out a breath, wishing he could tell his best friends more about the mysterious boy he had fallen for.
“Hey, Jack, I’m having a party later at my apartment if you’re up for it. It’s the least you can do since you’ve been missing for so long. You can even bring Alex, we’d love to meet him.”
Jack bit his lip, a bit hesitant to accept. He knew how Alex got in big, crowded rooms full of people. However, these were his friends, and he couldn’t keep ignoring them like he had been.
“Sure, me and Lex will be there.”

It was now just past midnight, and Alex and Jack were grinding to the music against a wall, very drunk. Jack threw his head back and moaned slightly, feeling the older boy growing harder against him. Alex just chucked and flashed his irresistible half-grin he knew Jack couldn’t stay away from. The younger responded by grasping his hips and yanking him even more close, their bodies melding together as Alex pressed Jack further and further away from the crowd. Jack saw through a blurry, hazed vision Zack and Rian smirking at him and gesturing for him to take the bedroom. He was too intoxicated and turned on to respond, however, so he simply led Alex back into Zack’s room, pushing him in and locking the door behind them.
Alex breathed a hearty laugh as he shoved Jack onto the bed, fingers twitching towards his belt. Jack noticed what he had been staring at and began to fumble with his own belt when Alex stopped him.
“Allow me,” he whispered seductively, and before Jack could even reply Alex had his pants off, along with his t-shirt. “Perk of being a vampire: you can undress your boyfriend at lightning speed.”
Jack just gave a cheeky grin and threw his arms back over his head while Alex stripped himself and before he knew it, they were pressed together again, bodies rocking in one, repetitive motion, their breathing shallow and quick. The younger could feel fingers trailing at his boxers, lingering for a moment before slipping in and finding their purchase. He let out a soft moan, writhing with pleasure as Alex began to move his hand in swift jerks. He kissed down his stomach and touched his lips to Jack’s sensitive areas, continuing to roll his tongue over the other boy’s member and begin to bob his head. They were sprawled out on the bed like that for a good ten minutes before Jack gasped out that he was close. With that, Alex bent down and licked a stripe up the underside of Jack’s dick to the very top, causing the younger boy to shudder and release all over their stomachs.
Jack chuckled. “Sorry, babe.”
Alex grinned and proceeded to wipe off some of the mess with his tongue. He placed a sloppy kiss on Jack’s lips before getting up to get toilet paper from the bathroom.
“Love you,” he called.
“Love you more!” he heard from the bathroom, along with the sound of toilet paper rolling.
Jack just rolled his eyes and collapsed backwards with his usual goofy grin plastered onto his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so this is my first time ever writing real smut stuff so i feel a tad weird lol but here you go. comments are GREATLY encouraged, they make me smile and give me motivation to write more and update faster!! much love to all of my readers :D xxxx