Status: I will try and update every week :)

Forbidden Sunset

The Party Went as Planned - Ben - Present

~Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.~
-Tony Robbins-

The room wasn’t great, but it would have to do for the next few days. I lazily drop my bags on the floor and the maid in the room jumps. I smirk and turn to her.

“W-will t-t-hat b-be everything f-for you Mr. C-C-Cameron?” She stutters, every muscle in her body trembling with fear.

I loudly exhale. “Yes... wait no. Actually I require you to do one more thing.” I turn on my heel and stand in the door frame. “I want my clothes unpacked and folded away neatly. I want them sorted by color, type of brand and shape. When I return it must be done. If not, you will suffer the consequences.” I smile at her shaking frame and close the door with a bang.

The task I had just given her was hard and I was going to enjoy punishing her later.Image

I was walking down the hall, wondering why on earth my parents wanted me to attend this stupid ball when something crashed into me. I hardly felt it, but the other thing fell to the ground.

I glared at the girl who had collided into me. “Sorry.” She muttered looking into my face.

How dare she look her superior in the eye! Who the heck does she think she is?!

“Watch where you’re going you stupid creature! You could have killed me!” I retort and her, straightening my shirt.

“Sorry.” She repeats standing up. She still looks me in the eye, refusing to show any fear.
I was about to change that.

“Sorry doesn’t cover it you stupid, rude, bit-” I was cut off by my shirtless cousin.

“You really wanna finish that sentence?” He asks, daring me to say yes.

He draws the girl in closer, much to my surprise. He was standing up for a human?

“Good morning cousin. I see you got a new slave. What is she doing running through the halls like a wild boar?” I ask, my question coming out more like a demand though.

“None of your concern Ben. Now if you don’t mind I have better things to do than talk to you.” He drags the girl out with him, and they leave the hallway without a second glance.

Those 2 were much too close. If he really was her master, he was going to have to act like one. And it was my duty to help.Image

Even though they couldn’t see me, I could perfectly see them. Playing air-hockey together, like the human was our equal.
It disgusted me.

“Oh Ben! There you are! I have been looking all over for you!” My Aunt Michelle says walking towards me with her usual grinning face.

“Good morning Auntie. How may I help you?” I ask politely turning away from them to talk to my Aunt.

“Good morning to you as well Ben. I need to discuss something with you in private. Would you mind following me to my office?” She asks.

“Of course, lead the way.” Even though I had been there many times before. Jake was the tattle-tale type.

Once we arrived I saw that my parents were also there. Hm.

Michelle closed the door firmly and sat on the opposite side of us.

“Why are we here Michelle? I still have a lot to do before the ball.” My Mother asks in a whiny tone.

“You are here because of how you act.” Auntie pauses when she sees are taken-back faces. “Let me continue. We treat are servants much differently then you treat yours. Where you would use violence as a punishment, we would give them extra chores or certain privileges would taken away. We already have 4 servants in the castle’s hospital because of you 3. Now I’m not the one to be mean, but that is absolutely unacceptable. If you want to be able to stay here instead of a local hotel, I suggest you smartening up and leaving our servants alone. If there is problem, you come to me and we’ll deal with it my way. Because while you are here, it’s my way or the highway.” Aunt Michelle says, anger hinting in her voice.

None of us know how to respond. None of us have ever seen her so passionate about anything that she would fiercely protect.

After a few minutes of a staring contest between my Mom and my Aunt my Mom finally breaks the ice. “Alright Michelle, we’ll do it your way. But only for this weekend.”

Auntie nods satisfied and we all get up to leave.

“Oh wait Ben. Could I talk to you for a second?” Auntie asks.

My parents and I share a glance and I shrug my shoulders. They leave but I know they’ll want to know what we were talking about later.

I retake my seat and Auntie sighs.

“I heard that you met Emily, Jake’s new servant. I also heard that you were about to punish her.”

“I-”

Auntie holds up one her hands. “Just let me finish. Jake and Emily have a… unique relationship, one which works for the both of them. Jake is Emily’s master, and even though it may not seem like it, she does respect him. So what I’m trying to say is, please just leave them alone. Jake is perfectly able to handle Emily, so there is no need for you to help them. As I said before, we run our castle a little differently than you do in your household.” Aunt explains.

I nod, pretending that I actually care.

“That’s all I have to say. Thanks Ben for your time. You may leave.” She dismisses me and I leave the room.

I walked out of the room and in seconds my cell phone was plastered to my ear and I was talking to 3 different people.

“Guys, it’s operation Death Strike. You all need to be here and wearing suits. Because we going to the ball.”

And with that, I hung up, my plan ready to go.

[img]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af32/understandreams/400_F_3567131_TyQmoFWmgvILrh0SZfuqUzWA5JzKDtJX.jpg[img]


I watch as Jake holds that human girl close to her, like he actually cared about her. Which I hope is not the case.
Vampires can’t have affection for humans, it’s the law. One I’m going to have to reinforce, since Jake forgot.

Just as the music is about to end, I slip into the corner under the stairs where my peers-in-crime, Jonny, Lenard and Tony are waiting for me in their suits. “Alright good, you made it. Remember the plan. 1 mistake could ruin everything.” I say.

We quickly run through the plan and they all nod.

“Here goes nothing.” I feel the power running through my veins as I transform from Ben to Derek von Tassel, someone I had killed a long time ago.

“You look great man.” Jonny commented.

“Wish, I had the power to shape shift.” Lenard whined. For someone who was in his 30’s, he sure did act like a whinny little kid.

I step out, adjusted my suit, and pretended nothing had happened and walked towards Emily. Once I was within a talking distance, I began a conversation.

I won her over with my charm (naturally) and led her to the dance floor and we began to waltz.

Even though I had taken the appearance of a human, my vampire strength still remained. I knew I was holding her a bit too tight, but I didn’t adjust my position to satisfy her.

“So, might I know your name Mademoiselle?” I whisper into her ear. Although I already knew.

“My name is Emily. And might I know yours?” She asks.

“Derek. Derek von Tassel.” I respond.

She nods.

As we dance, I make up some stories about me, tell her jokes, and interesting but usual facts. Anything to make sure she trusted me.

“Dude, Jake’s coming your way.” Jonny’s voice said into mine mentally.

That’s why Jonny was critical to this mission. Not only could he read minds, he could send messages mentally. Very useful.

“Got it.” I reply the same way.

Jake looks slightly ticked and a little red. “Mind if I borrow her for a second?” He asked, but it’s more of a statement then a question.

I shrug as Emily mutters an apology to me.

I watch as they walk away and then start arguing. Cute.

I stride toward the stairwell where Lenard is holding a bright white suite and a black mask. I touch it, and shape-shift into Ben, wearing the same white suite. I then place the black mask on me.
For clothing, all I had to do is touch it, and I could transform into it.
But only for 30 minutes at a time. Then I had to retouch it.

“Ben, Jake is looking for you. Hurry!” Jonny says in my mind.

I jog out of there, holding a small vial containing a powerful sleep drug. I get to the table and pour in a glass holding human blood just in time for Jake to reach me.

“Oh, hello there cousin. Might I offer you a drink? The animal blood-punch is horrid but the human blood wine is pretty good.” I say, holding up the cup.

Jake signs and sips half of the liquid, only to cringe and cough afterword.
I knew it would taste nasty, (witches potions always do) but at least I had gotten the substance into his body.

“What did you put in this? Sewer water?” My cousin asks, still coughing.

“Of course not dear cousin. Why would I want to hurt you?” I ask innocently. “Anyway, I have people to meet and places to be so ta-ta.” I say, gently touch the bottom of his jacket while passing him.

“The girl is looking for you. She’s near the centre of the ballroom.” Jonny notifies me.

I take a big risk and transform while I’m walking. It feels weird, new clothes are put on and my previous mask falls off, and the one Derek was wearing is on my face.

I slip the black mask to Lenard, who conveniently happens to be walking my way.

I stand right behind Emily, and when she turns, she bumps right into me.

“Oh, excusez-moi Mademoiselle.” I say.

She smiles happily at me and I return the same grin.

“Where did you go? I was looking you for everywhere and thought you had ditched me.” She said, hands on her hips, leaning slightly to the right.
If she wasn’t a repulsive human, I might actually think that that pose is cute.

“You missed me? I’m touched. Now come with me, there is something I want to show you.” I held my hand out, and after a moment, she took it.

It was time to put plan B into action.

“Just wait a moment okay? I just need to tell Jake and then we can go.” She replies, slipping her hand out of mine.

I momentarily clench it into a fist. Time was of the essence. If Jake read my thoughts right now, the whole plan would be ruined.

“We’ll only be gone for a few minutes and we’ll be really close to the ballroom. Besides, I’ve heard that you’re almost a black belt in karate, so you could take me down easily if I tried anything.” I roughly grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the ballroom, before she could utter another word.

I walked at a quick pace, through several hallways, passing many doors.

“Jonny, Lenard, Tony. Plan B is on.” I loudly say mentally as we walk.

“Where are we going?” She asks nervously. Good. As she should be.

“Oh, you’ll see little Emily.” I respond, a hint of wickedness in my voice.

We finally reach the room I open the door and forcefully push Emily inside.
She lands on her face and turns in the nick of time to see me close and lock the door.

“Derek? What the heck?!” She demands as she gets off the floor.

I fight the strong impulse to slap her.

“You’re a human and I’m a vampire. Your kind is meant to be ruled and taken advantage of. And that is exactly what I’m about to do.” I smash my lips onto hers, taking her by surprise. But only for moment.

My right temple is punched by Emily’s fist, making my back up a few paces. Even though she’s a human, she swings a good punch.

“Stay away from me you creep!” She shrieks and bolts for the door.

Not fast enough because I catch her before she can even touch the doorknob.

“We aren’t done yet sugar.” I whisper into her ear.

She struggles more, but all it’s doing is tiring her out.

I flip her and push her into the wall. I don’t wait a moment before kissing her again, trying to stick my tongue in-between her tightly closed lips.
She’s stubborn and refuses to part her lips. I pitch her side hard, and she gasps in pain. I shove my tongue inside her mouth and hold both of her arms tightly in my hands.

“Ben, the girl is sending a mental message to Jake.” Jonny informs me telepathically.

I move my hands to the back of her dress and rip the fabric in one motion while I kissing her. I back up an inch and eye her. For a human she was decently pretty.

Angry flashes through her eyes and she wrestles to get away from me. A fist comes out of nowhere and punches me in the jaw, leaving me temporality stunned… again.

“Please, someone help me!” The human hollers at the top of her lungs. Now it is my turn to hit her, and I return the blow to her stomach.

I stand over her smirking like a evil clown. “Now, are you going to act like a good little slave girl, or am I going to have to punch you again?” I sneer at her.

The moment she closes her eyes to block me out, part C of this plan is put into action.

Using my vampire speed I unlock the door and shape shift into Jake. I’m wearing his exact same clothes, since I touched his coat while passing him. I don’t have the mask, but I highly doubt Emily will notice.

The door is slammed open and in enters Tony (who has the power of illusions. He can make anybody see what he wants them to see.), pretending to be Derek.

Just as Emily opens her eyes, we use our super speed and swap places.

“That is not how you treat a lady Derek. And to think I thought you had manners.” I say in Jake’s deep voice.

Unfortunately, I could only imitate his voice if I was shape shifted as him.

I glare murderously at Tony, who pretends to be frightened.
“Um, hey dude. I was just… um… you see-” Tony mumbles, scared.

I try not to grin at his great acting skills.

“You know what I see? I see you trying to rape an innocent 17 year old girl. I see you taking advantage of someone. And I see your ace getting kicked to New Jersey if you don’t get out of here right now.” I say dangerously calm like I have seen Jake do.

My friend scurries out of the room like a scared rodent.

Emily jumps off the floor and into my arms.
“I-I thought you weren’t going to come. I thought I was g-going to b-be r-r-raped.” She says through deep sobs.

I make no effort to comfort the girl, instead I move her chin so that she looks me right in the eye.
“My dear Emily, what gives you the impression that I’m here to save you? After all, your just a weak little human.” I pointed out, my face starting to turn into an evil smirk.

Her face goes from sad to pure shock as she slowly pulls away from me and backs up.

I decide to hurt her feelings even more. “And you thought I actually cared about you?! You thought that I could ever come to love a weak, ugly human that is below me? You were wrong. I only did what I had to do to get you to trust me. And you fell into my trap. Hard.”

Tears spill out of her eyes fast, and I know I just broke her heart.

I smile evilly and turn and lock the door.

“Jake, you’re lying. You’re pulling a prank. Please anything. Please tell me you’re lying. Please.” She begs, still backing up.

“No princess. I’m about to deflower you slowly and painfully. And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.” I sneer.

Her back hits the wall, and she realizes she has nowhere to run.

As I approach her unhurriedly she screams.

“Oh Emily.” I think malevolency. “We’re going to have such fun tonight.”
♠ ♠ ♠
And you finally know who raped Emily that night.