Status: ONE-SHOT

Starry Eyed

I allow my eyes to flutter open ever so slightly, your stunning orbs the first thing I see, soft mixtures of browns and greens, a lost treasure, a pursued jewel in this suburban tar pit trap. I see the star light glimmering in them as they survey my face, a gentle smile on your lopsided lips that call to my own, aching to feel them, to know them; you. Your taste your texture, everything, I have to know everything.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the band members mentioned in this fic, the contents of which are entirely made up and never happened in real life, this isn't meant to upset or offend any-one that wasn't my intention it's for purely entertainment purposes only, I have the utmost respect for the people mentioned in this story and their respective partners, this isn't meant to be disrespectful to any of them. Lyrics used are from Avril Lavigne and adam lambert, all rights etc belong to them.

Slightly drabble I'll admit...okay mostly drabble but it's been sitting on my computor for ages, Id forgotten I had written it to be honest, for some reason I never uploaded it. I guess it didn't feel right at the time but I feel that now it's kind of fitting in some ways...I dunno...

Any way please read and enjoy, comments and criticism is always welcome :)
  1. 1/1